The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Lol. Is everything a conspiracy to you?

I would ask you that same question, because every time the news reports on something you immediately come up with a conspiratorial angle that is completely unverified and unproven.

I would ask you that same question, because every time the news reports on something you immediately come up with a conspiratorial angle that is completely unverified and unproven.

it’s not a conspiracy that the vax was never safe and effective. The conspiracy is that it was. See now?

I transmit this information which comes from Kevin_McKernan, Developed the SOLiD sequencer. R&D lead Human Genome Project at MIT/WIBR. Founder- Medicinal Genomics.

CONFIRMED: Independent CLIA Lab, Milford Diagnostics Sanger sequences the vaccine derived amplicons described in our Preprint. https://osf.io/b9t7m/ This demonstrates that the CT scores shown in our P'print are in fact on target signal of vector contamination in the vaccine.

You could read all his tweets that explain well by clicking on the image

You could read all his tweets that explain well by clicking on the image
I clicked. I read. Still no idea as to the nature of the actual hubbub..? Sounds typical of ranting and raving here.. Could you explain it in plain English? Also, why Twitter?

I clicked. I read. Still no idea as to the nature of the actual hubbub..? Sounds typical of ranting and raving here.. Could you explain it in plain English? Also, why Twitter?
Many people have asked him to be clearer these are data on the functioning of the vaccine that explains in detail the signal of vector contamination in the vaccine.

Many people have asked him to be clearer these are data on the functioning of the vaccine that explains in detail the signal of vector contamination in the vaccine.
Thanks, but contamination is nothing new so some amount is always expected. How does this particular contamination vary from the norm? What level is acceptable and why? These are just a couple obvious questions being answered not at all. My daughter has been testing drugs for efficacy and side effects for several years now. That's how drug safety is professionally evaluated. She's just gained her masters in statistics. You'll never find her on Twitter.

No it never was.

CDC graphs and charts recording rates of hospitalization and infection cases when that statement was made say otherwise. You are completely in the dark when it comes to actual information because you get all your medical and science information from memes posted on the internet. That's why you've collected so many of them. This is your way of researching "facts." You're a full blown qanon conspiracy nut.

Thanks, but contamination is nothing new so some amount is always expected. How does this particular contamination vary from the norm? What level is acceptable and why? These are just a couple obvious questions being answered not at all. My daughter has been testing drugs for efficacy and side effects for several years now. That's how drug safety is professionally evaluated. She's just gained her masters in statistics. You'll never find her on Twitter.
Maybe, But i made a lot research before coming and said that the vaccine is dangerous and they are a lot of proof and like i said before some of my relative are cancerous now after taking the clot shot.

it’s not a conspiracy that the vax was never safe and effective. The conspiracy is that it was. See now?

Billions have taken the vaccine. Scientists and labs across the entire planet have confirmed it's efficacy and safety through their own independent studies. Not a conspiracy? Says who? Joe Rogan? :laugh:

CDC graphs and charts recording rates of hospitalization and infection cases when that statement was made say otherwise. You are completely in the dark when it comes to actual information because you get all your medical and science information from memes posted on the internet. That's why you've collected so many of them. This is your way of researching "facts." You're a full blown qanon conspiracy nut.
Lol. You STILL don’t know the CDC works for big pharma. Lol. WTF!

The CDC, FDA, and NIH and…..are all captured agencies. Nothing they say can be trusted.

Please get informed.

No shit.

Billions have taken the vaccine. Scientists and labs across the entire planet have confirmed it's efficacy and safety through their own independent studies. Not a conspiracy? Says who? Joe Rogan? :laugh:
Wrong again. If they did a fair analysis which is compare the vax to placebo, they’d likely find placebo is more effective.

Wrong again. If they did a fair analysis which is compare the vax to placebo, they’d likely find placebo is more effective.
This post is the opposite of science. This is opinion, and that is what is wrong with you guys.

This post is the opposite of science. This is opinion, and that is what is wrong with you guys.
It’s better than the science put out by big pharma and it’s captured government agencies.

It’s better than the science put out by big pharma and it’s captured government agencies.
You are simply ignorant of science. And in general. But don't be embarrassed, you have lots of company on this forum.

You are simply ignorant of science. And in general. But don't be embarrassed, you have lots of company on this forum.
Yeah you’d believe the liars who told you the vax was safe and effective and covid is a disease of the unvaxxed.

Yeah you’d believe the liars who told you the vax was safe and effective and covid is a disease of the unvaxxed.
Stop. How bout you critique a real study from a legitimate data base after doing a lit search finding good studies that we can dissect and discuss. Critiquing science is a big deal. Giving your opinion, is meaningless.

Forum List

Back