The 'Classified' Documents DOJ / FBI Raid Targeted ARE ALREADY UNCLASSIFIED...& They Knew It

That's what you think, commie fucktard. We gotcha.

Trump, as a former president, doesn't have to ask the Archives ary a damn thing.
But he did. It's breaking news. Dude, get the fuck on. You are boring and you haven't debated anything.

There is a letter being released that exposes Trump's utter stupidity to the archives trying to hide the info about the documents.

This is an extremely damning letter. Stay tuned.

That's what you think, commie fucktard. We gotcha.

Trump, as a former president, doesn't have to ask the Archives for ary a damn thing. Except maybe "Where's my stuff?", and they better damn well give it up when he does. You leftist shitbirds need to fuck off with this entire narrative because you will not win this thing.
You are an embarrassment.

Trump's legal defense is total trash now with this new letter written in May that has just been exposed. Trump is such an idiot.

Trump's legal defense is total trash now with this new letter written in May that has just been exposed. Trump is such an idiot.
Says an idiot leftist troll on the internet. Fuck You with that, k?

You are a traitorous fucktard trying to take down my country. Americans are not going to put up with bullshit like that.
Your version of taking down a country is to throw the rule of law in the trash so you can cheer for criminals.

If Americans aren't going to adhere to the rule of law and the Constitution, they were never Americans to begin with.

And one other thing you traitorous pos, I'll fight to the death to preserve it. So fuck you mfr.

Your version of taking down a country is to throw the rule of law in the trash so you can cheer for criminals.

If Americans aren't going to adhere to the rule of law and the Constitution, they were never Americans to begin with.

And one other thing you traitorous pos, I'll fight to the death t preserve it. So fuck you mfr.
May the best man win.

And before you go much further, know that I have struck fear into the hearts of drug dealer murderers that were talking shit to me, motherfucker. I didn't have to kill them, but I knew they knew better than to fuck with me.
:D

They realized they were messing with the wrong one. And I called them dead out.

Do you really wanna play that game? I have the home field advantage. I can mess you up 9 ways to Sunday.

You know why they never messed with me again? Because they knew I could have and would have killed them if they continued on the path they were on.

They realized the gravity of their situation. And just about shit their pants.

Last edited:
May the best man win.

And before you go much further, know that I have struck fear into the hearts of drug dealer murderers that were talking shit to me, motherfucker. I didn't have to kill them, but I knew they knew better than to fuck with me.

You're a gd traitor mfr.

May the best man win.

Do you really wanna play that game? I have the home field advantage. I can mess you up 9 ways to Sunday.

You know why they never messed with me again? Because they knew I could have and would have killed them if they continued on the path they were on.

Right, drug dealers, while you trash the rule of law, the Constitution, and this country. You are a fake and a fraud.

Right, drug dealers, while you trash the rule of law, the Constitution, and this country. You are a fake and a fraud.
I'm telling you, because you are the same level as those POS drug dealers with your commie fucktardedness. You are trying to grab a Tiger by the tail and this will not not work out well for you. America is the tiger, and you are fucking up.

Murdering drug dealers do not follow the rule of law, yet I found a way to instill fear into their hearts. I say you're a POS. Fuck your commietard blathering.

IDGAF if you have any fear or not. You make the wrong move, it's over for you.

That's where I stand. You will not stop me and millions of other Americans.

You think the CCP army is big? Try a bunch of pissed off Americans.

And btw, Americans ARE pissed off at what is going on.

Last edited:
May the best man win.

Best man my ass. You are no man. You are a fucking coward who hates America.

Murdering drug dealers do not follow the rule of law, yet I found a way to instill fear into their hearts. I say you're a POS. Fuck your commietard blathering.

IDGAF if you have any fear or not. You make the wrong move, it's over for you.

That's where I stand. You will not stop me and millions of other Americans.

You think the CCP army is big? Try a bunch of pissed off Americans.

And btw, Americans ARE pissed off at what is going on.
You think because you take care of drug dealers that grants you the privilege of trashing the FBI, CIA, and the NSA because you don't like the way they are treating your criminal in Chief? Well fuck that. You and your ilk aren't privileged ass hole, and no one is above the law. So start your little pussy ass losing war. Time to take this country back from these MAGA ass leeches anyway.

If Americans are pissed off, they aren't Americans ass hole. No real American is going to trash law enforcement like these slimy radical Right-wing slugs.

Information for those who have a need to know.

It is true that there are documents that Trump should not have, but we do not know if he did have any of them?
Should we trust the FBI?
I don't think so.
I would have to see these bad classified documents Trump had, before I would accept anyone's word at this point.

So far there have been 2 ridiculous impeachments and the absurd Jan 6 "insurrection", that really makes Trump look pretty good in comparison.

It is true that there are documents that Trump should not have, but we do not know if he did have any of them?
Should we trust the FBI?
I don't think so.
I would have to see these bad classified documents Trump had, before I would accept anyone's word at this point.

So far there have been 2 ridiculous impeachments and the absurd Jan 6 "insurrection", that really makes Trump look pretty good in comparison.
We don't know? :laughing0301: 🤪 :aargh: :auiqs.jpg: :banana2::spinner:Read post #359.

Are you so fucking retarded to believe this many news outlets are all going to say the same thing?

Forum List

Back