The CCP must be removed

Sure we are.
It wasn't Biden who had to bail out farmers of $48 billion in taxpayer $$$ because of Chinese tariffs, then sign a ridiculous trade deal increasing US trade with China by $200 billion.

That was the orange 'deal maker'.
You don't have a clue. You think all the problems with China are about TRUUUUUUUUUUMP. Do some reading quit making a fool out of yourself.

You don't have a clue. You think all the problems with China are about TRUUUUUUUUUUMP. Do some reading quit making a fool out of yourself.
It's clear you don't.

The GQP is trying to trash Biden, trying to connect him to China in some nefarious deals, for nothing.
Ignoring their dear leader, who grabbed his ankles for Jinping, signing a trade deal increasing trade by $200 billion, has 34 patents, helps their companies and gets a $1 billion loans from China.

Yeah, do some reading, then again you'll still make a fool out yourself.

Sure we are.
It wasn't Biden who had to bail out farmers of $48 billion in taxpayer $$$ because of Chinese tariffs, then sign a ridiculous trade deal increasing US trade with China by $200 billion.

That was the orange 'deal maker'.

P@triot

Trump sure killed the South Carolina soybean farmers almost overnite. That whole Chinese market shifted to Brazil.

Of course Trump gave them welfare, but they don't like that.. The farmers wanted to sell their soybeans.

Trump impulsive and stupid.. .. a real bull in a China Shop.

Then the Chinese leased land in Brazil and expanded soybean production.

P@triot

Trump sure killed the South Carolina soybean farmers almost overnite. That whole Chinese market shifted to Brazil.

Of course Trump gave them welfare, but they don't like that.. The farmers wanted to sell their soybeans.

Trump impulsive and stupid.. .. a real bull in a China Shop.

Then the Chinese leased land in Brazil and expanded soybean production.
Imposed sanctions without a backup plan or any plan at all.
Just like Trump's healthcare plan.

Trump sure killed the South Carolina soybean farmers almost overnite.
The "South Carolina soybean farmer"? Both of them? :lmao:

We get record-low unemployment, almost $1 trillion in case repatriated back into the United States (where it benefits the US instead of foreign nations has it has done for decades under the failed ideology of the left), wages up across the entire United States, lower taxes, and the best you can do is whine about the near-nonexistent "soybean" farming of South Carolina?!?

Funny-Laughing-Gif-Picture.gif

Trump sure killed the South Carolina soybean farmers almost overnite.
Oh...and one more thing chief. If killing South Carolina soybean farming is what it takes to defeat China (by starving them of food while simultaneously eliminating purchasing steel from them) while bringing back the American steel industry, that's the deal of a billion years.

We have an abundance of food, and will be just fine if we never see another soybean again. But we cannot go a day without steel. And rather than purchasing that from our communist enemies, we can put Americans back to work. It's a win-win-win all the way around.

Perfect example of why Sensei Snowflake of the 50 Cent Army is so upset over my comments. China is looking for world domination and intelligent, informed people know it (and won't stand for it). It is time to take Xi Jinping and the CCP out of power, just like we did with Saddam Hussein and the Ba'ath Party. It's time. There is absolutely no place in the 21st Century for communism. None.

... intelligent, informed people know it (and won't stand for it). It is time to take Xi Jinping and the CCP out of power.....
You keep saying this (over and over and over), but you consistently dodge the question: what have you EVER or will you EVER do about it besides OCD post on this one thread endlessly? Stop hiding and answer the question.

You keep saying this (over and over and over), but you consistently dodge the question: what have you EVER or will you EVER do about it besides OCD post on this one thread endlessly? Stop hiding and answer the question.
I’ve answered it many times. I can’t help that English is not your native language. Tell the Xi administration that you need more training.

.... I can’t help that English is not your native language. ....
I believe I have informed you many times that you will NEVER master the English language (or any other) to the degree that I have. Try something else.

I believe I have informed you many times that you will NEVER master the English language (or any other) to the degree that I have. Try something else.
Sorry Sensei Snowflake, you’ve been exposed on multiple occasions now. It’s clearly not your native language. You know it. I know it. The readers of USMB know it.

..... It’s clearly not your native language. .....
It clearly IS, and there is no one on this site with any chance of understanding it to the extent that I do. Now, are you ready to answer the question?

Forum List

Back