The Christian Holocaust in the Middle East is happening right now (Graphic)

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Human Rights have turned a blind eye until now. Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Iran, and other countries have endured brutal persecution. Often, more than 50% of the Christian population is being driven out. This must stop!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah it's a bit graphic. What will you do when they come for you , after they are done with the Christians your beliefs just might be next. Maybe you don't believe in anything you still can be next.

This is a move taking place around the world. You should fend for the Christians whether you are one or not.

• Banned
I will do what I can from the computer keyboard......Okay, done...

If you or others weren't in front of a computer, how the hell would anybody know wha twas going on. Sharing information IS DOING SOMETHING rather than DOING NOTHING , Rather than reading it and moving along yeah that works real well.

• Banned
I will do what I can from the computer keyboard......Okay, done...

Where most reach NOBODY by not sharing I REACH THOUSANDS by NETWORKING that's real hard to figure out I know.

Human Rights have turned a blind eye until now. Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Iran, and other countries have endured brutal persecution. Often, more than 50% of the Christian population is being driven out. This must stop!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah it's a bit graphic. What will you do when they come for you , after they are done with the Christians your beliefs just might be next. Maybe you don't believe in anything you still can be next.

This is a move taking place around the world. You should fend for the Christians whether you are one or not.

I don't believe much that comes from a jewish site, now the Copts churches were burnt in Egypt, and Israel and Trump have no problem with Al SISI.

Forum List

Back