The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Singer_photo_2018_BDS-255x300.jpg

Duh, Hi!
I'm Benjamin Singer, MD. A proud part of that awful Scientific Establishment that those anti-vaxxer numbskulls love to disparage until they read something from a non-peer reviewed, nowhere near large enough sampled, special study that, in their wildest dreams, may be interpreted to mean vaccines are bad news and that ventilators have never saved anyone's sorry ass.. given one is incredibly stupid and hell bent upon doing so.

I'm certainly no anti-vaxxer myself. Hell, I'm not even an immunologist. I usually just teach and treat people with chest problems at our hospital. I do my job, in other words. Part of which involves describing what I see.. on paper, or typed into a file, see? My new "machine learning" app makes the results look pretty darn cool, don't it though?

Here's the thing, see. Me and a few of my best buddies, Nikolay Markov; Thomas Stoeger, PhD; Anna Pawlowski; Mengjia Kang, MS; Prasanth Nannapaneni; Rogan Grant; Chiagozie Pickens ’14 MD ’17 GME, assistant professor of Medicine in the Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care; James Walter, MD, assistant professor of Medicine in the Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care; Jacqueline Kruser, MD; Luke Rasmussen, MS; Daniel Schneider, MS; Justin Starren, MD, PhD, chief of Health and Biomedical Informatics in the Department of Preventive Medicine; Helen Donnelly; Alvaro Donayre; Yuan Luo, PhD, director of the Center for Collaborative AI in Healthcare and associate professor of Preventive Medicine; Scott Budinger, MD, chief of Pulmonary and Critical Care in the Department of Medicine; and Alexander Misharin, MD, PhD, heh, hew, cough, cough, wow, sorry. My lungs need a rest after that..

we managed to get this nice, fat grant from the NIH to do this weird study that just happens to help the hospital pay for much needed upgrades and shit like that. Ain't government wonderful?

We looked only at people at death's door and concluded that many of them did indeed soon die despite our best efforts to save them. Truly shocking,.. believe me, I know. :rolleyes:
it's not a vax.....

~S~

Notice how the moral shaming is amped up a million fold?

That's all they have. If you don't continue to believe you're just a poopy head and really bad person?

That's desperation folks, and we all can see it.
They know they were made fools of by the establishment, but are too proud to admit it.

Notice how the moral shaming is amped up a million fold?

That's all they have. If you don't continue to believe you're just a poopy head and really bad person?

That's desperation folks, and we all can see it.
I suspect a good number of them firmly believe taking the vax makes them good anti-Trumpers. Sort like how they now suddenly support censorship, imperialism, the CIA and FBI, and everything that is big government.

I suspect a good number of them firmly believe taking the vax makes them good anti-Trumpers. Sort like how they now suddenly support censorship, imperialism, the CIA and FBI, and everything that is big government.

I am old enough to remember that the very LAST thing they wanted to be was the bootlickers of The Man.

Now, every single day, this is them:

1684235987319.jpeg

But all the science agrees with me.
when? The science said it came from a bat in a wet market. Researchers found it had two markers and therefore in no uncertain terms could it have been natural. It had to be manufactured, like from a lab. Save me your god like ambitions of lies. You stupid fk. Duh, science says natural process cannot create two markers in SARs 2.

when? The science said it came from a bat in a wet market. Researchers found it had two markers and therefore in no uncertain terms could it have been natural. It had to be manufactured, like from a lab. Save me your god like ambitions of lies. You stupid fk. Duh, science says natural process cannot create two markers in SARs 2.
They are a cult. Yet they condemn others as cultists. They believe in the face of all the facts that dispute their beliefs.

Last edited:
I suspect a good number of them firmly believe taking the vax makes them good anti-Trumpers.
No, it's like thinking that wiping your butt after taking a dump is the bare minimum of how a decent person acts. We don't think wiping our butt makes us morally superior. It's just something you do.

Antivaxxers are like people screaming that nobody can force them to wipe their butt, and anyone telling them they should wipe their butt is evil, and that anyone who looks down on them for not wiping their butt is part of a cult.

And that's just one reason why people correctly think antivaxxers act like screaming toddlers.

You just parroted that from some conspiracy crank. You have no idea what it means.

Yes, it is that obvious. None of the antivaxxers here understand any of the technobabble that they parrot. The cult feeds them some propaganda, they parrot it.

No, it's like thinking that wiping your butt after taking a dump is the bare minimum of how a decent person acts. We don't think wiping our butt makes us morally superior. It's just something you do.

Antivaxxers are like people screaming that nobody can force them to wipe their butt, and anyone telling them they should wipe their butt is evil, and that anyone who looks down on them for not wiping their butt is part of a cult.

And that's just one reason why people correctly think antivaxxers act like screaming toddlers.
Here is an outstanding video in which a psychologist explains your mindset. You are stuck in a mass psychosis and too weak minded to understand the authoritarian ignorance you’ve accepted.

We know where you’d stand in Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia. You’d gladly support the mass murder of those who dare to oppose the establishment.

Here is an outstanding video in which a psychologist explains your mindset. You are stuck in a mass psychosis
Flat earthers and scientologists also scream that everyone outside of their kook fringe cult are the real cultists.

You're displaying standard cult behavior.

How do I know I'm not the cultist? Because the facts back me up. I don't need to make shit up. Your side does.

We know where you’d stand in Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia.
All the guys flying swastikas are on yoru side, and you lovingingly tongue their rectums. They're your base. You know you can't win elections without them.

I'm just making it clear where we all stand. We punch Nazis, you suck them off.

You just parroted that from some conspiracy crank. You have no idea what it means.

Yes, it is that obvious. None of the antivaxxers here understand any of the technobabble that they parrot. The cult feeds them some propaganda, they parrot it.
well it's fking very important. It says that man created it rather than nature. And yes I completely understand the science. The issue seems to highlight that you don't. The science says that the marker found in SARS2 was manufactured!!!!!!!!!!! I can't say it any more plain for you. You followed the fake science of Fauci. BTW, the science also says that wearing a mask to prevent a virus doesn't work. No matter how many times you want to post such nonsense.

And lockdowns don't work, but indeed make it worse and helps prolong exposure. So that was intentional if you actually followed the science.

Go away loser, your skills aren't needed here.

Forum List

Back