The Coming 12th Imam, Is The Coming Anti-christ

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
There was a time in my life, when I was pretty cool with Islam. I thought Allah was God, and Muslims akin to the Jews in worshipping God. That was cool.

Then 9/11 happened, I began to become more knowledgeable about Islam. And I was confronted with all the hate for Jews and Christians. All the hate for ANYONE not a muslim.

I began to change my mind that Allah was NOT God. Slowly, I began to realize Allah is the Devil.

Then I became familiar with the prophecy of the coming 12th imam, and what was said about him, made the hair stand up on the back of my neck.

What I heard sounded like what Revelations (and Daniel, Ezekiel, etc) said about the coming Anti-Christ.

And then it fit. Revelation prophesied that those who refuse to worship the Anti-Christ will be beheaded.

What's Islam's favorite way of taking out "infidels?" You guessed it! Beheading.

Then I came across this book which compares the prophecies of the Hadith, the Koran, and Sunnah to the descriptions in the Bible.

The-Islamic-Antichrist-2769682.jpg

They are eerily similar.

Far from being a polemic, Richardson makes the case we should love muslims as God seekers, who have been deluded by their desire to find God.

However, we should also be aware that when the events detailed in the book happen, we are not to be deceived. That isn't Jesus come back to the earth, it's the False Prophet.

I suspect this thread will end up in the Rubber Room. No one wants to deal with these difficult realities.

I know liberals will scream I'm "intolerant" and a "racist" blah blah blah.

But I'm just laying it out for you. God gave you free will. Make up your own mind.

Chapter Five

Allah is simply Arabic for God. If you look at an Arabic language Bible you'll see this.

If you really read the Qur'an you should already know this. In sura 2 there are multiple verses referring to Christianity and Judaism and how Allah is they deity of those faiths.

Anyone claiming Allah isn't "God" is outright lying, or outright ignorant, or outright stupid.

You do realize that it's only the Shiite's which comprise less than 10% of muslims who believe in the 12th Imam nonsense? ...... :cool:

I'm still fuzzy on the whole Sunni-Shia-Kurd thing. Is it fair or accurate to say Sunnis are like the Catholics, Shia are like the Protestants and Kurds are like the Mormons. At least insofar as the order in which they appeared and/or who's more like the original version?

I'm still fuzzy on the whole Sunni-Shia-Kurd thing. Is it fair or accurate to say Sunnis are like the Catholics, Shia are like the Protestants and Kurds are like the Mormons. At least insofar as the order in which they appeared and/or who's more like the original version?
Actually, it's the other way around.

Shiite's are more like Catholic's in their religious practices.
There is a complete hierarchy of religious leadership. The Grand Ayatollah of Iran is like the Pope and is the ultimate authority and his word is straight from god. Shia's worship dead Shia Imams they call saints, and pray at graves for blessings from deceased saints and family relatives. (This is a huge no-no to Sunni's and why they destroy Shia tombs and graves)
Also, there are many branches and divisions of Shia Islam. From orthodox 12'er Shia in Iran, to really far out cult Shia's with bizarre religious practices like whipping and cutting themselves with knives.

Sunni's on the other hand, are more like Protestants.
There is no religious hierarchy and the Imam has no control over the individual muslim worshipper. If you don't agree with the Imam on various issues. You are free to leave and go to another mosque.
Each mosque is independent and the Imam doesn't answer to anyone but the mosque's board of directors and Allah.
So basically, with a few slight cultural variations, Sunni worship and practice is fairly standardized throughout the Islamic world.

Kurds are basically an ethnic group of people and I believe the majority of them are Sunni but somewhat secular.

The Sunni and Shia split happened over who should rule the muslim's after Muhammad died.
A minority of muslim's insisted the leader must be a blood relative of Muhammad and they became known as the Shia.
The majority of muslim's called the Sunni believed that a council of religious elders should pick the leader .

The Sunni's follow the literal interpretation of the Quran.

Whereas, the Shia have developed their own distinct theology with many twists and turns to justify their rebellious behavior.

I hope this helps........ :cool:

Last edited:
twelvers are radical Shiites. They are a small percentage of Shiites but they are probably the most dangerous.

and yes the twelfth imam is oddly descriptive of the anti Christ said to come.

Allah is simply Arabic for God. If you look at an Arabic language Bible you'll see this.

If you really read the Qur'an you should already know this. In sura 2 there are multiple verses referring to Christianity and Judaism and how Allah is they deity of those faiths.

Anyone claiming Allah isn't "God" is outright lying, or outright ignorant, or outright stupid.

Qur'an 3:54—And they (the unbelievers) planned to deceive, and Allah planned to deceive (the unbelievers), and Allah is the best of deceivers.

Qur'an 7:99—Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.

Qur'an 8:30—And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.

John 8:44King James Version

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

I think we see who is lying, deceived, or outright stupid.

Forum List

Back