The Democrats' strategy is now clear

`
`

And here I thought the democratic parties strategy was to capitulate gracefully to the trump/gop juggernaut that they are unable to contain or stop. Don't get me wrong, Trump is as cesspool as you can get but the democrats are still locked in to the Clintons. What utter fools.

Our plan is to let republicans screw America. That’s how we gain power back
My point precisely, thanks.

If you don't screw America then you should be fine.

At least our plan isn't to obstruct. We don't have to. You guys can't even get anything done yourselves so don't blame us. But you will. Trump already said if his tax bill doesn't happen he's going to blame Democrats.

But isn't that odd for him to say now that he's in charge? Remember how arrogant he was in the debates telling Hillary that she had years to get it done and she didn't? Well now it's his turn to get it done. And he's not getting it done. Everything he's getting done are things only a right wing retard would like.

Donald J. Trump

[emoji818]@realDonaldTrump

Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible.

2:01 PM - Nov 8, 2013

So either you blame him now or you admit he was full of shit in 2013. Or both!!!
"You guys"? I voted for Hillary. Trump pretty much horrifies me.

What concerns me is that the Democrats appear to be willing to win by default. By pointing at the other guy. I've had enough of that. I'd rather see a party win because they have a better plan and can execute it.
As a dem that agrees with you WHY can't those in the Dem party realize that? I can't believe they're dumber than Repubs

Looks like they are following the same model the Republicans followed when they started losing in 2006. They did nothing. They didn't change one bit. They just waited for the Democrats to fail. And when the Democrats didn't fail, instead the Republicans said, "NOT GOOD ENOUGH WE CAN DO BETTER" and the stupid American people believed it. Similar to when we didn't elect Gore thinking "how could Bush possibly fuck up this great economy and surplus?"
So true.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

I too have met a number of malakes, but ever a bigger wanker or dtsier malaka than yourself, rarely, And I, unlike you, have lived in Greece about 22 years of my life.

Greeks from Greece are the biggest malakes!!! Are you kidding me? I at least have respect for the Greeks who came to America and worked hard and made something of themselves. But usually those aren't the die hard Republicans. No no. The die hard right wing Greeks are usually the dumbest and brokest or their parents have a lot of money.

And like Howard Stern said, nothing worst than a person who inherited their money. For some reason they know it all. They know everything. And many of the Greeks I know who are Republicans own business' their parents started and they are not college educated.

And Greeks from Greece are the biggest know it alls. My brothers brother in law and his father in law are two great examples. Hell, I can name dozens of stupid Greeks who vote Republican including my arrogant grandfather who died penniless. If it wasn't for social security he and my Yaya would have been fucked.

Or we would have been because us liberal kids and grandkids would have paid their bills and allowed them to remain arrogant and ignorant.
had a business in Astoria NY for many years Think more Greeks there than in Athens All hard working people that loved their ouzo
Yea but a lot of them politically are Malakas. We’re just smart not to talk politics in public.

My cousin stayed in Astoria. We stayed with him 3 days in his small apartment. Subway right on his corner. Everything you could possibly need within walking distance. Rooftop like in The Godfather.

He was in college rent was normally $1500 but he only paid $700 a month but he had to take the trash from the side of the building to the street. 2 times a week. Rats as big as dogs.

I love nyc!
My clothing store was right next to the subway Not the elevated but the one on Steinway street One of my stores had a car coming off the roof
If you walked out his place the underground subway was across the street to the right. Around the corner he had fish market, produce stand, little mom and pop shops. So cool.

I wouldn’t want to live there more than a couple weeks though. No lakes in the summer and cold and miserable in the winter
Yeah that's why I spend Jan to April in Ft Lauderdale But NYC is something special if you can afford it Great places to go

Besides the tax bill being unpopular, it will "hugely" increase the deficit, all analyses find that it benefits the rich at the expense of the middle & working class. It will PASS because they need the win, its party over people.
Now McCain says its not perfect BUT he'll vote for it

The economy is Obamas....Look at a graph of the past 8 years to realize this.

Trumps policies are the same policies that crashed this country during the great depression and great recession. Of course, I am wrong as you'll say I am full of crap but please for one second look at the policies of Hover and George W bush. Both wanted deregulation and let the banks do things that they shouldn't have. What do you think Trump is doing?

It wasn't just Hoover - it was Harding and Coolidge who ushered in those policies first. Hoover just bore the brunt of the results of those policies, despite the fact that he also supported and encouraged them.

The "roaring 20's" were great...if you were rich. They sucked for everyone else, particularly minorities and women.

Besides the tax bill being unpopular, it will "hugely" increase the deficit, all analyses find that it benefits the rich at the expense of the middle & working class. It will PASS because they need the win, its party over people.
Now McCain says its not perfect BUT he'll vote for it

These shitgibbons screeched like barnyard animals just 11 months ago that "the debt will cripple future generations"...now they are voting to increase the debt by at least $1.5T over the next decade.

Wonder why Russian trolls support this tax plan? Because it turns America into the oligarchic kleptocracy that already exists in Mother Russia.

Democrats' strategy for 2018;

kick back and let the GOP keep infighting and dividing itself while Trump destroys whats left of them.
The gop congress is going to run on the tax cut. And that's the only reason it will get the votes to pass in the senate.

It's not a tax cut. It raises taxes beginning in 2021 and by 2027 most people will be paying more while the wealthy will be paying less.

Then Conservatives will screech about the deficits their tax cuts created, and push cuts to entitlements as the solution.

Fuck those Russian-aligned assholes.

kick back and let the GOP keep infighting and dividing itself while Trump destroys whats left of them.
The gop congress is going to run on the tax cut. And that's the only reason it will get the votes to pass in the senate.
Is this called "political insight"?
It's called noticing the obvious and not having one's head up one's ass. You should work at this.

Is this called "political insight"?
It's called noticing the obvious and not having one's head up one's ass. You should work at this.
OK, you have an amazing grasp of the obvious Take that as a compliment I guess.

The Democratic strategy is easy

Just keep poking the beast until he explodes

Much has been said and written about why and how the Democrats find themselves out of the White House, and in the minority in Congress. Not to mention State Houses. We all know the arguments, so let's focus on something else.

It's clear now that the Democrats' strategy for 2018 and 2020 is not to change any of their behaviors, whether you agree with them or not. The strategy is to bring Trump down as far as possible and then make those elections a simple referendum.

That was essentially the Republicans' strategy with Obama, and the Democrats can't be blamed for pointing at that and saying, "See? Let's just do that. It worked. And it's easier". That's where we are. That's where our politics are.

The press and the Democrats are going to minimize/avoid any positive developments in areas such as the economy, and they're going to focus on Trump and his behaviors.

So given that, why won't that work in 2018 and 2020?

again, why would they not tell the truth about Donald?

Much has been said and written about why and how the Democrats find themselves out of the White House, and in the minority in Congress. Not to mention State Houses. We all know the arguments, so let's focus on something else.

It's clear now that the Democrats' strategy for 2018 and 2020 is not to change any of their behaviors, whether you agree with them or not. The strategy is to bring Trump down as far as possible and then make those elections a simple referendum.

That was essentially the Republicans' strategy with Obama, and the Democrats can't be blamed for pointing at that and saying, "See? Let's just do that. It worked. And it's easier". That's where we are. That's where our politics are.

The press and the Democrats are going to minimize/avoid any positive developments in areas such as the economy, and they're going to focus on Trump and his behaviors.

Because partisans lie for any political advantage.

Obviously.

Was this a trick question?

Obviously.

yes, but he also happens to be insane and unfit for office.

Obviously.

Unfit yes, I don't about insane.

I'm still hoping for the best.

Obviously.

Unfit yes, I don't about insane.

I'm still hoping for the best.

well, we agree on the first part. that should be sufficient.

as to the second, I'm pretty sure he's deranged.

from psychology today

"The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump"

Forum List

Back