Natural rights are in State Constitutions and available via Due Process not our Second Amendment.
You have never ONCE in your entire life proved that to be true. You pulled that straight out of your ass, didn't you?
lol. nobody takes the right wing seriously.

i have been claiming it for over a decade; the right wing is simply clueless and Causeless about the law, Constitutional or otherwise.

Does that mean that if I am denied the right to possess, carry and own any kind of firearm that my right has been infringed?
That's what the plain, ordinary meaning states.

Wow, walking down the main street USA carrying a full blown M249 should get you a few atta boys, right and should not raise any hackles. You must live in another country than I do, cupcake.

Natural rights are in State Constitutions and available via Due Process not our Second Amendment.
You have never ONCE in your entire life proved that to be true. You pulled that straight out of your ass, didn't you?

i have been claiming it for over a decade; the right wing is simply clueless and Causeless about the law, Constitutional or otherwise.

And you've been wrong for over a decade. Repeating the same phrases over and over again doesn't make you right.

And you've been wrong for over a decade. Repeating the same phrases over and over again doesn't make you right.
lol. for over a decade? you guys still have nothing but fallacy not any valid rebuttals.

The People are the Militia for Second Amendment purposes.
The first clause declares no such thing. The people are the people. We know you fascists don't like that, but too bad.
yes, it does; it is about the security of a free State not natural rights; as it would if that was what it was about.
Sorry Adolf, you can't pretend something is there that isn't. It does not say "for the purposes of the 2nd Amendment, the people are the militia". Game over.

The People are the Militia for Second Amendment purposes.
The first clause declares no such thing. The people are the people. We know you fascists don't like that, but too bad.
yes, it does; it is about the security of a free State not natural rights; as it would if that was what it was about.
Sorry Adolf, you can't pretend something is there that isn't. It does not say "for the purposes of the 2nd Amendment, the people are the militia". Game over.
the security of a free State, not natural rights, expressly covers it.

Just as soon as the word "Infringed" is defined.
It was “defined” hundreds of years ago. Stop being a left-wing idiot. Words have meaning.

Then you tell us all the definition. I appears there are more than one "Definitions" in here. If words have meaning, let's air it out.
185C844B-F096-4111-ABB7-F25396BE067E.jpeg

It was “defined” hundreds of years ago. Stop being a left-wing idiot. Words have meaning.

Then you tell us all the definition. I appears there are more than one "Definitions" in here. If words have meaning, let's air it out.
View attachment 213877
that doesn't mean or imply you lose any natural rights.
What it means is that you’ve thoroughly had your ass handed to you in this debate.

View attachment 213877
that doesn't mean or imply you lose any natural rights.
What it means is that you’ve thoroughly had your ass handed to you in this debate.
only in right wing fantasy. in the ordinary world, y'all have nothing but fallacy.

we have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

lol. for over a decade? you guys still have nothing but fallacy not any valid rebuttals.

You've ignored every rebuttal so you can continue regurgitating your nonsense.

Does that mean that if I am denied the right to possess, carry and own any kind of firearm that my right has been infringed?
That's what the plain, ordinary meaning states.

Wow, walking down the main street USA carrying a full blown M249 should get you a few atta boys, right and should not raise any hackles. You must live in another country than I do, cupcake.

I notice that you gun nutters don't comment nor answer this one. Guess there are limits and the word "Infringed" has a different meaning than you claim or at least has a qualifier that's been added in modern times.

Our Second Amendment ensures, we always have an army group in reserve.

Yes, an ill equipped, poorly trained, poor logistics that will just get in it's own way. Any group of Iranian trained terrorist group will mop the place up with your "Army". It takes at least a year to get your "Army" ready for combat from day one. And even then, you will want to mix them in with veteran troops who will try and keep the alive long enough so that they have a chance to become veterans themselves. Left to it's own devices, your "Army" is more dangerous to itself and those around it than they are to the enemy.

Our Second Amendment ensures, we always have an army group in reserve.

Yes, an ill equipped, poorly trained, poor logistics that will just get in it's own way. Any group of Iranian trained terrorist group will mop the place up with your "Army". It takes at least a year to get your "Army" ready for combat from day one. And even then, you will want to mix them in with veteran troops who will try and keep the alive long enough so that they have a chance to become veterans themselves. Left to it's own devices, your "Army" is more dangerous to itself and those around it than they are to the enemy.
it is more about the possibility potential.

Forum List

Back