The confederates were assholes but knocking down their statues makes you an asshole too

We should put up thousands of Obama statues as a historical marker of the first Black US president. Let you lovely people on here and your kids gaze on his greatness for the next 100 years to remind you of your place.
We have enough monuments to globalism/corporatism.
I am sure China would be glad to erect one showing their greatness overcoming American industry with his help
Don’t be retarded. Republicans outsourced and moved production overseas for profits. Democrats fought back with unions but lost. Production is now lost but other industries have risen in its place. However republicans have used the system to consolidate the wealth during this transformation into the few.

How many of those who looted our economy in 2007 - 2008 were "black"? Who is the most guilty for destruction in America?

That's the way I look at it.
So those Iraqis who toppled Saddam's statue were assholes?

No they weren't. We don't need statues to honor traitors who fought a war so they could OWN other people. Motherfuckers deserve to have their statue torn down, defaced, burnt up and thrown in the drink.

We should put up thousands of Obama statues as a historical marker of the first Black US president. Let you lovely people on here and your kids gaze on his greatness for the next 100 years to remind you of your place.
We have enough monuments to globalism/corporatism.
I am sure China would be glad to erect one showing their greatness overcoming American industry with his help
Don’t be retarded. Republicans outsourced and moved production overseas for profits. Democrats fought back with unions but lost. Production is now lost but other industries have risen in its place. However republicans have used the system to consolidate the wealth during this transformation into the few.
truth.png

No, the Confederates were assholes.
People who want to keep statues of them up because they offend black people are assholes, too.
That argument went out the window when the left went after all statues including those of our founding fathers. The left wants to erase all history not just that of the Civil War. And it’s not because they are “ offended”.
Wrong. The left does not want to honor slave owners.

Slaveowners were horrible, terrible people. Nobody who owned another person was a good person. I don't care what else they did. The evil of enslaving another person negates any sense of morality they might have thought they possessed.

But certainly you can make a shrine to slaveholders in the privacy of your own home. Feel free to do that if it makes you feel better. The southern part of the US is no longer a haven for slave owner worship.

That argument went out the window when the left went after all statues including those of our founding fathers.
How come? It's not as if the founding fathers didn't keep blacks enslaved, after a rebellion that enabled them to keep blacks enslaved.
Because you are obviously ignorant of American history.
You are too uneducated to know that the founding fathers DESIGNED the new America with ending slavery in mind. If you knew how to read and comprehend - you would know this.
Why did it take them so long? And why did they think it was okay to enslave another person at any time?

You are too uneducated to know that the founding fathers DESIGNED the new America with ending slavery in mind. If you knew how to read and comprehend - you would know this.
Yet somehow kept slavery for another 90 odd years. They were geniuses all right and the Constitution is the most perfect document ever.

Last edited:
That argument went out the window when the left went after all statues including those of our founding fathers.
How come? It's not as if the founding fathers didn't keep blacks enslaved, after a rebellion that enabled them to keep blacks enslaved.
Why did it take them so long? And why did they think it was okay to enslave another person at any time?
For the first couple generations America was a very fragile country. A significant number were still British loyalist, there were also French colonist who were still loyal to France. America was held together with twine. Trying to abolish slavery would have ended America. PERIOD. Even as "long as they waited" it almost ended America then. The central government barely - and I mean BARELY had any power over the individual states. Indeed, several state armies were large than the "national" army...that barely existed.

Last edited:

but those statues of confederates are actually statues of DEMOCRATS!

apparently, according to conservatives, all southern confederates who embraced slavery were DEMOCRATS

so the statues being knocked down are of DEMOCRATS

at least

that is what PoliticalChic tells me

So what... Democrat of then are mainly in the Republican party now...

This is about racism or not...

Raliegh SC has 27% black population... Should that have a statue of a white supremacist ?

I could put it even further. There is fuck all jews left in Germany, does that mean they should have statues of Hitler and other NAZI leaders?

Winston Churchill is an interesting one... In certain parts of UK he is a hero but in Ireland he was a murdering piece of scum, in Australia he incompetent leader who got a lot of ANZAC forces killed as cannon fodder... He was also a racist most of his life but mellowed in his later years...

For the first couple generations America was a very fragile country. A significant number were still British loyalist, there were also French colonist who were still loyal to France. America was held together with twine. Trying to abolish slavery would have ended America. PERIOD.
So the founders kept enslaved a whole population in order to guarantee their own survival and they should be honoured for that? I suppose they thought it wouldn't leave a mark...

For the first couple generations America was a very fragile country. A significant number were still British loyalist, there were also French colonist who were still loyal to France. America was held together with twine. Trying to abolish slavery would have ended America. PERIOD. Even as "long as they waited" it almost ended America then. The central government barely - and I mean BARELY had any power over the individual states. Indeed, several state armies were large than the "national" army...that barely existed.
So basically they were vile, selfish men who thought it was fine to enslave other men as long as it served their own desires.

I say no statues for slave owners. Fucking evil.

Assholes? Yes, but on an order of magnitude much less than the wannabe country based on draconian Chattel Slavery. The statues should be preserved for display in museums less we forget our history of inhumanity to man.

So basically they were vile, selfish men who thought it was fine to enslave other men as long as it served their own desires.

I say no statues for slave owners. Fucking evil.
I should have listened to the previous poster to you... you are not interested in facts and truth. You are only interested in the narrative.
Good bye

For the first couple generations America was a very fragile country. A significant number were still British loyalist, there were also French colonist who were still loyal to France. America was held together with twine. Trying to abolish slavery would have ended America. PERIOD.
So the founders kept enslaved a whole population in order to guarantee their own survival and they should be honoured for that? I suppose they thought it wouldn't leave a mark...
Oh yes... it would have been sooo much better to absolve America, and allow economic slavery for EVERYONE under French and British rule. :rolleyes:
yeah,... great.
You people will do anything to maintain the narratives you so desperately want to cling to.

Forum List

Back