The Despicable Conduct Of Democrats Since Ted Cruz Announced He Was Running

I'm not a democrat but I am all for his running and he being the GOP nominee.

If you wish to donate money to that kook, go to tedcruz.org. He'll be glad to take your money.
Yeah, read this morning that it was impropery set up and shared it's security certificate with nigerianprince . com. I would hold on to that credit card for now.

Ted Cruz is playing his role of saying incredibly outlandish shit to make the other candidates seem like rational people, think Michelle Bachman in the last cycle, if he isn't attracting ridicule he is not doing his job correctly.
Incredibly outlandish shit like:

1. I love America
  2. Let's cut taxes
  3. Let's cut spending
  4. Global Warming is a total scam
He doesn't love America as is, he only wants to cut taxes on the wealthy, he only wants to cut spending on the poor, and he denies science. The guy is a ridiculously hyperbolic example of everything wrong with conservatism.

CruzAim.jpg

Liberal gun reference targeting Ted Cruz

You can tell a political party has no good ideas when they feel they have to start flinging insults the moment a candidate announces he will be running for president. With Ted Cruz it began with silly accusations about scaring 3 year olds.

The wailing by Democrats is deafening. Calling Ted Cruz crazy, scary, dangerous, you name it. I think he's the right guy for the job. Nothing causes liberals to lose their minds like a genuine candidate that scares the shit out of them, meaning somebody that is a real conservative, not a fake conservative that can be manipulated. I figure they're going to be Palinizing him for the next year or so. They even have their bought and paid for Spanish station Univision trashing Cruz. Chris Matthews called him a hijacker, alluding to his Cuban ancestry, a Cruise missile aimed at the U.S. Capital. This insanity is a direct reflection of Democrats that feel they need to trash their opposition rather than give voters a reason to vote for their shitty candidate of choice, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

It's absolutely priceless some of the accusations they're using.

1. He's not qualified because he doesn't have a valid birth certificate
  2. He's never accomplished anything
  3. He's inexperienced
  4. His ideas on Global Warming are crazy

Jesus......this sounds just like Barack H. Obama.

Links

Donny Deutsch Attacks Scary Dangerous Slimy Ted Cruz
On Day Cruz Announces for President Hardball s Matthews Spends Much of Program Blasting Him As Latter-Day McCarthy
Satirist Andy Borowitz Blogger Charles Pierce Welcome Disturbed Extremist Fanatic Ted Cruz to Presidential Race
From the Get-Go Univision Hammers Cruz
Crushing Cruz The Media s Worst Attacks on the GOP Presidential Candidate

So, what exactly are you bellyaching about, again??

Ted Cruz is playing his role of saying incredibly outlandish shit to make the other candidates seem like rational people, think Michelle Bachman in the last cycle, if he isn't attracting ridicule he is not doing his job correctly.
Incredibly outlandish shit like:

1. I love America
  2. Let's cut taxes
  3. Let's cut spending
  4. Global Warming is a total scam
He doesn't love America as is, he only wants to cut taxes on the wealthy, he only wants to cut spending on the poor, and he denies science. The guy is a ridiculously hyperbolic example of everything wrong with conservatism.
He's a reactionary egotistical religious loon punk, but this is America so he gets his 15 minutes. It ain't gonna be pretty.

CruzAim.jpg

You can tell a political party has no good ideas when they feel they have to start flinging insults the moment a candidate announces he will be running for president. With Ted Cruz it began with silly accusations about scaring 3 year olds.

The wailing by Democrats is deafening. Calling Ted Cruz crazy, scary, dangerous, you name it. I think he's the right guy for the job. Nothing causes liberals to lose their minds like a genuine candidate that scares the shit out of them, meaning somebody that is a real conservative, not a fake conservative that can be manipulated. I figure they're going to be Palinizing him for the next year or so. They even have their bought and paid for Spanish station Univision trashing Cruz. Chris Matthews called him a hijacker, alluding to his Cuban ancestry, a Cruise missile aimed at the U.S. Capital. This insanity is a direct reflection of Democrats that feel they need to trash their opposition rather than give voters a reason to vote for their shitty candidate of choice, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

3. He's inexperienced

Links

On Day Cruz Announces for President Hardball s Matthews Spends Much of Program Blasting Him As Latter-Day McCarthy
Satirist Andy Borowitz Blogger Charles Pierce Welcome Disturbed Extremist Fanatic Ted Cruz to Presidential Race

So, what exactly are you bellyaching about, again??
Somebody said some bad things about his GOP presidential hopeful candidate, yet that has never stopped Mud from throwing shit about other politicians...

The crazier they get, the more worried the Democrats are. I can't believe they even breathed the word "birth certificate!"

Well, please tell me exactly which Democrats are breathing the word "birth certificate"?

This could be fun.

I don't question Ted Cruz's eligibility to run at all. His mother is/was an American citizen, and so he is good to go. Just like Obama.

Only, there are so many parallels to Obama's story that you would think that the BIRFERS would be having conniption fits over:

both were born

-to an American mother
-a foreign father
-and born outside the continental 48 states.

Only, Hawaii IS a US State. Calgary, which I am sure you know belongs to Her Majesty's Canada, is not.

THAT is what makes this so deliciously funny, but no, I don't question his eligibility. In fact, I RELISH a Cruz nomination. The only thing I relish more is watching fucked-up BIRFERS somehow tie themselves into pretzels to get out of this one....

Please, pretty please, by all means, nominate Ted Cruz.

:D

Last edited:

Our national politics have devolved to the point where it's difficult to call any behavior "despicable" when compared to other behaviors.

The crazies have taken over on both parties, and all the rest of us can do is hope that they stop at some point.

Bad, bad timing. The narcissists are killing us, and they don't care.

The crazies have taken over on both parties, and all the rest of us can do is hope that they stop at some point.
Stop hoping, start acting. Hope is a curse, it keeps you from doing what you know you should.
It would be asymmetrical warfare. I don't know how to effectively counter people who are more than willing to utilize spin, diversion, deflection, denial, distortion, straw man arguments and outright lies & fabrication in order to get what they want.

People for whom the term "the end justifies the means" was meant.

Any hints, or would you be giving away trade secrets?

Stop hoping, start acting. Hope is a curse, it keeps you from doing what you know you should.
I don't know how to effectively counter people who are more than willing to utilize spin, diversion, deflection, denial, distortion, straw man arguments and outright lies & fabrication in order to get what they want.

People for whom the term "the end justifies the means" was meant.

Any hints, or would you be giving away trade secrets?

You start by not throwing up your hands saying you can't do anything, and you have to learn the frame the debate. Attack Iran now, or later, is not a debate. You have to counter all sides, all the time, working towards the center, finding the compromises and showing why 40% is better than 0 and 70% is a win.

You also have to figure out who is and isn't a partisan. If you can get an honest answer on questions, you aren't dealing with a partisan, even if the side they are on is abundantly clear.

The crazier they get, the more worried the Democrats are. I can't believe they even breathed the word "birth certificate!"

That is true that the more unhinged people become the more worried they are. It should be like a good dose of encouragement for any person under their attack.

CruzAim.jpg

3. He's inexperienced

Links

You can't possibly be so blind. Can you?

Forum List

Back