The black view on the 2020 presidential election

Would you vote for old rich white guy Bloomberg over third party Jesse Jackson?

IM2 rails against white supremacists. White supremacists do not accept Jews as being "white." So, IM2, would justify his vote for Bloomberg on that basis.

Jews are white and don't try speaking for me, white supremacist. I would justify my vote for Bloomberg if he is the nominee because he is a better choice than trump.

Does the fact that you are a black supremacist give you any advantage over white supremacists?

https://images.shulcloud.com/3218/uploads/PDF-Files/Rabbi-corner/Im-Not-White-Im-Jewish.pdf

Appears even Jews disagree with you

Why do white supremacist like you try shit like this? Just man up and admit you're a white supremacist. You've already shows yourself son. You'd get more respect if you were honest.

WTF are you talking about? I told you, I don't want to reign supreme over you. I just don't want to be forced into a neighborhood where people like you live. But, there is nothing to "man up to." If you want to call me a white supremacist, it does not offend me in the least. I don't care what people call me. A man can tell you what he believes and does not believe. You are free to call him what you like.. I just make it clear what my real motives are in these discussions and let intelligent people draw their own conclusions... for that matter, I even let idiots have that same latitude. Name calling is not going to change facts.

You have claimed America was made only for whites, that's white supremacy. You are a white supremacist.

He was still a racist in that he believed that White people were inherently superior. Don't take it so hard, nearly everybody was back in those days. Had to be. Half the country owned slaves, so to protect the national conscience we had to convince ourselves that their inferiority was mostly to blame for their status as slaves. He was an abolitionist, which was pretty liberal at the time.

Respectfully, I don't recall ever reading anything that historically validates Lincoln being an abolitionist.
A true abolitionist would have believed in the immediate end to the practice of slavery in ALL states.

Lincoln's first priority was to preserve the union. Slaves in select states were freed by default in his accomplishing that objective.

https://www.history.com/news/5-things-you-may-not-know-about-lincoln-slavery-and-emancipation

Having admitted what you did, you must now accept the reality that the primary goal of the illegally ratified 14th Amendment was not about slavery, but about the creation of two classes of citizenship:

14th Amendment citizens
Preamble Citizens

Stage 2 of this elaborate and well thought out scheme was to place everyone under the purview of the 14th Amendment, negating all of your unalienable Rights and making them government created rights (which are actually privileges) which turned ALL of us into slaves.

Supreme Law Library : Resources : Two Classes

Unalienable rights can't be negated.

In theory, you would be right; However, it did not work out that way. Let me prove it to you by way of a Second Amendment analogy:

By the "absolute rights" of individuals is meant those which are so in their primary and strictest sense, such as would belong to their persons merely in a state of nature, and which every man is entitled to enjoy, whether out of society or in it. The rights of personal security, of personal liberty, and private property do not depend upon the Constitution for their existence. They existed before the Constitution was made, or the government was organized. These are what are termed the "absolute rights" of individuals, which belong to them independently of all government, and which all governments which derive their power from the consent of the governed were instituted to protect.” People v. Berberrich (N. Y.) 20 Barb. 224, 229; McCartee v. Orphan Asylum Soc. (N. Y.) 9 Cow. 437, 511, 513, 18 Am. Dec. 516; People v. Toynbee (N. Y.) 2 Parker, Cr. R. 329, 369, 370 (quoting 1 Bl. Comm. 123) - {1855}

The absolute rights of individuals may be resolved into the right of personal security, the right of personal liberty, and the right to acquire and enjoy property. These rights are declared to be natural, inherent, and unalienable.” Atchison & N. R. Co. v. Baty, 6 Neb. 37, 40, 29 Am. Rep. 356 (1877)

Men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights,-'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness;'and to 'secure,'not grant or create, these rights, governments are instituted." BUDD v. PEOPLE OF STATE OF NEW YORK, 143 U.S. 517 (1892)

Now watch:

" Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited." District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U.S. 570 (2008)

The Second Amendment WAS an unalienable Right. Of this Right, the United States Supreme Court ruled in its earliest ruling:

"The right there specified is that of "bearing arms for a lawful purpose." This is not a right granted by the Constitution. Neither is it in any manner dependent upon that instrument for its existence..." United States v. Cruikshank, 92 U.S. 542 (1876)

The Right to keep and bear Arms exists. It just wasn't granted by the Constitution. It was admitted in the Heller decision. Here are the exact words:

"It is dubious to rely on such history to interpret a text that was widely understood to codify a pre-existing right..."

From where did the right to keep and bear Arms come from? It is an extension of your Right to Life. And how did the government justify negating the Second Amendment? Unalienable Rights were nullified by the 14th Amendment.

Wrong. There is no theory about this, unalienable rights are natural rights and they cannot be taken. You don't have the natural right to bear arms. So drop that silly argument.

You're uneducated and cannot handle the truth:

Supreme Law Library : Resources : Two Classes

NESARA- REPUBLIC NOW - GALACTIC NEWS: Two Classes of Citizens (Supreme Court Cases) 14th Amendment Federal citizen and State Citizens...

http://www.truthsetsusfree.com/14thAmendment.pdf

And yet I had no problem finding two attorneys and a legal researcher to disagree with you. How did that happen?

Johnson also allegedly made the following statement, which in some cases still rings true today:

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."

I am old enough to recall Johnson stepping in after Kennedy was assassinated, and with him being a southern white man during that era, he was typical in his choice of language.

The voting age blacks of the 60"s had 2 choices:

Choose someone who would "REFER TO THEM" using the N word, in private, or choose someone who would "TREAT THEM," like they were still slaves in public.

The majority took the first choice, with no illusions about what they were getting.

Here is an example of that,:

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/lbj-sends-federal-troops-to-alabama

Thank you my brother because these white idiots don't seem to understand what we blacks know and actually think they can run this pile of crap on us and we are supposed to jump to the republican party. Shit, I'm not even a full democrat but when it comes to national offices I damn sure won't be voting for anyone from the republican party of white supremacy.

Would you vote for old rich white guy Bloomberg over third party Jesse Jackson?

Would you?

Jackson is not running. And I won't be voting for Bloomberg in the primary. Bloomberg will not be the nominee and you trump supporters really don't have anything to say about Bloomberg. Trump supported stop and frisk and still does. Trump agrees with redlining. Trump called for the deaths of innocent black and hispanic men and still does. So you can shut up about Bloomberg.
Jessie is no better. He is corrupted and has been for a long time. Ted Cruz wanted more freedoms then any politician running. But he could not win. Blue dog democrats and evangelical Christians have to be in tune for a Repub to win. No Progs were pushing what you spouted. And would not have gotten those things done. Trump also has not done those things. Progs are their own worst enemies. But the next one. Oh the next one... will find a reason to start the acceptance of pedophile relationships as a legal reality. And you wull be happy about that.

You are ignorant.

No, IM2, you are the ignorant one. When facts are presented, you lower yourself to name calling as your default.

The government has played you and not acknowledged that you have any Rights whatsoever. Didn't you learn anything from Frederick Douglass?

IM2 rails against white supremacists. White supremacists do not accept Jews as being "white." So, IM2, would justify his vote for Bloomberg on that basis.

Jews are white and don't try speaking for me, white supremacist. I would justify my vote for Bloomberg if he is the nominee because he is a better choice than trump.

Does the fact that you are a black supremacist give you any advantage over white supremacists?

https://images.shulcloud.com/3218/uploads/PDF-Files/Rabbi-corner/Im-Not-White-Im-Jewish.pdf

Why do white supremacist like you try shit like this? Just man up and admit you're a white supremacist. You've already shows yourself son. You'd get more respect if you were honest.

WTF are you talking about? I told you, I don't want to reign supreme over you. I just don't want to be forced into a neighborhood where people like you live. But, there is nothing to "man up to." If you want to call me a white supremacist, it does not offend me in the least. I don't care what people call me. A man can tell you what he believes and does not believe. You are free to call him what you like.. I just make it clear what my real motives are in these discussions and let intelligent people draw their own conclusions... for that matter, I even let idiots have that same latitude. Name calling is not going to change facts.

You have claimed America was made only for whites, that's white supremacy. You are a white supremacist.

That's white supremacy? And what was your response to Japan describing itself as the most racially pure nation on earth? What criticisms did you have for China being 91.5 percent Han Chinese? In what thread did you bitch because the Koreans are over 98 percent racially homogeneous?

Has your dumb ass read the opinion of the court by Roger Taney in the Dred Scott v. Sanford case? No, really dude, have you ever READ it? NO, you haven't. Do you deny that the first Naturalization law in this country only allowed "free white men of good character" to become citizens? Dude, you are seriously fucked up in the mind. You want me to lie to you and tell you that America was not founded by whites? Is that what you think whites should do?

No sir. The Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation, the 1783 Treaty of Paris, and the Constitution were all written and signed by white men. No amount of your dishonest political jockeying can alter the reality of history. Not only did those people found the country, back then they even had anti-miscegenation laws to insure that the country would be white. What's interesting is that you have NO problem with any other race. You have said Jews are white and you have expressed no issue with them having a homeland for themselves. But, when someone tells you the reality of our nation's history and you go ballistic with the name calling and stupidity befitting only someone that belongs in a mental facility.

I can't change the facts of this nation's history just to make you feel good. And any white guy that lies to you and kisses your ass just so you aren't butt hurt isn't really your friend. So grow the Hell up and get over it.

The problem is not that you are black, it is that you are a loser.

Welfare destroyed the black community and you are moaning for more, and because you are a racist whitey must pay for it. You are stupid as well...

766406b5f07352645c94e01c4417608a996166107ee0e929bda991adecb90a9d.jpg

When it comes to welfare whites overwhelmingly pay and blacks overwhelmingly receive. Of course there are more white recipients because there are more white people, not difficult to realize for someone with room temperature IQ.

And what do we get for that welfare? 70% single motherhood rate... which is equivalent to 70% cancer.

I suppose the 30% who were smart enough to not fall for the scam will vote for Trump. Obviously IM2 took the plantation bait.
The most expensive form of welfare is disability. Welfare in general ends when children turn a certain age, disability can last a life time and guess who dominates SSI? YOU WHITE MF'S!!

So like todays lesson has proven, whites that hijacked the term conservative are unable to accept blacks who decide to not support republicans. Instead of staying on topic, they will ad hominem and use personal attacks and even stoop to racial slurs because a black person dares to vote democrat. Not one democrat has attacked me for opposing a candidate they support, nor do we see white democrats in this or any other thread instructing blacks on how we need to vote democrat. Only republicans are doing this and if you don't, the slave patrols to come get you. Therefore it has been proven by the behavior of these right wingers that any black person supporting the republican party is a slave on the right wing plantation and if you don't sing how right wing massa says, he'll try pulling the whip.

here-endeth-the-lesson.jpg

Good evening.​
Why do you waste all your intellect on a group of hillbillies who hunt squirrel, share their daughters and who think Trump is not only innocent, but the best thing since sliced monkey meat? Its worse than talking to a brick wall, its actually painful. Save your intelligence on discussions that trigger ideas that change minds...you'll never get that shit here, these rednecks thrive on ignorance.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
We have so many white experts on how it is to be black here. Funny how none of them have ever lived as a black person. Most have never spent any significant time with blacks. And when it comes to our politics, we get all the assumptions and stupid comments about plantations or misquote of legendary black leaders from the past. Blacks have been able to vote nationwide since 1964. In 1964, blacks voted for Johnson knowing he was a racist, but he was trying to do something about civil rights. Blacks were republicans for years in honor of Lincoln, knowing he was a racist, but he freed the slaves. In every presidential election since 1964 but one, blacks have had to vote for white men who had racism in their past, but no serious candidate blatantly ran on open and naked racism in the democratic party as Reagan, Bush 1 and trump has done in the republican party. So white republicans in these forums who are desperately pandering to blacks by using the most racist attempts to outreach by lying about the republican past and invoking images of plantations need to stop trying to paint every democrat as the man who did worse then our current president who came down the escalator and opened up his campaign with racism and has continued with it ever since.

Poll: Overwhelming majority of black voters back any 2020 Democrat over Trump

3336396_0.jpg
Kind of like you are the expert on white people.

So like todays lesson has proven, whites that hijacked the term conservative are unable to accept blacks who decide to not support republicans. Instead of staying on topic, they will ad hominem and use personal attacks and even stoop to racial slurs because a black person dares to vote democrat. Not one democrat has attacked me for opposing a candidate they support, nor do we see white democrats in this or any other thread instructing blacks on how we need to vote democrat. Only republicans are doing this and if you don't, the slave patrols to come get you. Therefore it has been proven by the behavior of these right wingers that any black person supporting the republican party is a slave on the right wing plantation and if you don't sing how right wing massa says, he'll try pulling the whip.

Good evening.​
Why do you waste all your intellect on a group of hillbillies who hunt squirrel, share their daughters and who think Trump is not only innocent, but the best thing since sliced monkey meat? Its worse than talking to a brick wall, its actually painful. Save your intelligence on discussions that trigger ideas that change minds...you'll never get that shit here, these rednecks thrive on ignorance.
Agreed. IM2 like you have precious little intellect to waste.

Welfare destroyed the black community and you are moaning for more, and because you are a racist whitey must pay for it. You are stupid as well...

When it comes to welfare whites overwhelmingly pay and blacks overwhelmingly receive. Of course there are more white recipients because there are more white people, not difficult to realize for someone with room temperature IQ.

And what do we get for that welfare? 70% single motherhood rate... which is equivalent to 70% cancer.

I suppose the 30% who were smart enough to not fall for the scam will vote for Trump. Obviously IM2 took the plantation bait.
The most expensive form of welfare is disability. Welfare in general ends when children turn a certain age, disability can last a life time and guess who dominates SSI? YOU WHITE MF'S!!

SSI isn’t Welfare

Interesting point of view. So its your contention that black voters are really pissed about what Trump did about black unemployment and his failure to open the borders for millions of illegals, and really pine for double digit unemployment, limitless abortion, gay marriage and economic collapse.

You might be right for all I know
Trump has done nothing about black unemployment but talk about the numbers. And what trump is currently doing is going to take us back to the last economic collapse caused by republicans. We know what Obama did and we know that your depiction of his presidency is a lie.
I don’t like Trump, but what has he done for unemployed whites that is different from unemployed blacks?

Republicans don't try to deprive blacks of the rights dumbass
Yes they do.

Now show me the black republican president.
I can guarantee you you're not see another black president because the Democratic party won't allow it
This is not about what the democratic party won't allow, it is about what the republican party has never allowed.
Republicans have been protecting blacks civil rights since 1866

No they haven't.

U.S. v. Cruikshank

March 27, 1876
The Cruikshank case arose from the 1873 Colfax Massacre, in which a group of armed whites killed more than a hundred African American men as a result of a political dispute. Three men convicted of violating the 1870 Enforcement Act – a law aimed primarily at curbing Ku Klux Klan violence that forbade conspiracies to deny the constitutional rights of any citizen – appealed on the grounds that their indictments were insufficient. When the case reached the Supreme Court, the Court sided with the defendants, holding that the rights they were alleged to have violated were not enforceable in this case. The First and Second Amendment rights to assembly and the bearing of arms were, according to the Court’s ruling, intended only to restrict the actions of the federal government and did not apply to the states or private citizens, and the Fourteenth Amendment rights to due process and equal protection applied only to state action and again, not to the actions of individuals.

https://www.fjc.gov/history/timeline/us-v-cruikshank

Once again Chief Justice Waite, a REPUBLICAN:

Chief Justice Morrison Waite overturned the convictions of the defendants, holding that the plaintiffs had to rely on state courts for protection. Waite ruled that neither the First Amendment nor the Second Amendment applied to the actions of state governments or to individuals. He further ruled that the Due Process Clause and the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment applied to the actions of state governments, but not to individuals. The decision left African Americans in the South at the mercy of increasingly hostile state governments dominated by white Democratic legislatures, and allowed groups such as the Ku Klux Klan to continue to use paramilitary force to suppress black voting.

Republicans were complicit in the oppression of blacks. And blacks voted strictly republican for almost 100 years while republicans didn't do a damn thing for black people. So democrats started to and blacks started leaving the republican party. Now I am not going to argue this with white republicans when I am black and was told by older blacks starting when I was a child during the 60's about why blacks left the mother fucking republican party. Republicans did the same thing then they are doing now, telling blacks how we should be republicans because republicans freed the slaves. That no matter how republicans treat us, we are to be forever grateful to dead men and women that you guys claim aren't here anymore for doing something to stop a problem you guys claim you are not responsible for today. So if you weren't alive during slavery, if you did not own slaves, if you should not be held to account for the sins of your great great grandparents, stop taking credit for what your great great grandparents did.
Dumbass you just showed the history of the democrat party and inserted your own biased opinion of the Republican party.

We have so many white experts on how it is to be black here. Funny how none of them have ever lived as a black person. Most have never spent any significant time with blacks. And when it comes to our politics, we get all the assumptions and stupid comments about plantations or misquote of legendary black leaders from the past. Blacks have been able to vote nationwide since 1964. In 1964, blacks voted for Johnson knowing he was a racist, but he was trying to do something about civil rights. Blacks were republicans for years in honor of Lincoln, knowing he was a racist, but he freed the slaves. In every presidential election since 1964 but one, blacks have had to vote for white men who had racism in their past, but no serious candidate blatantly ran on open and naked racism in the democratic party as Reagan, Bush 1 and trump has done in the republican party. So white republicans in these forums who are desperately pandering to blacks by using the most racist attempts to outreach by lying about the republican past and invoking images of plantations need to stop trying to paint every democrat as the man who did worse then our current president who came down the escalator and opened up his campaign with racism and has continued with it ever since.

Poll: Overwhelming majority of black voters back any 2020 Democrat over Trump

3336396_0.jpg
Free stuff has always been more important than jobs to blacks like you. Hopefully a new generation of blacks might be less parasitic than yours.

Why do people that descend from individuals who were so lazy that they bought in slaves to work free land they were given by the British government talk like this?

Oh you say you didn't own slaves and came here after slavery.

So then why do people that descend from people were where given free land, colleges and rural extension agencies, talk like this?

Oh, so your parents came here after WW2.

So then why did people who were given guaranteed loans from the government to buy houses and a nation with laws created to only given them full rights, talk like this?

243 years of free stuff has been given to whites. And now some of them are mad because the government gives everybody what whites have always been given. Maybe the next generation of whites will be cured of the psychosis that exists in people like headcheese.
Where is proof whites are mad because other races are given equal rights? Everyone should have equal opportunities.

Good evening.​

How many people who live like that do you actually think bother to post on internet debate boards? Rednecks like you describe are unlikely to have cell service, much less broadband, and REALLY don't care what a bunch of random internet keyboard jockeys think. The fact that you think you're insulting someone is laughable.

America WAS founded to give white people of European descent the upper hand. You yourself have repeatedly complained about that. We have since taken steps to rectify that failure.

Your poll shows that Trump had 15% of the Black Vote when the poll was taken back in September, 2019.

He only got 8% in 2016. If he gets 15% this time; he's almost certainly won the election.

And, similar polls taken more recently than way back in September show his per cent of the Black Vote as high as 33%. Some show more like 20 or 25%---a huge SURE WIN improvement.
That poll doesn't say anything about the black vote and currently black support for trump stays at around 10 percent. Rasmussen polls don't count so just understand that there is no 33 percent black support for trump. So learn this, when whites are happy that 2/3'rds of all blacks don't like a white presidential candidate, you have a problem. When you think 2/3's of blacks not liking you is a good thing, you got problems. When you try manipulating 85 percent dislike into some kind of positive, you've got problems. You've done all this.
What is your "10%" figure based on, other than pure whim, that is?
Gallup polls for the last 3 years. Look white boy, I am black and no matter what, I know more about how blacks do things than you do.
Oh, the irony.

No it's not racist. What is racist is how whites like you keep repeating that somehow we are not thinking independently because we oppose trump.

Do you realize how DUMB that statement is, lol!

If we used your logic, every white person in America would have voted against Obama.

You are a RACE HUSTLER! You talk about what BLACK America thinks, instead of what America thinks. We aren't SEGREGATING America by the color of a persons skin, YOU are!

The REAL problem with IM is---------->he is angry dude...…….or maybe dudette who needs an excuse to be angry.

His/her solution?

Because I am Black, therefore I can be-)

If that isn't the sorriest excuse I have heard in years for being an arrogant Leftist, I don't know what is!
No it's not racist. What is racist is how whites like you keep repeating that somehow we are not thinking independently because we oppose trump.

If we used your logic, every white person in America would have voted against Obama.

You are a RACE HUSTLER! You talk about what BLACK America thinks, instead of what America thinks. We aren't SEGREGATING America by the color of a persons skin, YOU are!

The REAL problem with IM is---------->he is angry dude...…….or maybe dudette who needs an excuse to be angry.

His/her solution?

Because I am Black, therefore I can be-)

If that isn't the sorriest excuse I have heard in years for being an arrogant Leftist, I don't know what is!

Wrong. And if blacks are mad, we have right to be. Black America is America and you don't getto tell me how I am to discuss things. Don't lie
This is racist against blacks when you generalize the entire race as being this fucking ignorant. I KNOW there are freethinking and intelligent blacks out there, so your post is a lie.

Wrong. And blacks are Americans so our concerns
This is racist against blacks when you generalize the entire race as being this fucking ignorant. I KNOW there are freethinking and intelligent blacks out there, so your post is a lie.

Wrong. Black concerns are American concerns so I don't have to address my concerns about problems people like me face in order to please your ass. On top of that, I read pages of racist bullshit from people like you in this forum every day. Don't tell me that whites like you aren't trying to segregate America by somebody's skin color. Nobody black decided that every white person that voted against Obama was somehow tied to some white plantation unable to think independently. You are the stupid one and you've shown it again here. Our problem with whites is about a behavior pattern that has lasted for more than 400 years. Not skin color.

With 3, 1/2 Black grandchildren, I am a racist?

I find that hilarious, lol! You really are a RACE BAITER, and a pathetic person who wants to divide. YOU GOT NOTHING but hate.

Let me tell you something-----------> If white people hated Black people as much as you claim, you would all have been killed a century ago.

Well, you seem to have problems with facing the truth about how white racism continues today. I'm no race baiter, but you have been race pimped to believe that blacks who speak out on continuing white racism are race baiters. You got things ass backwards. This nation is divided and has always been and it will not come together only on terms set only by whites. Those like you are keeping us divided. Blacks, as well as every other non white group in this country, have legitimate grievances relative to how whites have treated us and it is just time whites started listening before you become a minority and get done to you what you did to everyone else because you refused to do so.
You seem to think anything negative in a black persons life is due to racism. Take yourself for example, I would not hire you, not because you are black, but because you are a narrow minded asshole.

Yes they do.

Now show me the black republican president.
I can guarantee you you're not see another black president because the Democratic party won't allow it
This is not about what the democratic party won't allow, it is about what the republican party has never allowed.
Republicans have been protecting blacks civil rights since 1866

No they haven't.

U.S. v. Cruikshank

March 27, 1876
The Cruikshank case arose from the 1873 Colfax Massacre, in which a group of armed whites killed more than a hundred African American men as a result of a political dispute. Three men convicted of violating the 1870 Enforcement Act – a law aimed primarily at curbing Ku Klux Klan violence that forbade conspiracies to deny the constitutional rights of any citizen – appealed on the grounds that their indictments were insufficient. When the case reached the Supreme Court, the Court sided with the defendants, holding that the rights they were alleged to have violated were not enforceable in this case. The First and Second Amendment rights to assembly and the bearing of arms were, according to the Court’s ruling, intended only to restrict the actions of the federal government and did not apply to the states or private citizens, and the Fourteenth Amendment rights to due process and equal protection applied only to state action and again, not to the actions of individuals.

https://www.fjc.gov/history/timeline/us-v-cruikshank

Once again Chief Justice Waite, a REPUBLICAN:

Chief Justice Morrison Waite overturned the convictions of the defendants, holding that the plaintiffs had to rely on state courts for protection. Waite ruled that neither the First Amendment nor the Second Amendment applied to the actions of state governments or to individuals. He further ruled that the Due Process Clause and the Equal Protection Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment applied to the actions of state governments, but not to individuals. The decision left African Americans in the South at the mercy of increasingly hostile state governments dominated by white Democratic legislatures, and allowed groups such as the Ku Klux Klan to continue to use paramilitary force to suppress black voting.

Republicans were complicit in the oppression of blacks. And blacks voted strictly republican for almost 100 years while republicans didn't do a damn thing for black people. So democrats started to and blacks started leaving the republican party. Now I am not going to argue this with white republicans when I am black and was told by older blacks starting when I was a child during the 60's about why blacks left the mother fucking republican party. Republicans did the same thing then they are doing now, telling blacks how we should be republicans because republicans freed the slaves. That no matter how republicans treat us, we are to be forever grateful to dead men and women that you guys claim aren't here anymore for doing something to stop a problem you guys claim you are not responsible for today. So if you weren't alive during slavery, if you did not own slaves, if you should not be held to account for the sins of your great great grandparents, stop taking credit for what your great great grandparents did.
Dumbass you just showed the history of the democrat party and inserted your own biased opinion of the Republican party.

Nope. I showed some of the history of the republican party after slavery. Like I said, I'm not arguing about this with white republicans. I know the history of the republican party and blacks, I live it every day. So some white motherfucker can't tell me shit.

America WAS founded to give white people of European descent the upper hand. You yourself have repeatedly complained about that. We have since taken steps to rectify that failure.

No you have not.

Forum List

Back