The Democrat Party Should Be Dissolved

Go ahead. Find words of mine to use against me. You’re a biased troll who doesn’t understand basic economics.
Which is funny, since I'm a 20-year financial advisor and CFP.

And I've already told you - your posts are not important enough for me to put out that effort.
Important enough to give me your resume it seems. So before COVID hit, were your clients happy or unhappy with Trumps performance as it pertains to the economy?

Go ahead. Find words of mine to use against me. You’re a biased troll who doesn’t understand basic economics.

And I've already told you - your posts are not important enough for me to put out that effort.
Important enough to give me your resume it seems. So before COVID hit, were your clients happy or unhappy with Trumps performance as it pertains to the economy?
You brought economics (?) up in your personal attack, not me.

Those with whom I discussed it were educated on what was going on. So they saw the mixed bag.

103309873_3039937529394927_1570083170558635205_n.jpg

You are a dumbass and prove it almost every time you post. You are just like all stupid Moon Bats. You don't know anymore about Economics than you do about History, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

If anybody was stupid enough to hire you to give them finacial advice they probably going to be on welfare pretty soon.

No
Dang Democrats!

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
No quotes from me? Whats the matter Mac? You Leftist Loon.
Kind of a weird thing to feel jealous about?
Where do you get the feeling that I am "jealous"? You missed the meaning behind my post entirely.
Could be. I personally feel that using other people's posts in order to make a point is a good debating tactic, and providing you don't completely take it out of context an honest tactic.
His premise is that all who disagree with him are racist. So I asked him to point to one of my posts that is racist. I vehemently disagree with Macs views. Doesn’t make me a racist. It just makes me logical. This is why he dodges me. I do not fit his narrative.
His premise, how I see it at least, is that there are plenty of people who are racist on this board. And that all of them are supporting Trump. If he didn't include you that's a good thing. He didn't make the argument as far as I can see that being a Trump supporter means you're racist. Feel free to go through this OP and use Mac's words against him and prove me wrong?

You are a dumbass and prove it almost every time you post. You are just like all stupid Moon Bats. You don't know anymore about Economics than you do about History, Climate Science, Biology, Ethics or the Constitution.

If anybody was stupid enough to hire you to give them finacial advice they probably going to be on welfare pretty soon.
And yet another stimulating, articulate Trumpian response.

The Democrat Party has racist roots. They supported slavery, they created Jim Crow laws, they ran the KKK.....thier statues are being torn down all over the South, so why not tear apart the primary cause of racism in America?
Another hissy fit post......

I hold my side accountable all the time. You don't have the balls to. Nice try.
I thought you don't have a "side" or are you trying to pretend you're not a bigoted leftist piece of shit?

Even though I try and ignore you, but your asinine "list of racists" where I call out how ugly the hags of Queen Antifa's life are, keep showing up in my alerts. I find myself having to engage racist and bigoted pieces of shit like you in spite of my preference to ignore you.

Furthermore YOU NEVER CALL OUT THE LEFT, unless it's something about freakishly stupid like sexual deviance. Otherwise you're no more informative or interesting than Deanturd or Lakoturd. You may as well be another Soros sock puppet.

I thought you don't have a "side" or are you trying to pretend you're not a bigoted leftist piece of shit?

Even though I try and ignore you, but your asinine "list of racists" where I call out how ugly the hags of Queen Antifa's life are, keep showing up in my alerts. I find myself having to engage racist and bigoted pieces of shit like you in spite of my preference to ignore you.

Furthermore YOU NEVER CALL OUT THE LEFT, unless it's something about freakishly stupid like sexual deviance. Otherwise you're no more informative or interesting than Deanturd or Lakoturd. You may as well be another Soros sock puppet.

No
Dang Democrats!

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
Where do you get the feeling that I am "jealous"? You missed the meaning behind my post entirely.
Could be. I personally feel that using other people's posts in order to make a point is a good debating tactic, and providing you don't completely take it out of context an honest tactic.
His premise is that all who disagree with him are racist. So I asked him to point to one of my posts that is racist. I vehemently disagree with Macs views. Doesn’t make me a racist. It just makes me logical. This is why he dodges me. I do not fit his narrative.
His premise, how I see it at least, is that there are plenty of people who are racist on this board. And that all of them are supporting Trump. If he didn't include you that's a good thing. He didn't make the argument as far as I can see that being a Trump supporter means you're racist. Feel free to go through this OP and use Mac's words against him and prove me wrong?

I think the problem is the CONSTANTLY going on about RACISM....

90% of the MEDIA commentary about Hitler and his supporters is "race based"

Racism is certainly a part of their package plan but there are so many other UnAmerican aspects to modern conservatism.

so when a decent person calls a Hitler supporter a RACIST for applauding cops who beat blacks in the streets the Hitler supporter says "I'm NOT a racist! I applaud the police beating ANYONE I hate in the streets; gays, liberals, atheists, muslims......well...anyone except conservatives...."

Cons hear "racist" and think;

"I'm not a racist! I don't JUST hate blacks.....I hate EVERYONE who isn't a white conservative christian republican!"

Dang Democrats!

They were just speaking in jovial locker room banter

The Democrat Party has racist roots. They supported slavery, they created Jim Crow laws, they ran the KKK.....thier statues are being torn down all over the South, so why not tear apart the primary cause of racism in America?

Maybe RICO can be applied to them after this.

I'm surprised patriots have not liberated occupied Seattle. 200 armed Americans could put down the democrat warlord there in 20 minutes.
Seeing how it's Seattle it might be that they just don't care.

Some on this board are afraid to point out the problems with black culture and find blaming "Democrats" a little easier.

The biggest problem with black culture IS the democrats. Destruction of family, dependency, refusal to assimilate, all are driven by the democrat party.

refusal to assimilate?

what the fuck does THAT mean?

do atheists HAVE to become christians?

do liberals HAVE to become conservatives?

do gays HAVE to become hetero?

do democrats HAVE to become republicans? (they did THAT in the 1950's and 60's)

do blacks HAVE to become white?

do we ALL have to wave the confederate flag?

Those with whom I discussed it were educated on what was going on. So they saw the mixed bag.
You must be a terrible CFP if it was a mixed bag

No
Dang Democrats!

I think the problem is the CONSTANTLY going on about RACISM....

90% of the MEDIA commentary about Hitler and his supporters is "race based"

Racism is certainly a part of their package plan but there are so many other UnAmerican aspects to modern conservatism.

so when a decent person calls a Hitler supporter a RACIST for applauding cops who beat blacks in the streets the Hitler supporter says "I'm NOT a racist! I applaud the police beating ANYONE I hate in the streets; gays, liberals, atheists, muslims......well...anyone except conservatives...."

Cons hear "racist" and think;

"I'm not a racist! I don't JUST hate blacks.....I hate EVERYONE who isn't a white conservative christian republican!"

I don't disagree. On the other hand, I would argue against conflating conservative and racism. It is justified in some instances but a lot of them aren't and when that particular charge is laid at their feet they entrench further.

" Important enough to give me your resume it seems. So before COVID hit, were your clients happy or unhappy with Trumps performance as it pertains to the economy? "

Himmler to the Jews in 1938....

"so before we started rounding you up were you happy or UNhappy with herr hitlers performance as it pertained to the economy?"

Sure, whatever makes you happy.

Record stock market and you had a “mixed bag”. People would have been better off with index funds over your stupid advice.

No
Dang Democrats!

Plenty of racists and antisemites here on the other side too.

Record stock market and you had a “mixed bag”. People would have been better off with index funds over your stupid advice.
Aww.

As a Trumpster, you think the stock market is the economy.

Good Trumpster. Good.

And extremely dangerous to society.
Outstanding. A new Trumpster.
Trumpster?
As in racist?

Funny how you automatically assume that Trump agrees with racists. Did he meet with any like Obama met with BLM leaders????
I didn't say that Trump agrees with racists.

That's a lie that you just made up out of nowhere.

It's nice to know that you guys constantly have to do that with me.
Denial.....you made an assumption that was crystal clear.
Well sure, to a hypersensitive Trumpster (redundancy, sorry)

I've never called Trump a racist, nor do I think his mind works that way.

Trumpsters, of course, are a different story.
Which assumes we all look, think, and act the same.

Forum List

Back