The Carrier Deal

I wonder if Carrier still gets the tax breaks for shipping those 1300 jobs to Mexico? When he assumes office, do you think the Groper Elect should impose the full tariff on them or a proportional one?

Donald Trump and Mike Pence got Carrier to stay in Pence's state of Indiana by giving them a $7 million bribe that will have to be made up for by Indiana's taxpayers.

Sarah Palin has called this the usual crony capitalism that has NOT been making America great.

So much for a level playing field, boys and girls.

Why don't you mention Oregon's "bribe" to Nike, or Massoftwoshit's "bribe" to Amazon, or Nevada's "bribe" to Ebay?

Donald Trump and Mike Pence got Carrier to stay in Pence's state of Indiana by giving them a $7 million bribe that will have to be made up for by Indiana's taxpayers.

Sarah Palin has called this the usual crony capitalism that has NOT been making America great.

Why don't you mention Oregon's "bribe" to NIke, or Massoftwoshit's "bribe" to Amazon, or Nevada's "bribe" to Ebay?
Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger™.

Hypocrites.

My views on tax expenditures have been made ABUNDANTLY clear on this forum, moron.

Why don't you mention Oregon's "bribe" to NIke, or Massoftwoshit's "bribe" to Amazon, or Nevada's "bribe" to Ebay?

Hypocrites.

My views on tax expenditures have been made ABUNDANTLY clear on this forum, moron.
Your non- answer to her question is an answer.

Is OP a Repub??? Who he vote for?
Yes, tards need to know the letter after someone's name before they decide to support or oppose what the person is saying, rather than THINK about the actual merits of the argument being made.

"He's attacking Trump so he must be a Barry lover!"

Fucking retards.
Sooo..... you wont answer?
How is that relevant to the OP?

Hypocrites.

Your non- answer to her question is an answer.
How can you have been on this forum for any length of time and not know my position on tax expenditures, idiot?

7 Mil is paltry compared to other deals reached in other states pursuing the same goal as was mentioned earlier.

Sounds like OP is just sour grapes :( He must be a Dem Establ- voter :thup:

Is OP a Repub??? Who he vote for?
Yes, tards need to know the letter after someone's name before they decide to support or oppose what the person is saying, rather than THINK about the actual merits of the argument being made.

"He's attacking Trump so he must be a Barry lover!"

Fucking retards.
Sooo..... you wont answer?

Trump bribed Carrier, period.

Sarah Palin is a Republican. Much loved by pseudocons, and SHE has called this crony capitalism.

What are YOUR thoughts?

Once he takes office, he will have a LOT more tools to work with.

I doubt that this specific method will be a template for the future.

But he has signaled his intent to live up to his promise on keeping/returning jobs.

As expected, the tards have no coherent response to this rank hypocrisy and bribery.

And how much did your boy Barry dole out to GM & Solyndra? Deals that you applauded...

The difference being that Trump swore he would never do something like that. It was one of his main campaign promises. I didn't expect him to even try to keep any of those promises, but the fools that voted for him did.

A tax expenditure program is government spending through the tax code. Tax expenditures alter the horizontal and vertical equity of the basic tax system by allowing exemptions, deductions, or credits to select groups or specific activities.

Tax expenditure - Wikipedia

As expected, the tards have no coherent response to this rank hypocrisy and bribery.
A conditional tax break is not bribery
It most certainly is.
no it's not or do you think the state of NY is also bribing businesses with their no tax for 10 years for new business deal?

And what were the bailouts if not bribes?
What was the 500 million that Solyndra absconded to china with if not a bribe?

7 Mil is paltry compared to other deals reached in other states pursuing the same goal as was mentioned earlier.

Sounds like OP is just sour grapes :( He must be a Dem Establ- voter :thup:
Oh, so your argument is that this is a LITTLE bribe, and therefore okay.

It's okay if Trump does it.

I see.

They didnt pay them shit you fucking moron..

Tax break= tax payers dont pay a damn thing

And how much did your boy Barry dole out to GM & Solyndra? Deals that you applauded...

The difference being that Trump swore he would never do something like that. It was one of his main campaign promises. I didn't expect him to even try to keep any of those promises, but the fools that voted for him did.

Link?

Forum List

Back