The Dam is Breaking on the Vaccines

Flat earthers and scientologists also scream that everyone outside of their kook fringe cult are the real cultists.

You're displaying standard cult behavior.

How do I know I'm not the cultist? Because the facts back me up. I don't need to make shit up. Your side does.

All the guys flying swastikas are on yoru side, and you lovingingly tongue their rectums. They're your base. You know you can't win elections without them.

I'm just making it clear where we all stand. We punch Nazis, you suck them off.
Once again you have it exactly backwards. You’re the one believing the earth is flat and the universe revolves around it.

Like a devoted Christian from the Middle Ages, you’d gladly burn me at the stake for opposing your orthodoxy. You are a totalitarian.

Once again you have it exactly backwards. You’re the one believing the earth is flat and the universe revolves around it.
So, how's the GoodWord of the antivaxxer religion going?

Not so well? You're just getting laughed at? You've been reduced to group whining in online SafeSpaces?

No, that doesn't make you a cult. Really it doesn't. You're totally normal.

So, have you moved to your fortified compound in the desert yet? Or perhaps one in the jungles of Guyana? One warning: slip away into the jungle before they roll out the koolaid vat.

Not so well? You're just getting laughed at? You've been reduced to group whining in online SafeSpaces?

So, have you moved to your fortified compound in the desert yet? Or perhaps one in the jungles of Guyana? One warning: slip away into the jungle before they roll out the koolaid vat.
You are a cultist. Worse than any Trumper.

12980.jpg
165px-Tesla-bulb.jpg

You still don’t understand that co2 radiating cools not warms because two objects at the same temperature can’t make either object warmer. Physics. Your ignorance of that makes you the cult queen for the day

and, their chances of survival are slim no matter WHAT their problem may be .

If in fact you've kept up at all, you'll find the many within the medical establishment lamenting these patients getting to this point as simply unnecessary due to protocols based on junk science calling every remedy available junk science

~S~

and, their chances of survival are slim no matter WHAT their problem may be .
Well, yes.

But "slim" (odds of surviving with a ventilator) beats "none" (odds of surviving without one.)

If in fact you've kept up at all, you'll find the many within the medical establishment lamenting these patients getting to this point as simply unnecessary due to protocols based on junk science calling every remedy available junk science
That's confusing, but I read it as a criticism of antivaxxer claims that hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin work against COVID, claims that medical science says are without any merit. Is that correct?

You still don’t understand that co2 radiating cools not warms because two objects at the same temperature can’t make either object warmer. Physics.
No, that's obviously not how reality works.

For example, if I'm lying near my sweetie in bed, we're both warmer on the sides of us that face each other.

You clearly don't understand reality or physics at all, but what does that have to do with COVID? Please stop chasing me across threads with dumb vendettas.

For example, if I'm lying near my sweetie in bed, we're both warmer on the sides of us that face each other.

You clearly don't understand reality or physics at all, but what does that have to do with COVID? Please stop chasing me across threads with dumb vendettas.
As the psychologist indicated you fanatical vaxxers are lonely, anxious, frightened individuals living a meaningless life. As such, you’re easily controlled by the establishment. Covid gave your sad life some meaning. So you went all-in supporting whatever the criminal establishment told you.

I feel so sorry for you, but now I know how otherwise good people can become tools of totalitarianism.

Big Pharma is a criminal racket fully supported and protected by government. I knew this before Covid. Why didn’t you?

How Big Pharma Controls Scientific Research — and Maximizes Profits​

According to Dr. Aseem Malhotra, most people — including doctors — don’t realize that researchers who do peer review of drug company-sponsored trials don’t get access to the raw data. All they get is the drug company’s analysis of that data, which leaves the door wide open for manipulation and obfuscation.

By
Dr. Joseph Mercola

Story at a glance:
  • Drug companies have a legal responsibility to provide profits for their shareholders. They do not have a legal responsibility to give patients the best and safest treatment. But the biggest scandal is that those with the responsibility to uphold scientific integrity — academic institutions, doctors, and medical journals — also collude with industry for financial gain.
  • Five hundred Australians have joined a class action lawsuit against the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), arguing the agency did not fulfill its duty to properly regulate the vaccines, which resulted in considerable harm to Australians.
  • Australians who have experienced a serious adverse event following COVID-19 vaccination are invited to register for this class action.
  • A similar class action is taking place in the U.K., where attorneys representing approximately 75 people injured by AstraZeneca’s shot, and family members of those killed by it, are suing the drug company.
  • There’s now overwhelming evidence showing that the COVID-19 shots were a disaster from the start and that regulatory agencies knew it but went ahead anyway. Now, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky is trying to rewrite history by giving provably false testimony before Congress.

Is that correct?
actually those alt avenues have been unfairly demonized via big pharma , along with their advocates for quite some time.

in parts of the world where they've little influence , they've been quite effective

If there's any point to capitalist medicine , it's that our shill governance has been Big Pharama's b*tch in this , as well as many other examples similar to this.

~S~

Well, yes.

But "slim" (odds of surviving with a ventilator) beats "none" (odds of surviving without one.)

That's confusing, but I read it as a criticism of antivaxxer claims that hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin work against COVID, claims that medical science says are without any merit. Is that correct?
Do you know anything about the “revolving door?”

ALL of the loudest voices screaming for people to "get the vax" have a vax card, but NONE of them got the shot...

NONE

Do your due diligence, idjit
A blatant pseudoscience peddling opportunist, getting rich off the backs of willing tools like you.
I hope you don’t become a statistic.

Excess deaths - Japan has skyrocketing excess deaths after its population was mRNA COVID-19 vaccine overdosed - 2023 is going to be the worst year yet.​

DR. WILLIAM MAKIS MD
MAY 13, 2023
https://makismd.substack.com/p/excess-deaths-japan-has-skyrocketing/comments

Japan is mRNA vaccine poisoned:

Japan has administered 384 million COVID-19 mRNA vaccine doses, approximately 78% Pfizer and 22% Moderna. (click here)

Tiktoktiktoktiktoktok ....

Another 200 dead today in the USA from COVID, the majority of them antivaxxers ...

Yes, the trend is down, mainly due to the effectiveness of the vaccines, and because communicable diseases spread less in warm weather when people aren't packed together inside. But COVID will always be there, waiting in the wings. It's like the flu now, a permanent addition to the landscape. Just a good deal deadlier. It will be back in force next winter.

Forum List

Back