The End Game is Here. The most important story out today!

imawhosure

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2015
I am posting this story from John Solomon, which the Left will scoff at, but it really is the MOST important story of the week.

Now, before you read FAKE NEWS from every Leftist on this board, be reminded, that John Solomon and Mz Carter, have had this whole story for the last 2 years 100% correct, and the Left has had it, 100% bassackwards.

Steele's stunning pre-FISA confession: Informant needed to air Trump dirt before election

So what is the significance of this story you say?

ANSWER------------> It proves that the FBI KNEW that this information was political, they knew that Steele was anti-Trump, and yet they used it for the FISA, and SWORE it was VERIFIED; which is a LIE!

But, but, Whosure, we already knew that, it was just the Left denying it. So we scored a small one here, BIG DEAL.

Tut, tut, oh contrair-) Did you notice that it was classified TOP SECRET just a week ago-) Only 3 sentences were basically released, the rest was redacted, and closed for 25 years?!?!?!?!?! And, it was surely done by Christopher Wray, the FBI director.

OMG, OMG, 1/2 of us will be dead by then, you say-)

Now, you DO know that the President can view ANY classified material, do you not? You do know that the President can UNCLASSIFY anything he wishes, do you not?

So then, you say, why did they do this!

Because my friends, not only WHAT it says is important, but also WHEN you see what it says, catch my drift-) How long do Americans who work every day (unlike a lot of far Leftists) hold their anger and fume? 3 to 6 months? Ummmmm, that is NOT good enough, lol...………...in this instance anyway-)

If someone ROBS you, and you go to court say 18 months from that day, you aren't as PISSED if you find out who did it, and go to court say 4 months later-)

The domino's are all falling into place nicely, and there is soooooooooooooo much evidence at hand, if you were bombarded by it all at once, it would overwhelm everyone who hasn't followed this case closely.

The Left will continue to deflect like they always do, but now THEY HAVE WRITTEN NOTES, that Hillary, AND the DNC were involved-) And when they release that closer to the election, the American people will call DEMOCRATS LIARS, and anything they thought they might have, will go up in smoke.

Of course, the Left is now aware that Trump is in possession of these notes, and they surely know EXACTLY what I just told you, lol. I am telling you to WATCH, because you are going to see the Left get even more shrill, because they KNOW EXACTLY what is coming. They may be closet Commies, but they are NOT stupid!

And as a closing note-----------> if you doubt that John Solomon and Sara Carter have not been far more accurate then the Lefts reporting, go back and read what they have been saying for the last 20 months or so, then remember what the MSM has told you, lol. If they were investment advisors and you needed one, who would you hire looking at their past accuracy? Would it be them, or the incompetent boobs in the MSM who got everything wrong!

Really? An opinion piece? Here's what it says at the top of your link.............

By John Solomon, opinion contributor — 05/07/19 06:00 PM EDT
The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill

It's an opinion piece, meaning the author is telling you what he THINKS it says, and I'm sure there is an opinion piece out there that says the exact opposite of what you posted.

Really? An opinion piece? Here's what it says at the top of your link.............

It's an opinion piece, meaning the author is telling you what he THINKS it says, and I'm sure there is an opinion piece out there that says the exact opposite of what you posted.

But it's the most important opinion this week. Because it gives the OP support for believing what he wants to believe.

But it's the most important opinion this week. Because it gives the OP support for believing what he wants to believe.

River, Egypt.

River, Egypt.

I thought you conservatives were all about forming your own opinion, not parroting someone else's.

River, Egypt.

I thought you conservatives were all about forming your own opinion, not parroting someone else's.
Are you really that stupid not to know that people can agree with each others opinion?

River, Egypt.

giphy.gif

River, Egypt.

We are about stomping the shit out of the left. If we have any time left over we may share an opinion we agree with.

I am posting this story from John Solomon, which the Left will scoff at, but it really is the MOST important story of the week.

Now, before you read FAKE NEWS from every Leftist on this board, be reminded, that John Solomon and Mz Carter, have had this whole story for the last 2 years 100% correct, and the Left has had it, 100% bassackwards.

Steele's stunning pre-FISA confession: Informant needed to air Trump dirt before election

So what is the significance of this story you say?

ANSWER------------> It proves that the FBI KNEW that this information was political, they knew that Steele was anti-Trump, and yet they used it for the FISA, and SWORE it was VERIFIED; which is a LIE!

But, but, Whosure, we already knew that, it was just the Left denying it. So we scored a small one here, BIG DEAL.

Tut, tut, oh contrair-) Did you notice that it was classified TOP SECRET just a week ago-) Only 3 sentences were basically released, the rest was redacted, and closed for 25 years?!?!?!?!?! And, it was surely done by Christopher Wray, the FBI director.

OMG, OMG, 1/2 of us will be dead by then, you say-)

Now, you DO know that the President can view ANY classified material, do you not? You do know that the President can UNCLASSIFY anything he wishes, do you not?

So then, you say, why did they do this!

Because my friends, not only WHAT it says is important, but also WHEN you see what it says, catch my drift-) How long do Americans who work every day (unlike a lot of far Leftists) hold their anger and fume? 3 to 6 months? Ummmmm, that is NOT good enough, lol...………...in this instance anyway-)

If someone ROBS you, and you go to court say 18 months from that day, you aren't as PISSED if you find out who did it, and go to court say 4 months later-)

The domino's are all falling into place nicely, and there is soooooooooooooo much evidence at hand, if you were bombarded by it all at once, it would overwhelm everyone who hasn't followed this case closely.

The Left will continue to deflect like they always do, but now THEY HAVE WRITTEN NOTES, that Hillary, AND the DNC were involved-) And when they release that closer to the election, the American people will call DEMOCRATS LIARS, and anything they thought they might have, will go up in smoke.

Of course, the Left is now aware that Trump is in possession of these notes, and they surely know EXACTLY what I just told you, lol. I am telling you to WATCH, because you are going to see the Left get even more shrill, because they KNOW EXACTLY what is coming. They may be closet Commies, but they are NOT stupid!

And as a closing note-----------> if you doubt that John Solomon and Sara Carter have not been far more accurate then the Lefts reporting, go back and read what they have been saying for the last 20 months or so, then remember what the MSM has told you, lol. If they were investment advisors and you needed one, who would you hire looking at their past accuracy? Would it be them, or the incompetent boobs in the MSM who got everything wrong!

Great post - old news.

Released Oher testimony already proved Oher informed Coney, Rosenstein, Brennan, and Clapper that Steele was a biased Trump-hating foreign spy who was unreliable and that the information in the Dossier was debunked, false, Russian-authpred, and even more unreliable BEFORE they decided to make it the foundation for their exposed coup attempt which included illegally using it to perpetrate FISA Court Abuses and committ perjury before Congress to illegally get their bogus investigation / coup attempt started.

This has been out for a long time now ... which has not even slowed down the exposed traitors who continue to try to overthrow this President / govt.

So that's how you conservatives stay laser focused on message, you simply parrot each other. Good to know.

Racist!

Wanna explain how my comment was racist? I thought it was political more than anything.

Wanna explain how my comment was racist?

Your question just shows how deep your racism goes.

Now you're just not making any kind of sense.

So that's how you conservatives stay laser focused on message, you simply parrot each other. Good to know.

Racist!

Wanna explain how my comment was racist? I thought it was political more than anything.

Wanna explain how my comment was racist?

Your question just shows how deep your racism goes.

Now you're just not making any kind of sense.

Sorry, I was channeling current day liberals....

It is NOT an opinion piece you boob, it what was released!

But go ahead, keep deflecting, lol. It looks good on you...…...errrrrr…….I mean it looks good on us-)

Another deflector, lol. IT WAS RELEASED! Why do you have to deflect so hard-)

We know why there Stormy, you are as wet as.....…..well...……..this is a family site-)

Forum List

Back