The Cowardly Liberals on USMB

While I can't say I agree with the previous posters plans...
What are you talking about, my plans are kick-ass!

That's okay. This is just another example of how liberals are not afraid to disagree with each other. How many times do you see conservatives do that?

You don't pay attention to politics do you? What party is united and what party is divided?

The Democrat debates were boring, why, because they all think alike. The first debate was mostly about who could create the larger welfare state. They all agreed.

Look at this forum, what do you see? You see half of the topics about Trump alone. The Republicans are very critical of each other between the Establishment and the Tea Party types. We disagree with each other ten times more than Democrats ever would.
Hmm, yea, let's think about that.

More likely to think alike or bring diversity?

A party that's 90% white and nearly all Christian without a single liberal.

or

A coalition party made up of blacks, browns, whites and everyone else. A party of all religions or none. A party from scientists to general labor. A party of both conservatives and liberals.

A tard would say, clearly, the party that's 90% white. Because they are not able to think for themselves with even the most common of sense.

Bam! Bitch slap so hard my hand will hurt for a week.

That's too bad, because then you could start hitting yourself with it.

Our presidential candidates were much more diverse than yours. We had (have) an Indian, a woman, a black guy, a few Hispanics, we are representing everybody. Who is the Democrat contenders representing? Old white people?

To the chagrin of what your liberal leaders have told you, our party is welcome to anybody that wants to join. There are no age restrictions, race restrictions, sexual preference restrictions, no restrictions at all. I bet you didn't know that, did you?

That's okay. This is just another example of how liberals are not afraid to disagree with each other. How many times do you see conservatives do that?

You don't pay attention to politics do you? What party is united and what party is divided?

The Democrat debates were boring, why, because they all think alike. The first debate was mostly about who could create the larger welfare state. They all agreed.

Look at this forum, what do you see? You see half of the topics about Trump alone. The Republicans are very critical of each other between the Establishment and the Tea Party types. We disagree with each other ten times more than Democrats ever would.

or

A coalition party made up of blacks, browns, whites and everyone else. A party of all religions or none. A party from scientists to general labor. A party of both conservatives and liberals.

A tard would say, clearly, the party that's 90% white. Because they are not able to think for themselves with even the most common of sense.

Our presidential candidates were much more diverse than yours. We had (have) an Indian, a woman, a black guy, a few Hispanics, we are representing everybody. Who is the Democrat contenders representing? Old white people?

To the chagrin of what your liberal leaders have told you, our party is welcome to anybody that wants to join. There are no age restrictions, race restrictions, sexual preference restrictions, no restrictions at all. I bet you didn't know that, did you?

The dems have a women and a Jew running .

or

Come on, you don't really believe anyone but a white guy would win the GOP nomination do you?
And besides, don't all believe the world is only thousands of years old? Aren't they all Christian, like 90% of the party. Sorry sweetheart, them's facts.

or

Come on, you don't really believe anyone but a white guy would win the GOP nomination do you?
And besides, don't all believe the world is only thousands of years old? Aren't they all Christian, like 90% of the party. Sorry sweetheart, them's facts.

Yes, I do believe somebody other than a white guy could win the nomination, and it wouldn't be solely because of his or her race like with you guys.

And where is this evidence that the GOP voters are 90% Christian anyway?

or

Yes, I do believe somebody other than a white guy could win the nomination, and it wouldn't be solely because of his or her race like with you guys.

Wait a second. You think Republicans aren't 90% white and mostly Christian? Forget that the facts have been linked to dozens of times here on this site.

Give us what you imagine the numbers to be. :popcorn:

Give us your estimate of how many Republicans are something other than white. :popcorn:

And, if you don't mind, tell us what religions Republicans represent other than Christianity. :popcorn:

And I notice you didn't insist there are liberals in the GOP. At least you have the brains to already know that.

What you said:

• Raise capital gains tax to 25%
  • Raise tax on dividends to 25%
  • Submit a bill to Congress for a Financial Transactions Tax for every share traded on Wall Street
  • Cut the defense budget in half
  • Close all the over 800 bases around the world
  • End the wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and all the countries in Africa
  • End the drone program
  • End all welfare payments to Israel
In one major way, this seems very GOP. Take a good look. What's missing?
Give up?
If you notice from posts by right wingers on the economy or bringing down the deficit, there is one thing missing again and again.
Building stuff.
Making stuff.
Creating stuff.
Again and again, right wingers try to "lure" business. But they rarely talk about starting a business.
For instance, Republicans love to say business is fleeing California and moving to states like Texas. The TRUTH is, companies with minimum wage jobs move to Texas. Because there are so many uneducated Texas who will work for piss wages.

Companies that rely on innovation, research and development, move to states like California and some Eastern states because they need to be near research and development facilities. I've posted facts on this many, many times. But anti education Republicans don't want to hear it.
What that has to do with what I said, I don't see the connection.

Now I'm not saying don't raise taxes. They have to be targeted. Raising taxes willy nilly can do more harm than good.
I didn't say raising taxes "willy nilly", I was very specific in the taxes I would raise.

And if you just pull all American bases everywhere and cut funding everywhere all at once, you just invite chaos.
I didn't say closing them "all at once". Of coarse there would be a phased reduction. And country's that still wanted our base there, we'd keep it there, as long as that country paid for all the operating costs.

As far as the defense budget, when you count all the defense related industries, the amount we pay is over $1 trillion a year. Yeah, I would cut that in half.

It has to be both targeted and phased and well planned out from the beginning. There has to be goals and it needs to be well managed.
Where do you get off saying my goals would not be "targeted, phased and well managed"?

Facts and data need to be constantly collected and analyzed. And that's another reason GOP economic policies always fail. They don't believe in study, research, education or making corrections.
Again, that has nothing to do with what I said.

So your plans come across as talking points and not serious policy, which would happen with more detail. Really well thought out plans with lost of detail based on study, research, data and analysis always have the greatest chance of success. And that's the "liberal" way.
Whatever you perceive to be (what I listed), is fine with me.

$2 trillion over ten years is $200 billion extra each year. All we have to do is raise taxes on the rich to pay for it

Everyone knows that tax increases on the rich always pay for themselves

$2 trillion over ten years is $200 billion extra each year. All we have to do is raise taxes on the rich to pay for it

That seems very rational to me considering the Repubs have invested exactly nothing of any significance into our infrastructure. That is, w/o being dragged kicking and screaming to do so.

you should actually do homework. you can't reach that figure taking every penny they own. Funny how the libturds have trained you all.

crime.jpg

you should actually do homework. you can't reach that figure taking every penny they own. Funny how the libturds have trained you all.

$83 trillion out there in household wealth
The wealthy in this country has picked up $28 trillion in additional wealth...they would not even notice $200 billion a year

They own $80 trillion
Amazing how you all tell the same lies

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

APR 3, 2012
John Stossel: Tax The Rich? The Rich Don't Have Enough. Really.

or

Wait a second. You think Republicans aren't 90% white and mostly Christian? Forget that the facts have been linked to dozens of times here on this site.

Give us your estimate of how many Republicans are something other than white. :popcorn:

And, if you don't mind, tell us what religions Republicans represent other than Christianity. :popcorn:

And I notice you didn't insist there are liberals in the GOP. At least you have the brains to already know that.

You stated 90% Christian and I asked you to provide a source which you can't. So you just made the numbers up in your head.

They own $80 trillion

I stand by statement, prove me wrong, let's see your 80 trillion.

or

You stated 90% Christian and I asked you to provide a source which you can't. So you just made the numbers up in your head.
dude, they make most everything up.

They own $80 trillion

APR 3, 2012

Who cares what John Stossel says..

There is $83 trillion in private hands of which $80 trillion is held by our wealthy. Are you and Stossel claiming the rich don't have $200 billion?

They own $80 trillion

I stand by statement, prove me wrong, let's see your 80 trillion.

Look at household wealth at the bottom

Your turn to prove the wealthy don't have $200 billion
<Bill Gates alone has $80 billion>

I have repeatedly invited the cowardly Liberals on USMB to explain how their leading candidate, Hillary Clinton proposes to pay for her $2 Trillion dollars in additional spending. I can not get a single cowardly Liberal to respond. It appears all the cowardly Liberals on USMB care to engage in are cheap little smear campaigns against whoever the leading candidate of the Republican Party happens to be at any particular moment. This truth can be readily seen by the number of posts attacking Donald Trump that are currently running on the Board.

One should rightfully expect that the Liberals on USMB, even though cowards, might at least exhibit the class enough to shout the praises of their leading contender and the virtues of her $2 Trillion in new spending and explain to us just exactly how she intends to fund this new and additional expenditures.

Once again, I invite you Liberals to show your class and defend your own candidate instead of simply continuing your impotent little nonsensical smear campaigns against the opposition party candidates.
I have no idea how Hillary will pay for her policies but I know Bernie Sanders has a tax plan for all of his ideas.

Forum List

Back