The Democrat Party Should Be Dissolved

Go ahead. Find words of mine to use against me. You’re a biased troll who doesn’t understand basic economics.
Which is funny, since I'm a 20-year financial advisor and CFP.

And I've already told you - your posts are not important enough for me to put out that effort.
Important enough to give me your resume it seems. So before COVID hit, were your clients happy or unhappy with Trumps performance as it pertains to the economy?
You brought economics (?) up in your personal attack, not me.

Those with whom I discussed it were educated on what was going on. So they saw the mixed bag.
You must be a terrible CFP if it was a mixed bag
Sure, whatever makes you happy.
Record stock market and you had a “mixed bag”. People would have been better off with index funds over your stupid advice.
Aww.

As a Trumpster, you think the stock market is the economy.

Good Trumpster. Good.
As a CFP most of your investments should have been in equities. So you messed up. What is a “Trumpster”? You’re not really a CFP are you? Don’t BS me.
Nice try. You have no idea what I mean by "mixed bag". You're just staying on the attack and making ignorant assumptions.

And yes, we usually stay fully invested, depending on allocations, with hedges.

Since you conflate the economy with the stock market, it's clear that you're just flailing now. Won't work. Sorry.
How can it be a "mixed bag" when the market was at an all time high. Please explain. It is failing now due to the virus and still 7k higher than when the prior administration left. You sound like a terrible CFP to me. Truth hurts, eh Mac.
Gawd, you're still going. Okay, to address your ignorance:

The economy -- the actual economy, not the stock market, do you understand? -- was growing at a 2.1% rate, which was nice, but nothing special. To get to that rate, the economy was buoyed by (1) profligate government spending increases signed and bragged about by Trump himself, (2) the NY Fed pouring about $1.4 TRILLION into short term lending markets to grease the system, and (3) bond yields crashing by over 50% when they saw what was coming.

Talk radio doesn't cover any of that, but it's all true.

Your insults are boring. Play with someone else, Trumpster.
Doesn't matter, you're a CFP. How did your clients fare in their portfolios? Gov't spend may impact future generations but not now. So how did they do in their portfolios from Jan 2016 to February 2020? Give an honest answer. Let's see if you can.
Well, we have 14 portfolios to match the clients' time frames, goals and risk tolerance. They did just fine, thank you.

You sure are desperate. Do you always melt down like this?

You'll notice I'm not peppering you with questions. Because you're just not important enough. Sorry.
Not what you said initially. They did great. Not just fine. Admit that. You're a very dishonest person. My business clients were having record years...year after year after year.

FACTS.

You're a liar Mac. Where did you go to school? You should demand your money back.

Go ahead. Find words of mine to use against me. You’re a biased troll who doesn’t understand basic economics.

And I've already told you - your posts are not important enough for me to put out that effort.
Important enough to give me your resume it seems. So before COVID hit, were your clients happy or unhappy with Trumps performance as it pertains to the economy?

Those with whom I discussed it were educated on what was going on. So they saw the mixed bag.
Record stock market and you had a “mixed bag”. People would have been better off with index funds over your stupid advice.
Aww.

Good Trumpster. Good.
As a CFP most of your investments should have been in equities. So you messed up. What is a “Trumpster”? You’re not really a CFP are you? Don’t BS me.
Nice try. You have no idea what I mean by "mixed bag". You're just staying on the attack and making ignorant assumptions.

Since you conflate the economy with the stock market, it's clear that you're just flailing now. Won't work. Sorry.
How can it be a "mixed bag" when the market was at an all time high. Please explain. It is failing now due to the virus and still 7k higher than when the prior administration left. You sound like a terrible CFP to me. Truth hurts, eh Mac.

The economy -- the actual economy, not the stock market, do you understand? -- was growing at a 2.1% rate, which was nice, but nothing special. To get to that rate, the economy was buoyed by (1) profligate government spending increases signed and bragged about by Trump himself, (2) the NY Fed pouring about $1.4 TRILLION into short term lending markets to grease the system, and (3) bond yields crashing by over 50% when they saw what was coming.

Doesn't matter, you're a CFP. How did your clients fare in their portfolios? Gov't spend may impact future generations but not now. So how did they do in their portfolios from Jan 2016 to February 2020? Give an honest answer. Let's see if you can.
Well, we have 14 portfolios to match the clients' time frames, goals and risk tolerance. They did just fine, thank you.

You'll notice I'm not peppering you with questions. Because you're just not important enough. Sorry.
Not what you said initially. They did great. Not just fine. Admit that. You're a very dishonest person. My business clients were having record years...year after year after year.

FACTS.

You're a liar Mac. Where did you go to school? You should demand your money back.
Sure will!

Aww.

Good Trumpster. Good.

FACTS.

Sure will!
Fantastic!

But I don't believe you're a CFP. No CFP I know gives two shits about Gov't debt and deficits.

Aww.

Good Trumpster. Good.

It takes a genius to believe that Trump has a fucking clue about how to handle the US economy.
How would you know? You're a fat, failed small business owner.

Give me another laugh rating. I enjoy those.

You choose the things which you envy as lines of attack.

If a business is 11 years old, has supported a family of 5 and bought two two homes is it failed?

Is 6’2” and 222 lbs at the age of 55 “fat”?

If I rip off a few suppliers, cheat on my taxes, sit on my ass and eat fast food all day maybe I can be more like your hero.

Aww.

Good Trumpster. Good.

FACTS.

How were your business clients doing between 2012 and 2017?

Answer honestly.

Aww.

Good Trumpster. Good.

It takes a genius to believe that Trump has a fucking clue about how to handle the US economy.

If a business is 11 years old, has supported a family of 5 and bought two two homes is it failed?

If I rip off a few suppliers, cheat on my taxes, sit on my ass and eat fast food all day maybe I can be more like your hero.
#1) You're jealous of your brother. Supporter how?
#2) Yes
#3) Are you projecting?

Aww.

Good Trumpster. Good.

FACTS.

Answer honestly.

Depends. The M&A clients did well because of the very low interest rates but many lenders instituted LIBOR floors to offset that. Expansion in terms of CAPEX and such did not take place until after Trump was elected as he was seen as the more friendly to business president. They were much better under Obama than under Bush, that is the honest truth but a lot of it has to do with the low interest rates. They did concentrate on expenses heavily, hence employees got minimal raises if any.

TRUTH

Dang Democrats!

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
blacks are racist too
Some on this board are afraid to point out the problems with black culture and find blaming "Democrats" a little easier.
Democrats created those problems.
Sure, it seems though that the people that support the continuation of those problems vote Republican today as Mac pointed out simply by his list. Can I ask why the past, more than 40 years in the past to be exact seems more relevant to you than the more immediate past or for that matter the present?

It is not Democratic voters that glorify the side that fought to preserve slavery. It is not what we consider blue States that fought on that side either.
....Dem voters glorify and canonize CRIMINALS--this is undoubtedly undeniable
MBrown
FGray
and the Greatest of all --Floyd!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donald Trump is a self-admitted criminal, and you elected him President. Those 9 people that Robert Mueller convicted are all criminals, and you venerate them. And those 9 people stole MILLIONS of from the American people. And they're still doing it.

You worship Trump and his entire cabal of crooks and liars, and venerate each and every one of them.
thumb_tds-liberal-trump-should-be-in-jail-me-for-what-62357318.png

Specifically:

Fraud: Trump University is the most blatant.

Michael Cohen spoke of bank and insurance frauds being routine in their dealings with their properties that should be looked into. Trump's refusal to certify his net worth, and his habit of giving his bankers "Statements of assets/Cashflow statements" or some other bullshit meaningless document Trump pulls out of his ass, in place of Financial Statements, Assets and Liabilities, and Statements of Operations certified by his accountants or copies of his income tax returns.

Money Laundering: Deutches Banke has paid fines of $100 million for facilitating money laundering for Russian Oligarchs. Donald Trump was broke and couldn't get a loan in the USA when Putin was elected and Russian oligarchs started laundering billions of dollars buying expensive real estate in New York and Miami. Suddenly the King of Debt is paying cash for everything. Highly suspicious: A $90 million sale of a Florida property which had been on the market $50 million with no offers at all. It sold for nearly double asking after the housing crash and where high end real estate lost half its value

Obstruction of Justice: Duh. We all saw and heard him do it.

Bribery, extortion, bribing public officials. Lots of potential there. The "donations" to AG's in Texas and Florida being the tip of a huge iceberg.

Employing illegal immigrants. He's already paid numerous fines.

Rape - 20+ women can't be lying.
Michael Cohen spoke of..........
hahahhahahahhahah
that's NOT proof

You didn't ask me for proof. You asked what specific crimes Trump should be tried for. It's up to the prosecutors to find the evidence.

Former Deutches Banke employees have dropped tantalizing hints of what Trump's files hold. My personal favourite is that he's only worth $330 million - which is basically the amount his father left him. That alone would be reason for Trump to fight to keep them secret. He's not a billionaire, he just plays one on TV.

Under the heading of "something for everyone", for the conspiracy theorists: One employee who worked on Trump's loan files says his loans have the backing of highly connected Russian interests. The bank has made highly questionsable loans to Trump - even after Trump sued the bank, on the direct instructions of his backers.

And yeah: I believe that Donald Trump would lie to his bankers or anyone else for that matter, in order to get what he wants. Cohen's claims that Trump routinely inflated the value of his properties for insurance and loan purposes, and undervalued them in documents relating to property tax appeals. Trump lies - about everything. He says whatever he needs to say to get what he wants.

Trump has fought all of the way to the Supreme Court to keep his Deutches Bank records out of the hands of the FBI and the House. Rosenstein shut down Mueller's attempt to get supoena them during his investigation, on orders from the White House. Barr shut down the investigation in the SDNY which was going after Trump's bank records.

Their magic must be very powerful if Trump is fighting so hard to keep them out of the hands of the Justice Department or investigators in New York and Washington.

Aww.

Good Trumpster. Good.

FACTS.

Answer honestly.

Depends. The M&A clients did well because of the very low interest rates but many lenders instituted LIBOR floors to offset that. Expansion in terms of CAPEX and such did not take place until after Trump was elected as he was seen as the more friendly to business president. They were much better under Obama than under Bush, that is the honest truth but a lot of it has to do with the low interest rates. They did concentrate on expenses heavily, hence employees got minimal raises if any.

TRUTH

They did great. Just say it.

Aww.

Good Trumpster. Good.

#2) Yes
#3) Are you projecting?

You support Trump. He cheats at business and golf. He evaded taxes. He is obese.

You are short. And you weigh 220. Are you fat?

Dang Democrats!

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
blacks are racist too
Some on this board are afraid to point out the problems with black culture and find blaming "Democrats" a little easier.
Sure, it seems though that the people that support the continuation of those problems vote Republican today as Mac pointed out simply by his list. Can I ask why the past, more than 40 years in the past to be exact seems more relevant to you than the more immediate past or for that matter the present?

It is not Democratic voters that glorify the side that fought to preserve slavery. It is not what we consider blue States that fought on that side either.
MBrown
FGray

Donald Trump is a self-admitted criminal, and you elected him President. Those 9 people that Robert Mueller convicted are all criminals, and you venerate them. And those 9 people stole MILLIONS of from the American people. And they're still doing it.

You worship Trump and his entire cabal of crooks and liars, and venerate each and every one of them.

Specifically:

Michael Cohen spoke of bank and insurance frauds being routine in their dealings with their properties that should be looked into. Trump's refusal to certify his net worth, and his habit of giving his bankers "Statements of assets/Cashflow statements" or some other bullshit meaningless document Trump pulls out of his ass, in place of Financial Statements, Assets and Liabilities, and Statements of Operations certified by his accountants or copies of his income tax returns.

Money Laundering: Deutches Banke has paid fines of $100 million for facilitating money laundering for Russian Oligarchs. Donald Trump was broke and couldn't get a loan in the USA when Putin was elected and Russian oligarchs started laundering billions of dollars buying expensive real estate in New York and Miami. Suddenly the King of Debt is paying cash for everything. Highly suspicious: A $90 million sale of a Florida property which had been on the market $50 million with no offers at all. It sold for nearly double asking after the housing crash and where high end real estate lost half its value

Bribery, extortion, bribing public officials. Lots of potential there. The "donations" to AG's in Texas and Florida being the tip of a huge iceberg.

hahahhahahahhahah
that's NOT proof

You didn't ask me for proof. You asked what specific crimes Trump should be tried for. It's up to the prosecutors to find the evidence.

Former Deutches Banke employees have dropped tantalizing hints of what Trump's files hold. My personal favourite is that he's only worth $330 million - which is basically the amount his father left him. That alone would be reason for Trump to fight to keep them secret. He's not a billionaire, he just plays one on TV.

Under the heading of "something for everyone", for the conspiracy theorists: One employee who worked on Trump's loan files says his loans have the backing of highly connected Russian interests. The bank has made highly questionsable loans to Trump - even after Trump sued the bank, on the direct instructions of his backers.

And yeah: I believe that Donald Trump would lie to his bankers or anyone else for that matter, in order to get what he wants. Cohen's claims that Trump routinely inflated the value of his properties for insurance and loan purposes, and undervalued them in documents relating to property tax appeals. Trump lies - about everything. He says whatever he needs to say to get what he wants.

Trump has fought all of the way to the Supreme Court to keep his Deutches Bank records out of the hands of the FBI and the House. Rosenstein shut down Mueller's attempt to get supoena them during his investigation, on orders from the White House. Barr shut down the investigation in the SDNY which was going after Trump's bank records.

Their magic must be very powerful if Trump is fighting so hard to keep them out of the hands of the Justice Department or investigators in New York and Washington.
so--you DON'T have proof ..correct?
is this like the Russian Collusion? which was bullshit?

Aww.

Good Trumpster. Good.

FACTS.

Answer honestly.

TRUTH

B not A. It wasn’t great. But it was good. They did great from 2016 to March 2020. Just being honest.

Dang Democrats!

blacks are racist too

MBrown
FGray

Specifically:

hahahhahahahhahah
that's NOT proof

There was absolutely collusion. There was not criminal conspiracy. But there was collusion. And you do not care.

Aww.

Good Trumpster. Good.

#2) Yes
#3) Are you projecting?

You support Trump. He cheats at business and golf. He evaded taxes. He is obese.

I support Trump. He does? And you have proof of this? I am 6’2. I am far from fat. Very far from it. Muscle weighs more than fat.

The Democrat Party has racist roots. They supported slavery, they created Jim Crow laws, they ran the KKK.....thier statues are being torn down all over the South, so why not tear apart the primary cause of racism in America?
Invite Dinesh D’Souza to give a speech about our history at a Trump rally.

Dang Democrats!

blacks are racist too

MBrown
FGray

Specifically:

hahahhahahahhahah
that's NOT proof

There was absolutely collusion. There was not criminal conspiracy. But there was collusion. And you do not care.
Mr Trump committed a crime??? which one was that?

The Democrat Party has racist roots. They supported slavery, they created Jim Crow laws, they ran the KKK.....thier statues are being torn down all over the South, so why not tear apart the primary cause of racism in America?

CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS have racist roots

CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS supported slavery

CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS opposed Civil Rights

CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS started the KKK

CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS are WHITE SUPREMACISTS

CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS started the American NAZI party....

time to ban, banish, round up, arrest, deport and punish CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS for CONTINUOUSLY trying to destroy the USA

They are ALL traitors and deserve the proper punishment.
Sounds more like you simply hate Christians.

Aww.

Good Trumpster. Good.

FACTS.

Answer honestly.

TRUTH

B not A. It wasn’t great. But it was good. They did great from 2016 to March 2020. Just being honest.

No. As Mac1958 explained, Trump’s economy was fair before 2020 and it is shitty now.

Your business clients did as well or better between 2012 and 2017 ( Trump started in 2017 ) than they did between 2017 and 2020.

You won’t be honest. But at least you are not claiming that Obama was a disaster for your cliebts.

Aww.

Good Trumpster. Good.

#2) Yes
#3) Are you projecting?

I support Trump. He does? And you have proof of this? I am 6’2. I am far from fat. Very far from it. Muscle weighs more than fat.

You are 5’ 10 max. And you are pudgy.

And everyone knows Trump cheats. He’s got zero integrity. Zero.

Forum List

Back