The Daily Show Destroys Fox News pundits who whine about minimum wage strikers

Have you ever watched it? Jon Stewart relies heavily on actual video, not opinions, punditry or the old saw "....some people say".

He has a very efficient crew of producers who know how to find video clips and juxtapose them against the current bullshit that the object of his derision has in the current 24-hour news cycle. It's simply brilliant.

I would suggest you watch the interview he had with Bill Kristol that I posted here. Stewart isn't kissing anybody's ass so he asks the questions that others won't touch.
You're absolutely right!

Stewart is more of a journalist than Fox will ever by.

The only good thing about Fox (aside from their sports), is a good laugh.

awww, for you people who don't watch fox you sure do a lot bitching and whining about it?

have to keep up with the herd...baaaaa baaaa ba

awww, for you people who don't watch fox you sure do a lot bitching and whining about it?

Steph, Steph, Steph, you're dreaming again. Wake up! I watch Fox all the time. I said I needed a good laugh and they can really deliver on that.

They can also serve as a "reverse barometer".
Anything they are for, people should be against.
Anything they are against, people should be for.​

Steph, Steph, Steph, you're dreaming again. Wake up! I watch Fox all the time. I said I needed a good laugh and they can really deliver on that.

I try to tune into Fox just to see what kind of digital fecal matter they are smearing around at the moment.

They have a carefully orchestrated narrative going through most of their stories, and it's based out of Mitch McConnell's vow to make Obama a one-term president.

Listen closely, but hell, you really don't even need to do that. It's just beneath the surface and on the lips of every anchor.

I try to tune into Fox just to see what kind of digital fecal matter they are smearing around at the moment.

They have a carefully orchestrated narrative going through most of their stories, and it's based out of Mitch McConnell's vow to make Obama a one-term president.

Listen closely, but hell, you really don't even need to do that. It's just beneath the surface and on the lips of every anchor.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7636019-post76.html

:eusa_whistle:

And there lies the problem.

You said it yourself.

You really don't listen to reality. You prefer fantasy and comedy. Nobody fact checks the Daily Show because that would be ridiculous. Everyone knows it's a warped version of the news.......except you and others like you.

Have you ever watched it? Jon Stewart relies heavily on actual video, not opinions, punditry or the old saw "....some people say".

He has a very efficient crew of producers who know how to find video clips and juxtapose them against the current bullshit that the object of his derision has in the current 24-hour news cycle. It's simply brilliant.

I would suggest you watch the interview he had with Bill Kristol that I posted here. Stewart isn't kissing anybody's ass so he asks the questions that others won't touch.

no, he does not.

it is his OPINION nothing more

I see you have never watched his show either, but you still have YOUR opinion...even if it is about something you know nothing about.

no, he does not.

I see you have never watched his show either, but you still have YOUR opinion...even if it is about something you know nothing about.

it is YOU who have never watched anything but the show yet spewing your lies around :eusa_whistle:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7636019-post76.html

:eusa_whistle:

""" A black man is in the White House and these white boys have wet their pants."""

I stand by my comment. This is the perception of your average scared white person, of which you are the poster boy.

Again, and again and again for fox-hater dupers (c):

except that study by study showed that Fox news is actually the LEAST biased news outlet :lol:
first it was UCLA:
Media Bias Is Real, Finds UCLA Political Scientist / UCLA Newsroom
Then Harvard:
THE INVISIBLE PRIMARY?INVISIBLE NO LONGER: A First Look at Coverage of the 2008 Presidential Campaign | Project for Excellence in Journalism (PEJ)
Study Finds Democrats Given Preferential Treatment by the MSM | NewsBusters
and finally PEW:
Winning the Media Campaign 2012 | Project for Excellence in Journalism (PEJ)

In writing about the Pew study released today, I was struck by the big story of how negative coverage on several levels of presidential politics had become.

I think this is big trouble for democracy, especially the hostile level of discourse in social media. And that it's something the media need to address collectively after the election.

But here's one of several fascinating smaller findings of the study that are kind of stunning -- even if they seem obvious and ho-hum to some of my more jaded, postmodern, aren't-we-cleverly-ironic colleagues:

ON MSNBC, the ratio of negative to positive stories on GOP candidate Mitt Romney was 71 to 3.

That's not a news channel. That's a propaganda machine, and owner Comcast should probably change Phil Griffin's title from president to high minister of information, or something equally befitting the work of a party propaganist hack in a totalitarian regime. You wonder how mainstream news organizations allow their reporters and correspondents to appear in such a cauldron of bias.

I thought show host Sean Hannity of Fox News defined party propagandist. But while his channel was bad, it wasn't as bad-boy biased as MSNBC.

The ratio of negative to positive stories in Fox's coverage of President Obama was 46 to 6.

Read more: MSNBC really is more partisan than Fox, according to Pew study - baltimoresun.com

MSNBC really is more partisan than Fox, according to Pew study - baltimoresun.com

except that study by study showed that Fox news is actually the LEAST biased news outlet :lol:
first it was UCLA:
Then Harvard:
THE INVISIBLE PRIMARY?INVISIBLE NO LONGER: A First Look at Coverage of the 2008 Presidential Campaign | Project for Excellence in Journalism (PEJ)
and finally PEW:

In writing about the Pew study released today, I was struck by the big story of how negative coverage on several levels of presidential politics had become.

I think this is big trouble for democracy, especially the hostile level of discourse in social media. And that it's something the media need to address collectively after the election.

But here's one of several fascinating smaller findings of the study that are kind of stunning -- even if they seem obvious and ho-hum to some of my more jaded, postmodern, aren't-we-cleverly-ironic colleagues:

ON MSNBC, the ratio of negative to positive stories on GOP candidate Mitt Romney was 71 to 3.

That's not a news channel. That's a propaganda machine, and owner Comcast should probably change Phil Griffin's title from president to high minister of information, or something equally befitting the work of a party propaganist hack in a totalitarian regime. You wonder how mainstream news organizations allow their reporters and correspondents to appear in such a cauldron of bias.

I thought show host Sean Hannity of Fox News defined party propagandist. But while his channel was bad, it wasn't as bad-boy biased as MSNBC.

The ratio of negative to positive stories in Fox's coverage of President Obama was 46 to 6.

Read more: MSNBC really is more partisan than Fox, according to Pew study - baltimoresun.com

MSNBC really is more partisan than Fox, according to Pew study - baltimoresun.com

:eusa_shhh:
they want ignore that...

no, he does not.

it is YOU who have never watched anything but the show yet spewing your lies around :eusa_whistle:

I've never seen a message board so full of meaningless one-liners and heavy reliance on emoticons.

first it was UCLA:
Then Harvard:
and finally PEW:

:eusa_shhh:
they want ignore that...

I know, that is why I always have a pleasure to bring it up :lol:

okey dokey..if you say so..I say the same about PmsNbcabccbscnnnpr, etc etc

Oh I love this Stewart uses actual video yeah he takes actual video then edits in a way to get the laugh he's looking for he's not trying to be factual or get anything in context which is fine if your doing a fake news show but again very sad if one is taking the fake news show serious.

Oh I love this Stewart uses actual video yeah he takes actual video then edits in a way to get the laugh he's looking for he's not trying to be factual or get anything in context which is fine if your doing a fake news show but again very sad if one is taking the fake news show serious.

they are too dumb to figure that out....one can only laugh at some of these people or cry it's so sad

but the fox-news hater dupers (c) really, really believe him :lol:

they are too dumb to figure that out....one can only laugh at some of these people

too dumb, too lazy and too fragile to discover that their totem can LIE.

all it takes is to find the actual video and compare - and voila, the lying bias is evident.

But don't tell that the libtards, it will brake their heart :lol:

they are too dumb to figure that out....one can only laugh at some of these people or cry it's so sad
Stewart is clearly great a what he does I mean he's so good at it some believe there getting real news the fact that Stewart himself says it's not a real news show should give these people a clue though.

Pssst....

Hey bed wetters, the daily show is a comedy. It's like MSNBC only entertaining. Otherwise it's all bullshit.

they don't know it. they think it is a legitimate news progrm :lol:

:lol: You think Fox is legit news..:lol: Big funny. I get more REAL NEWS from the daily show than foxtards.

Is it really any wonder we find those who feel Obama is doing an awesome job as President, and that policies like Obamacare is an actual improvement on our economy, when you consider their idea of "real news".

Pssst....

Hey bed wetters, the daily show is a comedy. It's like MSNBC only entertaining. Otherwise it's all bullshit.

And here is the thing on the other side...fox news and talking heads are comedy as well. It IS all bullshit.

Fox isn't intended to be a comedy. It's eye candy, all those good looking babes aren't there just because they're able to repeat what they're told too.

Now granted the only "news" channel I can even stand is Fox, but I'll agree there's plenty of bullshit there as well. That's why I don't watch "news" very often at all.

Let's make the min wage 50 bucks per hour. That way everyone will be upper middle class.
(Sarcasm)

Exactly. If it's cruel and callous to oppose a $15/hr minimum wage, then why isn't opposing a $50/hr minimum wage cruel and callous?

Fuck it, have the government just issue everyone who has less than a million dollars, a check for a million dollars.

That'll fix everything right?

Forum List

Back