The CIA SUPPORTS Apple !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
Former CIA director calls out the FBI for wanting to fundamentally change the iPhone

former CIA chief James Woolsey recently explained in an interview on CNBC that the FBI in this case isn’t just interested in accessing information on this particular iPhone. On the contrary, Woolsey articulated that the FBI is looking for the ability to effectively dictate what type of mobile OS Apple is able to release for the iPhone.

“The last time I looked into the language on this with some care, it did seem to me as if the FBI was trying to get a right essentially to effectively decide what kind of an operating system Apple was going to have, and that they were not just trying to get into one phone,” Woolsey said. “They were trying to change some important aspect of Apple’s operating system… The agency should not have the right to restructure Apple’s iOS in perpetuity.”

An ex-CIA guy is all that the CIA is currently composed of? Interesting.

former CIA chief James Woolsey recently explained in an interview on CNBC that the FBI in this case isn’t just interested in accessing information on this particular iPhone. On the contrary, Woolsey articulated that the FBI is looking for the ability to effectively dictate what type of mobile OS Apple is able to release for the iPhone.

Your thread title says the CIA supports Apple, not, old guy who used to be in CIA supports Apple.

This is how you do it:

Citing 9/11, CIA head backs FBI in Apple standoff

Your thread title says the CIA supports Apple, not, old guy who used to be in CIA supports Apple.

This is how you do it:

Did Mr. Woolsey say that if he was the CIA present director he would not support Apple?

Did the facts he disclose convince you that Apple must be supported?

This is how you do it:

Did Mr. Woolsey say that if he was the CIA present director he would not support Apple?

Did the facts he disclose convince you that Apple must be supported?

BUMP

Former CIA director calls out the FBI for wanting to fundamentally change the iPhone

“The last time I looked into the language on this with some care, it did seem to me as if the FBI was trying to get a right essentially to effectively decide what kind of an operating system Apple was going to have, and that they were not just trying to get into one phone,” Woolsey said. “They were trying to change some important aspect of Apple’s operating system… The agency should not have the right to restructure Apple’s iOS in perpetuity.”

How tragic is it that the entire federal government doesn't support Apple? If Democrats hadn't shredded the U.S. Constitution - none of this would even be an issue today. If we had real leaders and patriots like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson sitting in the Oval Office, none of this would even be an issue.

X-Patriot | Apple vs. FBI

How tragic is it that the entire federal government doesn't support Apple? If Democrats hadn't shredded the U.S. Constitution - none of this would even be an issue today. If we had real leaders and patriots like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson sitting in the Oval Office, none of this would even be an issue.

Agree that we should never trade freedom and privacy for the illusion of safety.

Giving government more power won't solve this problem.

We needed your passionate voice when George Bush signed the Patriot Act, which awarded Big Government more centralized power than anything in my lifetime.

We know that Democrats like to give power to government; we know that Democrats would trade freedom for the illusion of government provided safety, but your party claims to be different. This is why we are scared to death of voters like you, who never say a peep when Republicans use the war on terrorism to rape the constitution.

"Hi I'm from the government and I'm here to protect you"

(Did you hear Trump and Cruz today? They want to empower Government thugs to search neighborhoods for suspicious activity. They want the power to randomly enter the homes of Americans to fight terrorism. This is a version of the German Gestapo, which went door to door looking for evil doers and anti-German activity. Read your Orwell son. Whenever government wants more power it strategically inflates a national enemy.)

(Son, I know you want government to protect us from evil Muslims, and I know you would shred the Constitution to give dear leader more power to protect you - but there is a problem with your logic. You and your party need to understand that giving government more money and power will only make things worse.)

Maybe Big Government can't nation-build in Iraq without creating a catastrophic power-vacuum that destabilizes the entire region, thus making everything worse. Indeed, sonny boy. You tell us that government doesn't have the ability to run a laundromat, yet you are surprised that the region is now broken beyond repair? You don't trust government, yet you're surprised that Bush's reasons for destabilizing Iraq have turned into a corrupt farce?

You're surprised that Big Government's attempt to re-build Iraq unleashed tribal chaos? You're surprised that Washington had no plan for re-building a politically stable Iraq? You want us to trust you when your presidential candidates suggest usurping the power of the states to patrol their own neighborhoods. Dude, you and your party have failed terribly. You don't even live up to your own principle of limited government. You are using the war on terrorism to grow the biggest government of all - and you think we're gonna be safer? You think we're gonna be safer when Ted Cruze's jackbooted thugs roam the streets of our neighborhoods looking for Muslims? You think there might be some unintended consequences of sending big government into every state?

Agree that we should never trade freedom and privacy for the illusion of safety.

Giving government more power won't solve this problem.

We needed your passionate voice when George Bush signed the Patriot Act, which awarded Big Government more centralized power than anything in my lifetime.

We know that Democrats like to give power to government; we know that Democrats would trade freedom for the illusion of government provided safety, but your party claims to be different. This is why we are scared to death of voters like you, who never say a peep when Republicans use the war on terrorism to rape the constitution.

(Did you hear Trump and Cruz today? They want to empower Government thugs to search neighborhoods for suspicious activity. They want the power to randomly enter the homes of Americans to fight terrorism. This is a version of the German Gestapo, which went door to door looking for evil doers and anti-German activity. Read your Orwell son. Whenever government wants more power it strategically inflates a national enemy.)

(Son, I know you want government to protect us from evil Muslims, and I know you would shred the Constitution to give dear leader more power to protect you - but there is a problem with your logic. You and your party need to understand that giving government more money and power will only make things worse.)

Maybe Big Government can't nation-build in Iraq without creating a catastrophic power-vacuum that destabilizes the entire region, thus making everything worse. Indeed, sonny boy. You tell us that government doesn't have the ability to run a laundromat, yet you are surprised that the region is now broken beyond repair? You don't trust government, yet you're surprised that Bush's reasons for destabilizing Iraq have turned into a corrupt farce?

You're surprised that Big Government's attempt to re-build Iraq unleashed tribal chaos? You're surprised that Washington had no plan for re-building a politically stable Iraq? You want us to trust you when your presidential candidates suggest usurping the power of the states to patrol their own neighborhoods. Dude, you and your party have failed terribly. You don't even live up to your own principle of limited government. You are using the war on terrorism to grow the biggest government of all - and you think we're gonna be safer? You think we're gonna be safer when Ted Cruze's jackbooted thugs roam the streets of our neighborhoods looking for Muslims? You think there might be some unintended consequences of sending big government into every state?

Well....here is the problem. George W. Bush and his Kennedy-era liberal Republican cronies didn't care about my "passionate" voice. Or your's. Or anyone else's. And therein lies the problem. We are no longer self-governed. The cancer that is liberalism created a ruling class and they don't give a damn about the U.S. Constitution or the people. They only care about power and control.

The post title is an outright lie, but we should all be supporting Apple. We already let Al Qaeda scare us into changes that take away our rights, and now we're going to let ISIS do the same? There's a price to be paid for living in a free and open society.

[QUOTE="Rottweiler, post: 13870490, member: 30955]
Well....here is the problem. George W. Bush and his Kennedy-era liberal Republican cronies didn't care about my "passionate" voice. Or your's. Or anyone else's. And therein lies the problem. We are no longer self-governed. The cancer that is liberalism created a ruling class and they don't give a damn about the U.S. Constitution or the people. They only care about power and control.[/QUOTE]

Oh please. I get so tired of this simpleton view of blaming an ideology people don't agree with. Yeah right, it's liberalism that created the ruling class. That's just absurd.

Forum List

Back