The Elderly Praying Great, Great Grandma, was just found guilty in a DC courtroom for just walking around the capitol on Jan 6

You very much insulted me, which i guess is okay for a Leftwing Nutjob Moderator, but everything that you said before, has been a total misinformation campaign. It was amazing at at 2am in 2020 President Trump was well ahead, when suddenly from under tables and the Republican Poll Watchers were forced to leave the building, that 10s of thousands of single item ballots started pumping through the ballot counters. You may like living a banana republic, but i sure dont. But hey, that is the intelligence of a Joe Biden voter.

View attachment 927498
When anti trumpsters beg for “someone better” than trump I think they mean jeb bush or mitt romney

Or maybe liz cheney

The idea is for MAGAs to dry out and blow away in the wind so that libs can get on with their agenda

When anti trumpsters beg for “someone better” than trump I think they mean jeb bush or mitt romney

Or maybe liz cheney

The idea is for MAGAs to dry out and blow away in the wind so that libs can get on with their agenda
It is amazing that back what Al Gore was running for office, everyone hated on Bush 43 because he "Started two wars", created a 4 billion dollar Department of Homeland Security to spy on US", "Everychild left behind Act", and doubled the national debt that the rapist in chief Bill Clinton ended with. Now it is like they want those good ole days back again. Stupid is as stupid votes and they vote Joe Biden.

Bidenet.png

I am curious about the jury

How many work for the federal or city government?

Or have family members that do?

Probably all of them

Which means Stalinists at the DOJ did not have much difficulty getting convictions
lol. You’re cute when you’re batty. You’re cute often

You just asked like 9 questions about the trial--meaning you didn’t know jack shit about it.

Now you’re claiming that she didn’t get a fair trial.

So which is it?
Has the identity of the jury been made public?

Democrats must be evil demons.

First off, she has not been sentenced yet, so we don't even know if she'll spend any time in jail.

Also, let's be clear: She was doing more than just praying when she trespassed into the Capitol. She could have prayed anywhere, and she was not just praying after she illegally entered the Capitol.

Now, that being said, yes, a reasonable prosecutor would have either declined to prosecute or at least offered her a very lenient plea deal. She did nothing violent whatsoever. Prosecuting her smacks of vindictiveness and selective prosecution.

First off, she has not been sentenced yet, so we don't even know if she'll spend any time in jail.

Also, let's be clear: She was doing more than just praying when she trespassed into the Capitol. She could have prayed anywhere, and she was not just praying after she illegally entered the Capitol.

Now, that being said, yes, a reasonable prosecutor would have either declined to prosecute or at least offered her a very lenient plea deal. She did nothing violent whatsoever. Prosecuting her smacks of vindictiveness and selective prosecution.
The DOJ is infested with libs who use Stalinist tactics against citizens they dont approve of

What is false? What I posted is true. Dems are arresting and jailing people just for being at the Capital among rioters. Not one BLM protester was arrested just for being there among rioters. With BLM only some rioters were arrested and the left bailed many of them out.

What is false? What I posted is true. Dems are arresting and jailing people just for being at the Capital among rioters. Not one BLM protester was arrested just for being there among rioters.

That's because the BLM protestors WEREN'T there when the white right wing thugs and arsonists came in and starting causing trouble.

White supremacists and terrorists caused the riots. No member of BLM was arrested.

Go fuck yourself communist CLOWN!!!!!
I stand by every single post I posit here.
Go swim to Panama already! :fu:
See? The gutter looks better on you than that fake ass moral high ground you tried a few posts ago. Now keep covering yourself in shit and I wont call you out on it.

Forum List

Back