The Despicable Conduct Of Democrats Since Ted Cruz Announced He Was Running

Watch the RWrs cry over the LW who has NOTHING to do with Cruz's selection until after he makes it thru the GOP Primaries.

said by a left wing fool with a clown face avatar---------------------WTF is wrong with you people?

They are brainwashed sheep. this is what we up against in this country and how we got someone like that thug Obama as President
Let it ROLL! Just let it ROLL! Get all your American Spring buddies to vote for Cruz. No problem.
Ol' Cruz should get at least 7% of the votes in the USA...

And Hillary has accomplished what?

Russian Reset?
Benghazi?
Columbian hookers?

What had she done other than screw everything up?

I'm waiting for you to think up something.....:ahole-1:

What has Cruz accomplished?

said by a left wing fool with a clown face avatar---------------------WTF is wrong with you people?

They are brainwashed sheep. this is what we up against in this country and how we got someone like that thug Obama as President
Let it ROLL! Just let it ROLL! Get all your American Spring buddies to vote for Cruz. No problem.

Russian Reset?
Benghazi?
Columbian hookers?

This thread is not about Hillary..I dread if she get's elected...

Keep acting like this and she will.....

How about liberals treat Cruz exactly the way the RWnuts have treated Hillary Clinton, or Barack Obama, or Michelle Obama, or Bill Clinton, or Joe Biden, or Nancy Pelosi, or Harry Reid, or Elizabeth Warren, or, etc., etc., etc.,

well, you get the picture.

Fair enough?

yep, bring it on. But try doing it with the truth. In a fair fight conservative ideas will always win, thats why you libs have to lie and cheat.

No one posted lies about the dems that you listed, there was no need to lie, the truth about them was sufficient.

lol, after all the lies about Benghazi, you can make a fool of yourself saying that.

which lies?

that is was all caused by a video?
that there was no stand down order?
that there was no way to help them?
that clinton and obozo did not know it was happening?

those lies?

CruzAim.jpg

Liberal gun reference targeting Ted Cruz

You can tell a political party has no good ideas when they feel they have to start flinging insults the moment a candidate announces he will be running for president. With Ted Cruz it began with silly accusations about scaring 3 year olds.

The wailing by Democrats is deafening. Calling Ted Cruz crazy, scary, dangerous, you name it. I think he's the right guy for the job. Nothing causes liberals to lose their minds like a genuine candidate that scares the shit out of them, meaning somebody that is a real conservative, not a fake conservative that can be manipulated. I figure they're going to be Palinizing him for the next year or so. They even have their bought and paid for Spanish station Univision trashing Cruz. Chris Matthews called him a hijacker, alluding to his Cuban ancestry, a Cruise missile aimed at the U.S. Capital. This insanity is a direct reflection of Democrats that feel they need to trash their opposition rather than give voters a reason to vote for their shitty candidate of choice, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

It's absolutely priceless some of the accusations they're using.

1. He's not qualified because he doesn't have a valid birth certificate
  2. He's never accomplished anything
  3. He's inexperienced
  4. His ideas on Global Warming are crazy

Jesus......this sounds just like Barack H. Obama.

Links

Donny Deutsch Attacks Scary Dangerous Slimy Ted Cruz
On Day Cruz Announces for President Hardball s Matthews Spends Much of Program Blasting Him As Latter-Day McCarthy
Satirist Andy Borowitz Blogger Charles Pierce Welcome Disturbed Extremist Fanatic Ted Cruz to Presidential Race
From the Get-Go Univision Hammers Cruz
Crushing Cruz The Media s Worst Attacks on the GOP Presidential Candidate

When I come to USMB I read posts from all sides. That being said, I see a ton of posts and quips from partisan sources slamming the opposing sides leaders.
Another common thing I notice is hyper-partisans pointing fingers at the other side for, doing things that he/she does as well.
This is a typical hypocritical thread by someone who can dish it out but is such a wimp, he can't take it. :crybaby:

Just like school yard bullies, the pricks in the GOP( Faux News) can dish it out but they just can't take it.

Cruz doesn't have a chance, never did.

Most of what we've pointed out is in response to things like Russia invading Crimea, or Benghazi, or missing emails.

All you libs have is nothing but "he scared a 3 year old!!!!"

No not really. They've always been trying to equate some of the worst disaster in previous presidencies, or other catastrophes, to the slightest hint of a scandal since his first days in office.

"Is this Obama's _________ " "Waterloo", "Katrina", "Iraq", "Watergate".......

How about liberals treat Cruz exactly the way the RWnuts have treated Hillary Clinton, or Barack Obama, or Michelle Obama, or Bill Clinton, or Joe Biden, or Nancy Pelosi, or Harry Reid, or Elizabeth Warren, or, etc., etc., etc.,

Fair enough?

yep, bring it on. But try doing it with the truth. In a fair fight conservative ideas will always win, thats why you libs have to lie and cheat.

No one posted lies about the dems that you listed, there was no need to lie, the truth about them was sufficient.

lol, after all the lies about Benghazi, you can make a fool of yourself saying that.

which lies?

those lies?

Yeah all of those.

CruzAim.jpg

Liberal gun reference targeting Ted Cruz

You can tell a political party has no good ideas when they feel they have to start flinging insults the moment a candidate announces he will be running for president. With Ted Cruz it began with silly accusations about scaring 3 year olds.

The wailing by Democrats is deafening. Calling Ted Cruz crazy, scary, dangerous, you name it. I think he's the right guy for the job. Nothing causes liberals to lose their minds like a genuine candidate that scares the shit out of them, meaning somebody that is a real conservative, not a fake conservative that can be manipulated. I figure they're going to be Palinizing him for the next year or so. They even have their bought and paid for Spanish station Univision trashing Cruz. Chris Matthews called him a hijacker, alluding to his Cuban ancestry, a Cruise missile aimed at the U.S. Capital. This insanity is a direct reflection of Democrats that feel they need to trash their opposition rather than give voters a reason to vote for their shitty candidate of choice, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

It's absolutely priceless some of the accusations they're using.

1. He's not qualified because he doesn't have a valid birth certificate
  2. He's never accomplished anything
  3. He's inexperienced
  4. His ideas on Global Warming are crazy

Jesus......this sounds just like Barack H. Obama.

Links

Donny Deutsch Attacks Scary Dangerous Slimy Ted Cruz
On Day Cruz Announces for President Hardball s Matthews Spends Much of Program Blasting Him As Latter-Day McCarthy
Satirist Andy Borowitz Blogger Charles Pierce Welcome Disturbed Extremist Fanatic Ted Cruz to Presidential Race
From the Get-Go Univision Hammers Cruz
Crushing Cruz The Media s Worst Attacks on the GOP Presidential Candidate

When I come to USMB I read posts from all sides. That being said, I see a ton of posts and quips from partisan sources slamming the opposing sides leaders.
Another common thing I notice is hyper-partisans pointing fingers at the other side for, doing things that he/she does as well.
This is a typical hypocritical thread by someone who can dish it out but is such a wimp, he can't take it. :crybaby:

no, you little fuzzy green fruit man. This is about the FACT that the dems and libs can only win by denigrating and lying about the opposition, That they can never win on their ideology and that liberalism has been a miserable failure every place and time that it has been tried.

Fair enough?

which lies?

those lies?

Yeah all of those.

so you agree that clinton and obama lied about benghazi? good, thats a start for you.

Russian Reset?
Benghazi?
Columbian hookers?

more than obama had when he was elected.

Watch the RWrs cry over the LW who has NOTHING to do with Cruz's selection until after he makes it thru the GOP Primaries.

Again, it's good to see that there are still butthurt posters over avies. Makes it worthwhile. :D

Butthurt over you looking like a clown?

Oh .... Stop ....lmao ... You're fucking killing me!!!

and the silly fucks all changed their avatars on the same day. Do they all have electrodes implanted in their tiny brains that are connected to Soros' computer?

they were just taking after their Messiah and the rest of their nasty people in their party

Russian Reset?
Benghazi?
Columbian hookers?

more than obama had when he was elected.
Really, prove it...

Just like school yard bullies, the pricks in the GOP( Faux News) can dish it out but they just can't take it.

Cruz doesn't have a chance, never did.

Most of what we've pointed out is in response to things like Russia invading Crimea, or Benghazi, or missing emails.

All you libs have is nothing but "he scared a 3 year old!!!!"

No not really. They've always been trying to equate some of the worst disaster in previous presidencies, or other catastrophes, to the slightest hint of a scandal since his first days in office.

"Is this Obama's _________ " "Waterloo", "Katrina", "Iraq", "Watergate".......

Iran was contained when he took office. Now they control Yemen, Sudan, Southern Iraq, Libya, etc.

ISIS is expanding from Syria into Iraq and Obama wants Iran to stop it. He's not doing anything but making out his brackets and golfing.

Benghazi resulted in the arrest of one person.

Obama is trading murderers for deserters.

Cruz knew the attacks would come, he can stand up to them or he can fold. I doubt he'll fold, he is in it for awhile.

I'm hoping at least 10 on each side announce their candidacy, that way we get to see a lot of candidates stands and maybe get a decent one.

The rest of what is going on is just BS, which is what this board thrives on.

Love the drama!

Cruz knew the attacks would come, he can stand up to them or he can fold. I doubt he'll fold, he is in it for awhile.

I'm hoping at least 10 on each side announce their candidacy, that way we get to see a lot of candidates stands and maybe get a decent one.

Love the drama!
BS we apparently aren't allowed to discuss, according to all of the liberals.

Russian Reset?
Benghazi?
Columbian hookers?

She let's Bill minister to 16 year old sex slaves numerous times

Love the drama!

the dems are still rallying behind HRC, but that could change as more of her lies and corruption come out.
the dem problem is that they don't have any good candidates. Not one.

The crazier they get, the more worried the Democrats are. I can't believe they even breathed the word "birth certificate!"

That is true that the more unhinged people become the more worried they are. It should be like a good dose of encouragement for any person under their attack.

One more thing! The more wicked your enemies are? The greater the plan of Victory God has laid out for you! It's ALL GOOD NEWS!! :)

Love the drama!

the dems are still rallying behind HRC, but that could change as more of her lies and corruption come out.
the dem problem is that they don't have any good candidates. Not one.
I have not see anyone but Cruz throw their hat in the ring....

Forum List

Back