The “Bombshell”: President Trump reached for steering wheel of limo and fought with Secret Service Agents.

There was none. These freaks are nuts. He also didn't rig an election :cuckoo:
That’s why I’m wanting him to explain the Shokin “Ukraine” situation so I can show him again that FACTs speak the truth and Rudy’s Lies hold no truth.

But he ran away and hid.

What was the extortion in Ukraine?
Fire your main prosecutor or we withhold billions of dollars from you. Well documented. And you don't even try to defend the others mentioned? Must mean that you believe in the truth of those claims.

That’s why I’m wanting him to explain the Shokin “Ukraine” situation so I can show him again that FACTs speak the truth and Rudy’s Lies hold no truth.

But he ran away and hid.
You only claim facts are true if they fit your anti-American agenda. Any actual counter truth you deny with all your pitiful little heart.

Fire your main prosecutor or we withhold billions of dollars from you. Well documented. And you don't even try to defend the others mentioned? Must mean that you believe in the truth of those claims.
The entire EU wanted Shokin fired for his lack of prosecuting corruption in Ukraine.
These are the FACTS.

Rudy and trump, then reported by loser John Solomon, made up the story that Shokin was investigating and Biden wanted that stopped, when in fact he wasn't prosecuting corruption, so Rudy and trump made up a story that you rubes would buy into.

How easily you are duped.

Personal details
13th Prosecutor General of Ukraine
Viktor Shokin
Viktor Shokin.jpg
In office
10 February 2015 – 29 March 2016
PresidentPetro Poroshenko
Preceded byVitaly Yarema
Succeeded byYuriy Lutsenko[1]
BornViktor Mykolayovych Shokin
4 November 1952 (age 69)
Kyiv, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union
Political partyIndependent
Signature
Viktor Mykolayovych Shokin (Ukrainian: Віктор Миколайович Шокін) is a former Prosecutor General of Ukraine. Having previously worked as an investigator for the Prosecutor General Office, he served as Prosecutor General for a year between 2015 and 2016.

He was removed from office for corruption in March 2016 by a vote in the Ukrainian Parliament, in a move welcomed by the European Union, the United States, the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank.[2][3]

That's not extortion, you idiot. Extortion is demanding something from a position of leverage in order to gain something. Biden gained nothing.

It's just sad how these morons require constant edification.

You only claim facts are true if they fit your anti-American agenda. Any actual counter truth you deny with all your pitiful little heart.
Read post #1,105.

and this below.

Investigation into Burisma Holdings[edit]​

In 2012, the Ukrainian prosecutor general Viktor Pshonka began investigating Ukrainian oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky, owner of the natural gas company Burisma Holdings, over allegations of money laundering, tax evasion, and corruption during 2010–2012.[39][40]

In 2015, Shokin became the prosecutor general, inheriting the investigation. The Obama administration and other governments and non-governmental organizations soon became concerned that Shokin was not adequately pursuing corruption in Ukraine, was protecting the political elite, and was regarded as "an obstacle to anti-corruption efforts".[24][41] Among other issues, he was slow-walking the investigation into Zlochevsky and Burisma and, according to Zlochevsky's allies, using the threat of prosecution to try to solicit bribes from Mr. Zlochevsky and his team – to the extent that Obama officials were considering launching their own criminal investigation into the company for possible money laundering.[39]

While visiting Kyiv in December 2015, then-U.S. Vice President Joe Biden warned Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko that, if he did not fire Shokin, the Obama administration was prepared to withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees. Biden later said: "I looked at them and said, 'I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money.' [...] He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time." Whether or not Shokin's successor was "solid" was never confirmed.[42] Shokin was dismissed by Parliament in late March 2016.[43][44] In 2016, The New York Times published an article that suggested that "the credibility of the vice president’s anti-corruption message may have been undermined" by Hunter Biden’s dealings with the company.[45][46]

In May 2019, Vitaly Kasko, who had been Shokin's deputy overseeing international cooperation before resigning in February 2016, provided documents to Bloomberg News claiming that under Shokin, the investigation into Burisma had been dormant.[47][48] Shokin himself claimed in May 2019 that he had been investigating Burisma Holdings.[33][49] This claim was supported by testimony Shokin provided on September 4, 2019 for an Austrian court.[50] Testifying in support of his prior claims of investigating Burisma Holdings, Shokin, in a sworn affidavit dated September 4, 2019[50] for a court in Austria, stated that "The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors."[51] Shokin continued, stating that, "On several occasions President Poroshenko asked me to have a look at the criminal case against Burisma and consider the possibility of winding down the investigative actions in respect of this company, but I refused to close this investigation."[52]

The investigation into Burisma only pertained to events happening before[53] Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, joined the board of directors of Burisma Holdings in 2014.[54] US President Donald Trump's subsequent bid to pressure Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to announce an investigation of Joe Biden in relation to Burisma led to the December 2019 impeachment of Trump.[citation needed] On February 27, 2020, a Ukrainian court ruling forced investigators to open a probe on Joe Biden's pressure on Poroshenko to fire Shokin.[37] The investigation was closed in November 2020 after the election of Joe Biden as President of the United States.[55]

I provided you with documented PROOF.

He (Shokin) was removed from office for corruption in March 2016 by a vote in the Ukrainian Parliament, in a move welcomed by the European Union, the United States, the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank.

All you have is the made up LIE told to you by Rudy and POS trump.
trump is a goon and evil.
Figure it out.

Last edited:
The entire EU wanted Shokin fired for his lack of prosecuting corruption in Ukraine.
These are the FACTS.

Rudy and trump, then reported by loser John Solomon, made up the story that Shokin was investigating and Biden wanted that stopped, when in fact he wasn't prosecuting corruption, so Rudy and trump made up a story that you rubes would buy into.

How easily you are duped.

Viktor Shokin
13th Prosecutor General of Ukraine
Personal details
Viktor Shokin.jpg
In office
10 February 2015 – 29 March 2016
PresidentPetro Poroshenko
Preceded byVitaly Yarema
Succeeded byYuriy Lutsenko[1]
BornViktor Mykolayovych Shokin
4 November 1952 (age 69)
Kyiv, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union
Political partyIndependent
Signature
Viktor Mykolayovych Shokin (Ukrainian: Віктор Миколайович Шокін) is a former Prosecutor General of Ukraine. Having previously worked as an investigator for the Prosecutor General Office, he served as Prosecutor General for a year between 2015 and 2016.

He was removed from office for corruption in March 2016 by a vote in the Ukrainian Parliament, in a move welcomed by the European Union, the United States, the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank.[2][3]
How easily YOU are duped by democratic revisionist history.

The actual FACTS show that Biden demanded the firing of this individual, got it and then received a billion dollars from Biden and his cohorts. The rest of what you claim is democratic cover for another crime by Biden, pure and simple. Whine all you want, but those ARE the facts. Believing otherwise merely labels you a sheep.

Read post #1,105.

and this below.

Investigation into Burisma Holdings[edit]​

In 2012, the Ukrainian prosecutor general Viktor Pshonka began investigating Ukrainian oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky, owner of the natural gas company Burisma Holdings, over allegations of money laundering, tax evasion, and corruption during 2010–2012.[39][40]

In 2015, Shokin became the prosecutor general, inheriting the investigation. The Obama administration and other governments and non-governmental organizations soon became concerned that Shokin was not adequately pursuing corruption in Ukraine, was protecting the political elite, and was regarded as "an obstacle to anti-corruption efforts".[24][41] Among other issues, he was slow-walking the investigation into Zlochevsky and Burisma and, according to Zlochevsky's allies, using the threat of prosecution to try to solicit bribes from Mr. Zlochevsky and his team – to the extent that Obama officials were considering launching their own criminal investigation into the company for possible money laundering.[39]

While visiting Kyiv in December 2015, then-U.S. Vice President Joe Biden warned Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko that, if he did not fire Shokin, the Obama administration was prepared to withhold $1 billion in loan guarantees. Biden later said: "I looked at them and said, 'I'm leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money.' [...] He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time." Whether or not Shokin's successor was "solid" was never confirmed.[42] Shokin was dismissed by Parliament in late March 2016.[43][44] In 2016, The New York Times published an article that suggested that "the credibility of the vice president’s anti-corruption message may have been undermined" by Hunter Biden’s dealings with the company.[45][46]

In May 2019, Vitaly Kasko, who had been Shokin's deputy overseeing international cooperation before resigning in February 2016, provided documents to Bloomberg News claiming that under Shokin, the investigation into Burisma had been dormant.[47][48] Shokin himself claimed in May 2019 that he had been investigating Burisma Holdings.[33][49] This claim was supported by testimony Shokin provided on September 4, 2019 for an Austrian court.[50] Testifying in support of his prior claims of investigating Burisma Holdings, Shokin, in a sworn affidavit dated September 4, 2019[50] for a court in Austria, stated that "The truth is that I was forced out because I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma Holdings, a natural gas firm active in Ukraine and Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a member of the Board of Directors."[51] Shokin continued, stating that, "On several occasions President Poroshenko asked me to have a look at the criminal case against Burisma and consider the possibility of winding down the investigative actions in respect of this company, but I refused to close this investigation."[52]

The investigation into Burisma only pertained to events happening before[53] Joe Biden's son, Hunter Biden, joined the board of directors of Burisma Holdings in 2014.[54] US President Donald Trump's subsequent bid to pressure Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to announce an investigation of Joe Biden in relation to Burisma led to the December 2019 impeachment of Trump.[citation needed] On February 27, 2020, a Ukrainian court ruling forced investigators to open a probe on Joe Biden's pressure on Poroshenko to fire Shokin.[37] The investigation was closed in November 2020 after the election of Joe Biden as President of the United States.[55]
Otherwise known as extortion by the democrats. Not merely Biden but the entire democratic mob.

I provided you with documented PROOF.

He (Shokin) was removed from office for corruption in March 2016 by a vote in the Ukrainian Parliament, in a move welcomed by the European Union, the United States, the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank.

All you have is the made up LIE told to you by Rudy and POS trump.
trump is a goon and evil.
Figure it out.
You provided democratic talking points, purely fictional and wound up supporting the extortion statement. I actually pity how you swallow any shit that the democrats feed you.

How easily YOU are duped by democratic revisionist history.

The actual FACTS show that Biden demanded the firing of this individual, got it and then received a billion dollars from Biden and his cohorts. The rest of what you claim is democratic cover for another crime by Biden, pure and simple. Whine all you want, but those ARE the facts. Believing otherwise merely labels you a sheep.

Do you even know you’re fucked in the head?

Again, by not gaining anything from that deal, Biden did not extort Ukraine.

:eusa_doh:

Otherwise known as extortion by the democrats. Not merely Biden but the entire democratic mob.

Otherwise known as extortion if you change the meaning of the word, "extortion."

face-palm-gif.278959

You provided democratic talking points, purely fictional and wound up supporting the extortion statement. I actually pity how you swallow any shit that the democrats feed you.

LOL

Shokin was protecting, not prosecuting, Mykola Zlochevsky for 2 years until he was finally kicked to the curb for corruption.

LOL

Shokin was protecting, not prosecuting, Mykola Zlochevsky for 2 years until he was finally kicked to the curb for corruption.
The tard Catman51 will never give in
Regardless of the Facts

His LIES are a made up story, by Rudy and trump.

HEY Catman51
Find me any story, not including Rudy or trump, that backs your fake claim

Going through life, and intentionally trying to lie and stay dumb, is no way to make yourself better.

Does that include the Ukraine Parliament, the European Union, the International Monetary Fund, and the World Bank

Post #1,105

The "bombshell" was the fact that Trump wanted to join the marchers he KNEW were armed in their "march" on the Capitol

That he even facilitated it ( or tried to) by demanding that the metal detectors be removed saying "They're not going to hurt ME"

The tard Catman51 will never give in
Regardless of the Facts

His LIES are a made up story, by Rudy and trump.

HEY Catman51
Find me any story, not including Rudy or trump, that backs your fake claim

Going through life, and intentionally trying to lie and stay dumb, is no way to make yourself better.
Hey numbnuts, find me a fact that is true without being contested and is true from your masters the democrats.

The more you attack those like me who can think for themselves, the more your arguments sound totally false.

Which they are. Try thinking for yourself for once, you might like it.

Does that include the Ukraine Parliament, the European Union, the International Monetary Fund, and the World Bank

Post #1,105
The way it went down and the pressure applied, in all probability yes. But those morons like you bow down and kiss the boots of your masters.

When it all turns out to be false, I would like an apology. You won't give it as that would be the honest thing to do.

The way it went down and the pressure applied, in all probability yes. But those morons like you bow down and kiss the boots of your masters.

When it all turns out to be false, I would like an apology. You won't give it as that would be the honest thing to do.
Does that work both ways?
You willing to apologize?

Forum List

Back