🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The downfall of the media

They are exposed, and they are flailing.

"In rough biblical justice, media attempts to destroy the president are boomeranging and leaving their reputations in tatters.

"He accuses them of publishing fake news, and they respond with such blind hatred that they end up publishing fake news. That’ll show him.

"CNN is suffering an especially bad case of Trump Derangement Syndrome, even trying to make a virtue of its hostility to the president. In doing so, executives conveniently confuse animus with professional skepticism, and cite growing audiences as proof of their good judgment."

"Writing for The Intercept, Glenn Greenwald shows how reckless CNN, the Washington Post and others have been, and makes two key points.

"First, that mistakes are “always in the direction of exaggerating the threat and/or inventing incriminating links between” Russia and Trump. Second, that all the false stories “involved evidence-free assertions from anonymous sources that these media outlets uncritically treated as fact.”

"He’s right, and I would add another dimension: For all the focus on Russia, the media totally missed a key point. To wit, the Obama administration did nothing about Vladimir Putin’s attempt to interfere in the 2016 election even though the White House knew about it for months."

http://nypost.com/2017/06/27/the-media-will-do-anything-to-bash-trump-and-now-theyre-hurting/

And the press responds to the fact that they are exposed as the liars and propagandists they are by pretending that exposing them is the same as *targeting* them.

"CNN's Clarissa Ward, a foreign correspondent, served as guest co-host on Wednesday's broadcast of CNN's News Day. Ward fretted "people" in war zones have been "emboldened" by President Trump's "declaration of war on the media."

The "declaration of war" consists of exposing them as liars, and telling them they can't bring cameras to white house press briefings, to take unauthorized pics that they can sell to people who have reasons to want to subvert Trump security.

CNN Anchor: Trump Putting Journalists In Danger; "Declaration Of War On Media" Has "Emboldened" War Zones

Yes, people..it's now *DANGEROUS* to expose journalists who have fabricated stories.
Fake news is not really that common. Talk radio, and news commentaries are not fake news because they are not news at all, they are opinions. Neither are stories based on anonymous sources. These sources can not be verified therefore are clearly little more than opinion. With the development of the Internet, news and opinion has merged together and it is up to the reader to determine one from the other.

Jefferson understood that a free press is critical to sustaining the rule of law. Along with free speech, a free press is indispensable for people to be informed and to participate in a democracy. On these points, lawyers and journalists are united. It is up to the people to determine what is false and what is truth, not the government. Government discrediting, threatening, or direct control of the media is a sure road to destruction of what has really made this country great.
Free press doesn't mean free to publish lies that put people in our country at risk and damage the security of our country.

The free press has to first be "press"...aka JOURNAlists.The mainstream media no longer functions in that capacity. So it is right that they be sidelined and when appropriate held accountable legally and criminally. Real journalists will fill the void if there is one.
You do realized that you are repeating the same rhetoric as almost every dictator. I suggest you read how Hitler, Lenin, and the SCCR in Iraq, went about first discrediting the free press and then destroying it with public approval. Yes, the free press is and should be able to publish what they consider truth even thou it is what you consider a lie. That is the very heart of the concept of free speech, to be able to speak your mind no matter who may disagree. It is for the listener, reader, or viewer to determine truth, not government. Destroy the freedom of speech and you destroy America.

dont forget how
I don't agree on 9/11. I don't think so............JFK........yeah I agree.

Deal is the Media has been exposed for lying. People are waking up and that is a good step for this country.

well that is because you have obviously done NO research into the case only going by what the lamestream media's version have told you,the CIA's controlled press.it has been exposed in MANY threads in the conspiracy section.you might want to visit there sometime and check them out.wakey,wakey.:D

Dale was once the same as you,asleep at the wheel for years even though he ALSO knew the corruption of our own government how they murdered the president cause he was going to pull us out of the vietnam war.they knew Johnson would reverse his policys as he did and expand it.

9/11 was done for the SAME exact reason JFK was killed,for WAR war means big business and big profits for corporations.

Right you are, my friend....thankfully there were enough people like you that kept getting the word out and didn't give up on the stubborn sheeple. I am now on the very side of the people I use to insult and marginalize for daring to speak ill of this "gubermint" now I can't believe I ever defended it. I can't take enough showers to get the stench off of me.

I have a long ways to go and it looks like my serious bass playing days are over but my faith in Jesus will get me past that.

It may interest you to know that I have ties to music, audio and the music industry. I just love bass. It is what grounds the music and ties all other instruments together. Somehow I think that given the time, effort and healing, if the desire is still there, you will play again.

you have to kill the machine that took over the system which is the Federal Reserve bank.

The Federal Reserve. A very bad idea. Paper money that isn't worth the paper it is printed on. In large part, creation of the whole mess this country is in. Before that, you couldn't spend money you didn't really have! If you or I ran our affairs like the government, we would be in prison.

LOL! Thanks for sayin' that because I get chided all the time that a bass player is akin to a tuba player and that we are the bottom feeders of the babe food chain. LOL! Here is a song that I wrote the third verse for shortly after my little brother died and I was reflecting on the mistakes I had made in my life. It really is a good song.....haunting in a way. It's a song about redemption. It got a LOT of air time on Dallas radio that plays Texas country and they still play it as well as a few others we did. I laid down the bass tracks and did high harmony.The circumstances and atmosphere was perfect to write it. We had an investor that had a sound studio built for us and he had what he called "The Bunkhouse" built on his property so we could crash there instead of driving home late at night since he had a palatial place in the country. He even had concrete poured so we could take golf carts to the studio....God only knows what that cost but he had more money than common sense at least when it came to wanting to see Eric Beatty make it. He spared no expense but just like the song goes that you will hear, Eric screws it up and in the process screws us all over. The title of the song is "Relief".

It was a rainy March Saturday morning and I got up and took the golf cart to the kitchen next to the studio leaving my other snoring bandmates behind without one because Eric had the other cart. While I was grabbing something to eat I heard Eric playing this and I came in so I could hear it better and as he sang it, tears started rolling down my face because it really hooked me. Then I said"I wish I had a dagger I'd stab this demon right in the chest but I'd probably miss my heart and find there's nothing left" and that was how the third verse was written. Please pardon the full disclosure thing and the baring of my soul kinda post but since you are connected to music I figured that is yet another connection.

The Eric Beatty Band | Country from Dallas, TX

Oh, and you are "dead on" about the Fed.....paper "money" with no intrinsic value....how can that ever be good? If people only knew and understood. So glad that you are awake. I think you and MisterBeale would get along great because both of you are deep thinkers with a lot of knowledge.

Good bass lines. I often equate music to being like a Christmas tree------ the lead guitar, vocals, etc., are like the ornaments, the drums and percussion are the lights, but the bass guitar is the tree itself that all the others are hung on. Done right, the music literally flows out from the bass. The bass energy is the field within which the music plays. I've played guitar, I've played drums, I have long wanted to play bass. I run a 10 octave music system essentially flat response down to 10 cycles. ; ^ )

Music is the essential outlet that allows me to survive the onslaught of constant media baloney for they are polar opposites. While media plays to the constructed rhetoric of the mind, music always speaks the intuitive truth of the heart.

While media needs constant explanation, music requires no explanation. It stands alone.

Wow, you definitely understand music......it's good to know you. Thanks for giving the song a listen. It's glimpse into the life of someone and it sure resonated with a lot of people.

The bottom line is the public is the judge of what is true and what is false.

I find that the public often is a very poor judge of what is true and false, even when they make a concerted effort to investigate, basing much of their opinions on fleeting, shallow impressions. Like politicians during elections which would greatly benefit from independent fact-checking made available to the voters, it would be nice if there was more fact-checking of the media, but then, they would and do become suspect as well. Few people in the public are willing to make the effort, even fewer have the sagaciousness and discernment to parse through the BS, so it comes back again to the various interested parties and who makes the best research on group-tested topics and answers.

Trump said that the most important thing he learned from his father was to defend the family name. In the 80's and 90's, every time columnists in the Times, Post, or some celebrity said something he thought was derogatory or untrue about him, his wife, or business he would appear on Larry King, Howard Stern, or other media outlooks to attack those that attacked him. These battles of words often ended in law suites. They made him a household name which worked wonders for him in business and in his campaigning. However, as president it does not work well for him at all.

See! I did not know that! But then, I have insight into the Donald that few have and what you say does not surprise me a lot. That said, like so many things during the campaign that were rued by pundits as his final downfall, while much of his fighting and counter-fighting really gnaws at the media, and I too have had my doubts, I have resigned myself that this will be his style and withhold judgement on how it will work for him. In a way, I respect how he stands up for what he believes, and like the chicken and the egg, I am just not sure which drives the other, his tweets and comments, or the remarks by the media. But in the end, I don't see it as a battle that the media can win.

It creates controversy where none existed. Keeps his staff busy defending him and explaining what he meant rather than promoting his agenda. His crude language and callous treatment of people has offended a ton people in his own party. It's a gold mine for media outlets that he attacks. In fact some media personalities have compared it to a Pulitzer nomination. Today, it seems like every small news media website is out writing the most ridiculously things about Trump both pro and con in order to get noticed.

Again, I cannot disagree. Whether the controversy, staff defending him, and time spent really take from his work, merely run side-by-side or is an asset, I guess history will decide. It doesn't seem likely to change soon and it simply does not bother me or get in my way of focusing on the good side of the guy (many good sides), or the good things he is getting done. Somehow, I think Donald is USED to doing things this way, it might be NECESSARY for him, and maybe he knows no other way, and gets results in spite of all of it. Maybe even because of it.

Verbal attacks on the president are never considered sedition. If Trump was the supreme leader in a dictatorship, then any verbal attacks would be considered an attack against the nation but not in the US. Here the news media can say whatever it choose about the president as long as it's not a physical threat.

Probably so and now I wonder if that is more power than the Press should really have. There is freedom and too much freedom and no one should be unfettered in total unrestrained freedom and the Press is as bad or worse than Trump. As to physical threats, there too have been many of them as well; just a few days ago one guy on the liberal Press called for Trump to meet him in the street for a brawl. That bullshit must stop. The Press has lost all dignity and respect for the Office, I think if they were halfway fair, none of this would be happening, so I do not mind treating them harshly and I will overlook most anything Trump might say or do in response as well. It is high time someone on the Republican side stands up to the bull.
I agree, the public often is a bad judge as to whether material in the media is true. However the alternative to public judging the truth is far worse.

I think what gnawed at the mainstream media the most in the campaign was how Trump was using the media as a campaign tool providing him millions of dollars in free advertising and media attacks that were better than endorsements. Media people didn't realize that his base loved hearing him insult Mexicans, Blacks, women, war heroes; anybody was fair game for Trump. This just proved his political incorrectness, outsider status, and willingness to take on the establishment. His lack of experience, irritable temperament just made him an even better choice.

The media just seem to get more and more pissed and then the unbelievable happened. Trump get's elected. This just fired up the mainstream media even more however the game had changed. With the Russian election involvement investigation, the Comey accusations, congressional investigating committees, hiring of a special council, Trump needed his 100 day honeymoon with the press. Instead the media attacks Trump and Trump attacks media and round and round they go creating ever larger controversies, more and more distractions.

There wasn't a fucking thing that Trump said during his campaign that was "racist"....it was purposely spun that way BY the media. We already know that many within the media was colluding with the Hildebeast so stop acting like Trump has ever benefitted by anything the press has reported because that is pure bullshit. There is nothing to the "Rooskies hacked the election" bullshit either. It is nothing but a deflection from the contents of the leaked e-mails by Seth Rich revealing what a corrupt and criminal organization the DNC actually is.....I wish there was someone that would leak e-mails from the RNC as well....both parties are bought and paid for.
Trump didn't say anything raciest during his campaign? He's being saying racist comments every since he got the attention of the media. Anyone who is not a white male anglo is fair game for Trump.

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. ... They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people," Trump said in his announcement speech. June 2015.

How about comments about Judge Curiel's rulings. "He’s a Mexican, Trump said, “We’re building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings — rulings that people can’t even believe.” As it turns out, Curiel is not even Mexican. He was born in Indiana. As a prosecutor going after Mexican drug cartels, a Tijuana drug lord targeted him for assassination, trying once and failing, federal marshals put him under 24-hour protection for a year. However that was irrelevant to Trump. With a name of Gonzalo Curiel, that made him a Mexican as far he was concerned.

Last edited:

I find that the public often is a very poor judge of what is true and false, even when they make a concerted effort to investigate, basing much of their opinions on fleeting, shallow impressions. Like politicians during elections which would greatly benefit from independent fact-checking made available to the voters, it would be nice if there was more fact-checking of the media, but then, they would and do become suspect as well. Few people in the public are willing to make the effort, even fewer have the sagaciousness and discernment to parse through the BS, so it comes back again to the various interested parties and who makes the best research on group-tested topics and answers.

Trump said that the most important thing he learned from his father was to defend the family name. In the 80's and 90's, every time columnists in the Times, Post, or some celebrity said something he thought was derogatory or untrue about him, his wife, or business he would appear on Larry King, Howard Stern, or other media outlooks to attack those that attacked him. These battles of words often ended in law suites. They made him a household name which worked wonders for him in business and in his campaigning. However, as president it does not work well for him at all.

See! I did not know that! But then, I have insight into the Donald that few have and what you say does not surprise me a lot. That said, like so many things during the campaign that were rued by pundits as his final downfall, while much of his fighting and counter-fighting really gnaws at the media, and I too have had my doubts, I have resigned myself that this will be his style and withhold judgement on how it will work for him. In a way, I respect how he stands up for what he believes, and like the chicken and the egg, I am just not sure which drives the other, his tweets and comments, or the remarks by the media. But in the end, I don't see it as a battle that the media can win.

It creates controversy where none existed. Keeps his staff busy defending him and explaining what he meant rather than promoting his agenda. His crude language and callous treatment of people has offended a ton people in his own party. It's a gold mine for media outlets that he attacks. In fact some media personalities have compared it to a Pulitzer nomination. Today, it seems like every small news media website is out writing the most ridiculously things about Trump both pro and con in order to get noticed.

Again, I cannot disagree. Whether the controversy, staff defending him, and time spent really take from his work, merely run side-by-side or is an asset, I guess history will decide. It doesn't seem likely to change soon and it simply does not bother me or get in my way of focusing on the good side of the guy (many good sides), or the good things he is getting done. Somehow, I think Donald is USED to doing things this way, it might be NECESSARY for him, and maybe he knows no other way, and gets results in spite of all of it. Maybe even because of it.

Verbal attacks on the president are never considered sedition. If Trump was the supreme leader in a dictatorship, then any verbal attacks would be considered an attack against the nation but not in the US. Here the news media can say whatever it choose about the president as long as it's not a physical threat.

Probably so and now I wonder if that is more power than the Press should really have. There is freedom and too much freedom and no one should be unfettered in total unrestrained freedom and the Press is as bad or worse than Trump. As to physical threats, there too have been many of them as well; just a few days ago one guy on the liberal Press called for Trump to meet him in the street for a brawl. That bullshit must stop. The Press has lost all dignity and respect for the Office, I think if they were halfway fair, none of this would be happening, so I do not mind treating them harshly and I will overlook most anything Trump might say or do in response as well. It is high time someone on the Republican side stands up to the bull.
I agree, the public often is a bad judge as to whether material in the media is true. However the alternative to public judging the truth is far worse.

I think what gnawed at the mainstream media the most in the campaign was how Trump was using the media as a campaign tool providing him millions of dollars in free advertising and media attacks that were better than endorsements. Media people didn't realize that his base loved hearing him insult Mexicans, Blacks, women, war heroes; anybody was fair game for Trump. This just proved his political incorrectness, outsider status, and willingness to take on the establishment. His lack of experience, irritable temperament just made him an even better choice.

The media just seem to get more and more pissed and then the unbelievable happened. Trump get's elected. This just fired up the mainstream media even more however the game had changed. With the Russian election involvement investigation, the Comey accusations, congressional investigating committees, hiring of a special council, Trump needed his 100 day honeymoon with the press. Instead the media attacks Trump and Trump attacks media and round and round they go creating ever larger controversies, more and more distractions.

There wasn't a fucking thing that Trump said during his campaign that was "racist"....it was purposely spun that way BY the media. We already know that many within the media was colluding with the Hildebeast so stop acting like Trump has ever benefitted by anything the press has reported because that is pure bullshit. There is nothing to the "Rooskies hacked the election" bullshit either. It is nothing but a deflection from the contents of the leaked e-mails by Seth Rich revealing what a corrupt and criminal organization the DNC actually is.....I wish there was someone that would leak e-mails from the RNC as well....both parties are bought and paid for.
Trump didn't say anything raciest during his campaign? He's being saying racist comments every since he got the attention of the media. Anyone who is not a white male anglo is fair game for Trump.

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. ... They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people," Trump said in his announcement speech. June 2015.

How about comments about Judge Curiel's rulings. "He’s a Mexican, Trump said, “We’re building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings — rulings that people can’t even believe.” As it turns out, Curiel is not even Mexican. He was born in Indiana. As a prosecutor going after Mexican drug cartels, a Tijuana drug lord targeted him for assassination, trying once and failing, federal marshals put him under 24-hour protection for a year. However that was irrelevant to Trump. With a name of Gonzalo Curiel, that made him a Mexican as far he was concerned.

Flopper, I think people over use some of these terms, racist, sexist, hate-crime. I never saw anything Trump said as being racist, merely not politically correct. Trump has said countless times how much he likes latinos, opportunities he has created for them. Same with women and other groups. But people never seem to hear or remember those things. Truth is that illegal aliens ARE bringing a lot of drugs and crime with them; ever hear of MS-13?

""Our newspapers after Donald Trump's election, we've gotten threats from both the far left and the far right," Karem said. "They are emboldened, it is dangerous, and the fact of the matter is, it is insulting to the memory of the people who have given their lives for the cause for providing information to the public to then be told you are fake media, you do not matter, and what you're doing is false."

See, he sees this demand for accountability as a "threat". I see it as evidence that EVERYBODY is disgusted with the press, and they are going to be held accountable.

Which is of course terrifying for criminals. Also remember..criminals always blame other people for their own behavior.

CNN Anchor: Trump Putting Journalists In Danger; "Declaration Of War On Media" Has "Emboldened" War Zones

the mainstream media,err i mean LAMESTREAM media,pretty much lost their credibility and has lost it at LEAST starting in nov 22nd 1963 " PROBABLY lost it sooner than that though but for sure no doubt then and ever since then" with the biggest con job sick lie ever forced down our throuts through the media and our corrupt school system with the lone assassin theory that magic bullets exist and have covered up the lie ever since STILL saying he was the lone assassin even though the majority of americans in polls no longer believe that bullshit anymore. talk about a disservice to the country STILL lying about it. talk about FAKE news.:rolleyes:

just freaking admit the lie now that the CIA did it.otherwise the tag of fake news is what they ALWAYS be known for.

What I always found interesting is that the architect of the single bullet theory was none other than that sleaze ball Arlen Specter. The cover up of the assassination of JFK never fails to astound me.

Indeed,you said a mouthful. what REALLY astounds me is that even today there are STILL sheep out there who incredibly STILL believe in the warren commission report.:wtf: guess they never heard any other version than what was taught to us in school i guess. Growing up not realising this is NOT a free country as we have been brainwashed to believe our whole lives,i never questioned that was was taught to us in history class was the absolute truth so that was the only version i ever heard so i believed in it 100%

the thing is Oliver Stones movie should REALLY be a documentary because the majority of it is based on hard evidence and facts and things that really DID happen. It wasnt the entire truth of what happened no doubt but it for sure was 100 times much more closer to the truth of what really actually DID happen than what the warren commission said.thats not debatable.lol
:rofl::lmao::haha:

Yeah specter was handsomely rewarded for his participation in the coverup and for orchestrating it all with a nice cushy job in washington as senator for how many decades now? I actually remember someone coming on here once saying he was a great man.:rolleyes:

Specter was not the only one who got rewarded very well for their role in the coverup either.Dont forget that bastard Gerald Ford who is burning in hell as speak right now how as senator of Michigan and served on the warren commission was rewarded very well for his participation in it the future seat of POTUS.

A lesser known one is another corrupt politician back then who ALSO got rewarded future president of the united states for his role in the coverup also ,Governor Ronald Reagan who is rotting in hell now as well as we speak alongside spector and Ford for his role in it as well.

as governor of michigan he was instrumental back then in blocking a subpoena that Jim Garrison issued back to put CIA director Allen Dulles on the stand to testify. Many people had serious doubts back then about the integrity of the warren commission and were suspecious from the very get go the fact that Dulles was even put on the warren commission to investigate it.:rolleyes::cuckoo:

Incredible that even today people cant put two and tow together that Ford got rewarded future president of the united states for his role in the coverup and that it was obviously not an objective investigation with the obvious pick of Dulles being on the team to investigate it.Talk about the fox guarding the henhouse.:rolleyes:

oh and lets not forget for a second that Johnson HANDPICKED these people and appointed them.the fact he had the most to gain by it its incredible he wasnt even investigated as a PRIME SUSPECT as he should have been.

People back then thought our government could do no wrong and trusted them without question so most the population back then never considered the fact Johnson should have been investigated as a prime suspect or bothered t question the fact he got to handpick the people on the warren commission.:uhoh3::wtf:

Now these days though because of JFK and other government corruption over the years,people see how corrupt our government really is now and most wisely dont trust our government anymore OR the media,they see the media is just a tool for the government.

now because there is a mass awakening,the JFK assassination would never have been able to be successul in being pulled off now by them as it was back then obviously.Nobody would buy it for a second as they did back then.

Interesting take on the JFK assassination from my families point of view. On my dad's side everyone was or had been a hunter. No one bought in to the magic bullet theory. On my mom's side many had relatives and freinds still behind the Iron Curtain. All had a natural wariness of government and government agencies.
So I had both sides that questioned everything about the assassination of JFK and the murder of Lee Harvey Oswald.

We were all watching when Oswald was murdered. It was so shocking they forgot I was in the room and even though I was just a kid I vividly remember my father and my Uncle Mike looking at each other and saying almost in unison that this was a set up. That they let him get shot. That there was no freaking way anyone should have been able to shoot him without the co operation of authorities.

The assassination of JFK, Martin Luther King Jr, Bobby Kennedy and others in the 60's was the death of the innocence of America.

Since when did "Mexican" become a race?

No, you and your ilk took his comments as racist. Here we have an outright invasion from the south but the weapons of choice are not rifles but rather the uterus of the mexican female that they are aiming at us. Just because some are too timid to say what needed to be said doesn't mean others are. They are not importing doctors and engineers over here but they are importing cheap labor, drugs and crime.

Here is where I take the psuedo liberals to school. If pseudo liberals blame crime committed by the poor because they are not given opportunities why is is that your ilk claims that these illegals just want opportunity and that they are docile? The fact of the matter is that they are not and our prisons are filled with illegals and the gang problem has exploded with them here. Then we have groups like La Raza advocating that they are gonna take back California and Texas and if they can't take it back through revolution they will simply fill the states with their spawn. When the spineless acquiesce and they allow themselves to be bullied and intimidated into political correctness, you have what you see going on in Europe.

Flopper, I think people over use some of these terms, racist, sexist, hate-crime. I never saw anything Trump said as being racist, merely not politically correct. Trump has said countless times how much he likes latinos, opportunities he has created for them. Same with women and other groups. But people never seem to hear or remember those things. Truth is that illegal aliens ARE bringing a lot of drugs and crime with them; ever hear of MS-13?
His comments do lead me to believe he is racist and sexist. However, whether he really is or not, I have no idea. He says one thing one day and the opposite the next, often for effect. Although he is getting a little better, his interviews and tweets are often disjointed, incomplete sentences, and sometimes totally incomprehensible. In interviews, the interviewer will often try to restate what he said, hoping to get clarification. However, Trump will often just jump to another subject, leaving his disjointed statement up for interpretation by the media which is often a big mistake because the media will fill in blanks that Trump left. He certain gets his ideas across but he is terrible when it comes to facts and the truth.

He would accomplish much more if he would keep his mouth shut more and let his communications people do their job. Every time he unloads a series of attack tweets, he grabs headlines and creates controversy that obscures stories that are real goal stars for his administration. For example, his widely circulated wrestling video with CNN dominated the airways so that no one noticed the stories of real accomplishments in Iraq, Veterans Affairs, and immigration legislation. Trump's desire to be center stage is hurting him and is responsible for much of his media problems and his low job approval rating.

Last edited:

His comments do lead me to believe he is racist and sexist. However, whether he really is or not, I have no idea. He says one thing one day and the opposite the next, often for effect. Although he is getting a little better, his interviews and tweets are often disjointed, incomplete sentences, and sometimes totally incomprehensible. In interviews, the interviewer will often try to restate what he said, hoping to get clarification. However, Trump will often just jump to another subject, leaving his disjointed statement up for interpretation by the media which is often a big mistake because the media will fill in blanks that Trump left. He certain gets his ideas across but he is terrible when it comes to facts and the truth.

He would accomplish much more if he would keep his mouth shut more and let his communications people do their job. Every time he unloads a series of attack tweets, he grabs headlines and creates controversy that obscures stories that are real goal stars for his administration. For example, his widely circulated wrestling video with CNN dominated the airways so that no one noticed the stories of real accomplishments in Iraq, Veterans Affairs, and immigration legislation. Trump's desire to be center stage is hurting him and is responsible for much of his media problems and his low job approval rating.

Our lamestream media is an unmitigated joke and anyone that doesn't "get it" by now simply never will. Trump isn't hurting for support by any means.

Since when did "Mexican" become a race?
Racism is comely used today to include ethnic discrimination, Hispanics, Native Americans, etc..

Our lamestream media is an unmitigated joke and anyone that doesn't "get it" by now simply never will. Trump isn't hurting for support by any means.
Actually Trump does need media support. Keep in mind that Trump won the presidency by only 77 electoral votes from 4 states.

Wisconsin - blue state Trump won by 1%
Michigan - blue state Trump won by .3%
Pennsylvania - blue state Trump won by 1.2%
Florida - swing state Trump won by 1.3%

All of these states had well below average turnout of democrats expecting Clinton to win as predicted in the state polls and national polls. Trump certainly can't count on that in 2020. He needs more support because the democrats are not likely to run a damaged candidate such as Clinton or suffer from overconfidence.

Actually Trump does need media support. Keep in mind that Trump won the presidency by only 77 electoral votes from 4 states.

Wisconsin - blue state Trump won by 1%
Michigan - blue state Trump won by .3%
Pennsylvania - blue state Trump won by 1.2%
Florida - swing state Trump won by 1.3%

All of these states had well below average turnout of democrats expecting Clinton to win as predicted in the state polls and national polls. Trump certainly can't count on that in 2020. He needs more support because the democrats are not likely to run a damaged candidate such as Clinton or suffer from overconfidence.

People are waking up to the lies of the lamestream media which is why people are turning to alternative sources for news. The lamestream media has dug their own hole and until they stop shoveling dirt, they will never understand as to how they have hit rock bottom. I don't even see this country existing as is by 2020 because the financial collapse is coming. Trump and the white hats (working within the alphabet agencies) are the only hope. If they can pull this out from the abyss? The debt of gratitude owed Trump and those working on the inside will make both bought and paid political parties a thing of the past.....if they don't? Pain like this country never thought could exist is coming like a tsunami wave and there will be no place to hide. Fiat currency systems based on debt always eventually collapse under their own weight and USA.INC has piled the debt so high that it could never be repaid. The banks have leveraged themselves to the hilt in the derivatives markets while stealing massive amounts of wealth in the process.

I've said it before and I'll try saying it again, Trump is not a talker, he is not a polished professional public speaker and he certainly isn't a rehearsed politician. He is a businessman. A very astute, erudite businessman. He is interested only in results. He knows what he wants, he knows how to get it and he isn't particularly concerned with "image," as much as the press would have you believe it is important, he is operating on another plane. He concerns himself over national and international people and matters, other than that, the people of this country which he deals directly with. The whole, vast, self-important Sargasso sea of media and pundits in-between, who try to interject themselves between every issue for the sake of their ratings, matter not one whit and he leaves pretty much out of the picture.

Racism is comely used today to include ethnic discrimination, Hispanics, Native Americans, etc..

To be honest, I am sick and tired of labels. People seem to be interested in more and more labels which do nothing but further divide people into separate groups. Terms like racism, sexism, etc., etc., etc., etc., are used to describe everything these days. Everything is a hate crime now so a hate crime has become meaningless. At some level, there is a certain hate involved in every crime! So what is the point. I get tired of people labeling everything in terms of skin colour or sex, and when you try to address the issue in terms of what it really is, they accuse you of ignoring the issue!

""Our newspapers after Donald Trump's election, we've gotten threats from both the far left and the far right," Karem said. "They are emboldened, it is dangerous, and the fact of the matter is, it is insulting to the memory of the people who have given their lives for the cause for providing information to the public to then be told you are fake media, you do not matter, and what you're doing is false."

See, he sees this demand for accountability as a "threat". I see it as evidence that EVERYBODY is disgusted with the press, and they are going to be held accountable.

Which is of course terrifying for criminals. Also remember..criminals always blame other people for their own behavior.

the mainstream media,err i mean LAMESTREAM media,pretty much lost their credibility and has lost it at LEAST starting in nov 22nd 1963 " PROBABLY lost it sooner than that though but for sure no doubt then and ever since then" with the biggest con job sick lie ever forced down our throuts through the media and our corrupt school system with the lone assassin theory that magic bullets exist and have covered up the lie ever since STILL saying he was the lone assassin even though the majority of americans in polls no longer believe that bullshit anymore. talk about a disservice to the country STILL lying about it. talk about FAKE news.:rolleyes:

just freaking admit the lie now that the CIA did it.otherwise the tag of fake news is what they ALWAYS be known for.

What I always found interesting is that the architect of the single bullet theory was none other than that sleaze ball Arlen Specter. The cover up of the assassination of JFK never fails to astound me.

Indeed,you said a mouthful. what REALLY astounds me is that even today there are STILL sheep out there who incredibly STILL believe in the warren commission report.:wtf: guess they never heard any other version than what was taught to us in school i guess. Growing up not realising this is NOT a free country as we have been brainwashed to believe our whole lives,i never questioned that was was taught to us in history class was the absolute truth so that was the only version i ever heard so i believed in it 100%

the thing is Oliver Stones movie should REALLY be a documentary because the majority of it is based on hard evidence and facts and things that really DID happen. It wasnt the entire truth of what happened no doubt but it for sure was 100 times much more closer to the truth of what really actually DID happen than what the warren commission said.thats not debatable.lol
:rofl::lmao::haha:

Yeah specter was handsomely rewarded for his participation in the coverup and for orchestrating it all with a nice cushy job in washington as senator for how many decades now? I actually remember someone coming on here once saying he was a great man.:rolleyes:

Specter was not the only one who got rewarded very well for their role in the coverup either.Dont forget that bastard Gerald Ford who is burning in hell as speak right now how as senator of Michigan and served on the warren commission was rewarded very well for his participation in it the future seat of POTUS.

A lesser known one is another corrupt politician back then who ALSO got rewarded future president of the united states for his role in the coverup also ,Governor Ronald Reagan who is rotting in hell now as well as we speak alongside spector and Ford for his role in it as well.

as governor of michigan he was instrumental back then in blocking a subpoena that Jim Garrison issued back to put CIA director Allen Dulles on the stand to testify. Many people had serious doubts back then about the integrity of the warren commission and were suspecious from the very get go the fact that Dulles was even put on the warren commission to investigate it.:rolleyes::cuckoo:

Incredible that even today people cant put two and tow together that Ford got rewarded future president of the united states for his role in the coverup and that it was obviously not an objective investigation with the obvious pick of Dulles being on the team to investigate it.Talk about the fox guarding the henhouse.:rolleyes:

oh and lets not forget for a second that Johnson HANDPICKED these people and appointed them.the fact he had the most to gain by it its incredible he wasnt even investigated as a PRIME SUSPECT as he should have been.

People back then thought our government could do no wrong and trusted them without question so most the population back then never considered the fact Johnson should have been investigated as a prime suspect or bothered t question the fact he got to handpick the people on the warren commission.:uhoh3::wtf:

Now these days though because of JFK and other government corruption over the years,people see how corrupt our government really is now and most wisely dont trust our government anymore OR the media,they see the media is just a tool for the government.

now because there is a mass awakening,the JFK assassination would never have been able to be successul in being pulled off now by them as it was back then obviously.Nobody would buy it for a second as they did back then.

Interesting take on the JFK assassination from my families point of view. On my dad's side everyone was or had been a hunter. No one bought in to the magic bullet theory. On my mom's side many had relatives and freinds still behind the Iron Curtain. All had a natural wariness of government and government agencies.
So I had both sides that questioned everything about the assassination of JFK and the murder of Lee Harvey Oswald.

We were all watching when Oswald was murdered. It was so shocking they forgot I was in the room and even though I was just a kid I vividly remember my father and my Uncle Mike looking at each other and saying almost in unison that this was a set up. That they let him get shot. That there was no freaking way anyone should have been able to shoot him without the co operation of authorities.

The assassination of JFK, Martin Luther King Jr, Bobby Kennedy and others in the 60's was the death of the innocence of America.

That is very very interesting to hear from those people from your dad from and mothers side of the family.thanks for sharing that with us.:thup:

Yeah I have heard many others as well besides your dad who did not fall for the magic bullet theory because they are hunters and knew that a persons head did not go backwards if shot from the back. I have also interviewed many vietnam veterans over the years who later on in life in their 80's and 90's learned about the magic bullet theory,they as well knew it was bullshit because they talked about how as sniper,when they took out the vietcong and shot them from the back of the head,they never once saw a mans head go backwards.they said they hated remembering those memorys but had no choice to relive it when they knew the official version was B.S

Back in the late 80's when I learned about the true facts of the JFK case,I was so obsessed with it that that was all i ever did was read books on it,if i was not working or sleeping,thats all i ever did was read books on it.

My mother told a friend of hers about my huge interest in it back then and to her surprise,her friend came out and told her after that-Yeah I never did believe it for a second oswald shot him. Back then I knew soemthing was up. I thought that was just a little too convienint for Jack Ruby him to just waltz right on in there in the police station like he did in front of all those police officers and have no problems shooting oswald like he did.

Bet lots of of other police officers as well back then also thought that was very weird how he somehow pulled that off.:up:

Last edited:

Exactly.The thing I am impressed with on Trump is he is doing something i cant ever remember a president doing.telling the truth that the lamestream media is FAKE news.

Unfortunately for Trump, communications is a major part of his job. Trump apparently never learned that words do have consequences. Trump tries to get his ideas across by using a "shock and awe" style but with little concern for accuracy or even the truth.

Trump has always met any kind of verbal attack on himself, family, or business with a counter attack. I realize his base supporters see that as evidence of his willingness to fight and love it but it also creates controversy and controversy in the white house is food for the media, mainstream and alternative media. It takes attention away from progress that he's making. It keeps his staff busy calming down the media, congressmen, and people in his administration trying to explain what he really meant by his comments. Trump is just shooting himself in the foot with his tweets and ignoring his communications people who actually know how to handle the media and the public.

His lack of preparation for meetings with foreign leaders and his rambling conversation style has earned him an image as an ill-prepared newcomer to the world stage, with uninformed views. When he met with Merkel, her staff described the meeting as a history lesson in which Trump attempted to teach his version of American-Germany history. Other than a few comments about NATO and praise for himself and Merkel, he had little of substance to say. I really wonder what he'll say in the G20 summit, probably announce that that US is withdrawing from the world.

Last edited:
I don't agree on 9/11. I don't think so............JFK........yeah I agree.

Deal is the Media has been exposed for lying. People are waking up and that is a good step for this country.

thats funny that you say that because more and more people are waking up all the time as well just as we speak that 9/11 was an inside job.You got major governments and people from the around the world that know it was a a joint CIA/mossad operation.

you go around the world in other countries,they dont suppress the facts and evidence as they do here in the states which is why THEY are awake unlike the sheep in america which as i said and you saw him admit,that Dale was one of them as well for many years..:biggrin:

Unfortunately for Trump, communications is a major part of his job. Trump apparently never learned that words do have consequences. Trump tries to get his ideas across by using a "shock and awe" style but with little concern for accuracy or even the truth.

Trump has always met any kind of verbal attack on himself, family, or business with a counter attack. I realize his base supporters see that as evidence of his willingness to fight and love it but it also creates controversy and controversy in the white house is food for the media, mainstream and alternative media. It takes attention away from progress that he's making. It keeps his staff busy calming down the media, congressmen, and people in his administration trying to explain what he really meant by his comments. Trump is just shooting himself in the foot with his tweets and ignoring his communications people who actually know how to handle the media and the public.

His lack of preparation for meetings with foreign leaders and his rambling conversation style has earned him an image as an ill-prepared newcomer to the world stage, with uninformed views. When he met with Merkel, her staff described the meeting as a history lesson in which Trump attempted to teach his version of American-Germany history. Other than a few comments about NATO and praise for himself and Merkel, he had little of substance to say. I really wonder what he'll say in the G20 summit, probably announce that that US is withdrawing from the world.

So far, he's been pwning you retards with his words. And with your own words.

And that is exactly what we elected him to do.

Unfortunately for Trump, communications is a major part of his job. Trump apparently never learned that words do have consequences.

Yeah, they said that when he made the Rosie comment: that words do have consequences.

They said that when he made the Kelly comment: that words do have consequences.

They said that when he made the Mexican immigrant comment: that words do have consequences.

They said that when he picked at the other GOP candidates: that words do have consequences.

They said that when Ann Coulter picked him to win the nomination: that words do have consequences.

They said that when the night of the election when everyone thought Hillary was going to win: that words do have consequences.

They thought that when he fired Comey over the Russia and Hillary investigations: that words do have consequences.

They thought that the other day of his CNN Tweets: that words do have consequences.

Truth is that words do have consequences. They have consequences what he says to the voters. Promises He Made. Promises He Kept. The list just grows longer by the day.

Those are the only words that matter.

Forum List

Back