The DANGEROUS ESCALATION of Online Censorship

impuretrash

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2017
Internet censorship is like the phone company cutting off your line because they didn't like a conversation you had. The government should regulate google and it's ilk as they would a public utility.

Last edited:
You're supposed to add some context to your posts.

Just watch the video.

I'm telling you for your own benefit. Unless you want your threads deleted, then no one will see the video.

I don't need to see the video to know how the bed wetters are censoring as much as they can get away with.

I'm surprised they're not burning every copy of Huckleberry Finn they can find.

Internet censorship is like the phone company cutting off your line because they didn't like a conversation you had. The government should regulate google and it's ilk as they would a public utility.

This goes right over the heads of libtards, they're a little to retarded to see how it effects them too.
Ass kissers think they are immune lmao just like Hitler's brown shirts and they were the first ones he took out bahahha.

Let me guess ... you've got Jewish friends, right?

Will you be my friend? Sorry if I offended you, I'll be more careful with my words from now on, ok? Also, about Stormfront...no, I don't think it should be censored especially considering cloudflare allows ISIS to use their services for recruitment/execution videos.

'Jewish people in general have divided loyalties when it comes to the nation of their birth and Israel, have deeply rooted animosity towards european (aka white) people, are a tiny minority in America yet exert considerable influence in our government, media and intellectual institutions in this so-called representative republic.'

But, hey! You're not an antisemite.
Why the distinction between antisemitism and just plain old racism? It's like everyone has to walk on eggshells...I didn't say anything hateful, just some easily verifiable facts, man. Not all jews run media empires or are scared of the far right, but many are. The ADL is partnered with google in this internet censorship campaign and none of the anti-white male videos are being censored, just the weird hitler worship stuff.

Mod Note:

Make yourself aware of the Board Rules and Guidelines

USMB Rules and Guidelines

"Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own."

You sure did. Probably a lot more than you intended.

You're weird and ultra sensitive. I do have a couple jewish friends on facebook and they're not paranoid, and enjoy a good hitler meme now and then.

Everyone deserves a homeland. I already stated that I'm 100% in support of Israel, but you left that part out in your attempt to paint me as a villain.

I have nothing against Jews. I am friends with plenty of them on Kikebook. :lol:

Forum List

Back