The Butcher Shop: Sell the Eyes For $325.00 Each

In any civilized society, this is absolutely horrendous and should be stopped immediately.

The Senate Report on Planned Parenthood No One Is Talking About
That's pretty sick. No wonder no one from the left has commented on this yet.

It sounds like something Mary Shelly might have written.

And thats just the reason why its smells like a bullshit story. Whenever its this over the top you should be skeptical

The link to the Congressional Report is included within the article for anyone to read. All 500 pages are their for you to read for yourself.

In any civilized society, this is absolutely horrendous and should be stopped immediately.

And thats just the reason why its smells like a bullshit story. Whenever its this over the top you should be skeptical

The link to the Congressional Report is included within the article for anyone to read. All 500 pages are their for you to read for yourself.

I know, dont you find it strange they only link to 500 pages and not highlight the, yanno, good stuff. Usually when someone wants to lie with a little bit of flair they'll tell you the controversial stuff and include a link to so much information that its a smoke screen

I know, dont you find it strange they only link to 500 pages and not highlight the, yanno, good stuff. Usually when someone wants to lie with a little bit of flair they'll tell you the controversial stuff and include a link to so much information that its a smoke screen

Actually, I challenge you to prove it is not the Congressional Report.

Of course you do since you didn't prove it was now you are a stickler for proof...only from me...only now.

But that's the point. Make a wacky as headline. Link to something so massive that no one will go through it. Then when someone questions why they failed to point out the relevant parts the response is "Go read 500 pages and prove it's not there!"

You don't need proof, you've already shown that.

Of course you do since you didn't prove it was now you are a stickler for proof...only from me...only now.

But that's the point. Make a wacky as headline. Link to something so massive that no one will go through it. Then when someone questions why they failed to point out the relevant parts the response is "Go read 500 pages and prove it's not there!"

It is proof in and of itself. It is the damn Report itself. All you are doing is attempting to deny its findings because you don't want people to know the truth about the Butcher Shop.

It is proof in and of itself. It is the damn Report itself. All you are doing is attempting to deny its findings because you don't want people to know the truth about the Butcher Shop.

You didn't prove it's findings for me to dismiss it. Someone made a headline, you say it's true, and you saying it's true means it's proof. But an assertion is not proof.

If there was proof you wouldve posted it instead of replying over and over without it.

You didn't prove it's findings for me to dismiss it. Someone made a headline, you say it's true, and you saying it's true means it's proof. But an assertion is not proof.

If there was proof you wouldve posted it instead of replying over and over without it.

Forget it. It's over your head and certainly way above your own moral standards anyways. Go play with your fag friend.

The body of the report is only 54 pages. Did you even look at it?

Forget it. It's over your head and certainly way above your own moral standards anyways. Go play with your fag friend.

See? When asked for proof you must pretend that I wouldn't understand it to cover for the fact you don't have proof. Then throw in a super original gay joke. I'm sure that won you plenty of oohs and ahhs in the 4th grade.

Looks like you did and the OP didn't because he said it was 500 pages. I'm not reading 54 pages from a headline to find out if it's true or not. They would've cited the proof instead of giving you 50 pages and say "go find it". The news should be more precise than that.

Looks like you did and the OP didn't because he said it was 500 pages. I'm not reading 54 pages from a headline to find out if it's true or not. They would've cited the proof instead of giving you 50 pages and say "go find it". The news should be more precise than that.
upload_2016-12-22_16-21-16.png

upload_2016-12-22_16-21-53.png

View attachment 103358
View attachment 103359

I knew this was some fetal tissue shit.

It is over 500 pages with the with the appendices. Well now you don't have to read 54 pages because I have provided the conclusion for you. Or is that too much for you to read too. The reality is that you wouldn't care if they make lamp shades from them.

It is over 500 pages with the with the appendices. Well now you don't have to read 54 pages because I have provided the conclusion for you. Or is that too much for you to read too. The reality is that you wouldn't care if they make lamp shades from them.

But they aren't making lamp shades. They are doing fetal tissue research. If you have a problem with fetal tissue research that's one thing...but when you have to go to the extreme about lamp shades you lost.

But they aren't making lamp shades. They are doing fetal tissue research. If you have a problem with fetal tissue research that's one thing...but when you have to go to the extreme about lamp shades you lost.
Would you buy one if they did? How about roasted fetus? Can I offer you one of those? I hear they are an aphrodisiac.

Forum List

Back