The End Game is Here. The most important story out today!

I am posting this story from John Solomon, which the Left will scoff at, but it really is the MOST important story of the week.

Now, before you read FAKE NEWS from every Leftist on this board, be reminded, that John Solomon and Mz Carter, have had this whole story for the last 2 years 100% correct, and the Left has had it, 100% bassackwards.

Steele's stunning pre-FISA confession: Informant needed to air Trump dirt before election

So what is the significance of this story you say?

ANSWER------------> It proves that the FBI KNEW that this information was political, they knew that Steele was anti-Trump, and yet they used it for the FISA, and SWORE it was VERIFIED; which is a LIE!

But, but, Whosure, we already knew that, it was just the Left denying it. So we scored a small one here, BIG DEAL.

Tut, tut, oh contrair-) Did you notice that it was classified TOP SECRET just a week ago-) Only 3 sentences were basically released, the rest was redacted, and closed for 25 years?!?!?!?!?! And, it was surely done by Christopher Wray, the FBI director.

OMG, OMG, 1/2 of us will be dead by then, you say-)

Now, you DO know that the President can view ANY classified material, do you not? You do know that the President can UNCLASSIFY anything he wishes, do you not?

So then, you say, why did they do this!

Because my friends, not only WHAT it says is important, but also WHEN you see what it says, catch my drift-) How long do Americans who work every day (unlike a lot of far Leftists) hold their anger and fume? 3 to 6 months? Ummmmm, that is NOT good enough, lol...………...in this instance anyway-)

If someone ROBS you, and you go to court say 18 months from that day, you aren't as PISSED if you find out who did it, and go to court say 4 months later-)

The domino's are all falling into place nicely, and there is soooooooooooooo much evidence at hand, if you were bombarded by it all at once, it would overwhelm everyone who hasn't followed this case closely.

The Left will continue to deflect like they always do, but now THEY HAVE WRITTEN NOTES, that Hillary, AND the DNC were involved-) And when they release that closer to the election, the American people will call DEMOCRATS LIARS, and anything they thought they might have, will go up in smoke.

Of course, the Left is now aware that Trump is in possession of these notes, and they surely know EXACTLY what I just told you, lol. I am telling you to WATCH, because you are going to see the Left get even more shrill, because they KNOW EXACTLY what is coming. They may be closet Commies, but they are NOT stupid!

And as a closing note-----------> if you doubt that John Solomon and Sara Carter have not been far more accurate then the Lefts reporting, go back and read what they have been saying for the last 20 months or so, then remember what the MSM has told you, lol. If they were investment advisors and you needed one, who would you hire looking at their past accuracy? Would it be them, or the incompetent boobs in the MSM who got everything wrong!

Great post - old news.

Released Oher testimony already proved Oher informed Coney, Rosenstein, Brennan, and Clapper that Steele was a biased Trump-hating foreign spy who was unreliable and that the information in the Dossier was debunked, false, Russian-authpred, and even more unreliable BEFORE they decided to make it the foundation for their exposed coup attempt which included illegally using it to perpetrate FISA Court Abuses and committ perjury before Congress to illegally get their bogus investigation / coup attempt started.

This has been out for a long time now ... which has not even slowed down the exposed traitors who continue to try to overthrow this President / govt.

Nope, you read it wrong! Someone took NOTES, read the link!

Let me tell you without going long------------>it ties it to the CIA! I know, I know, you don't get how, but I don't have time to explain it all. TRUST ME, Brennan is cooked, meaning the Obama Administration is cooked!

Look into it and YOU will INSTANTLY get it, and now they have no escape. Once you delve into it, you are going to be smiling from ear, to ear!

Really? An opinion piece? Here's what it says at the top of your link.............

By John Solomon, opinion contributor — 05/07/19 06:00 PM EDT
The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill

It's an opinion piece, meaning the author is telling you what he THINKS it says, and I'm sure there is an opinion piece out there that says the exact opposite of what you posted.

It is NOT an opinion piece you boob, it what was released!

But go ahead, keep deflecting, lol. It looks good on you...…...errrrrr…….I mean it looks good on us-)

Really? It's not an opinion piece? If that is true, then why did the Hill label it as such?

Really? An opinion piece? Here's what it says at the top of your link.............

It's an opinion piece, meaning the author is telling you what he THINKS it says, and I'm sure there is an opinion piece out there that says the exact opposite of what you posted.

But go ahead, keep deflecting, lol. It looks good on you...…...errrrrr…….I mean it looks good on us-)

Really? It's not an opinion piece? If that is true, then why did the Hill label it as such?

It was RELEASED because of a FREEDOM of INFORMATION ACT! LOOK it up! What it shows is exactly what it says-------->released, the 1st 3 sentences, and the rest redacted and classified. Can you read-)

It was RELEASED because of a FREEDOM of INFORMATION ACT! LOOK it up! What it shows is exactly what it says-------->released, the 1st 3 sentences, and the rest redacted and classified. Can you read-)

Right. Someone got some information and decided to write an opinion piece on it. That means that they are telling you what they think the information says, with their own spin on what the facts are.

Right. Someone got some information and decided to write an opinion piece on it. That means that they are telling you what they think the information says, with their own spin on what the facts are.

LOL, did YOU SEE what the 1st 3 sentences say?

Also, did you see that the only way it can be redacted is if the Intelligence committee was involved, or the charming and delightful, CIA!

What does that mean as of 2016?

Can you add 2 and 2 together?

It is the ONLY 2 ways it can be redacted! Wake up!

I am posting this story from John Solomon, which the Left will scoff at, but it really is the MOST important story of the week.

Now, before you read FAKE NEWS from every Leftist on this board, be reminded, that John Solomon and Mz Carter, have had this whole story for the last 2 years 100% correct, and the Left has had it, 100% bassackwards.

Steele's stunning pre-FISA confession: Informant needed to air Trump dirt before election

ANSWER------------> It proves that the FBI KNEW that this information was political, they knew that Steele was anti-Trump, and yet they used it for the FISA, and SWORE it was VERIFIED; which is a LIE!

But, but, Whosure, we already knew that, it was just the Left denying it. So we scored a small one here, BIG DEAL.

Tut, tut, oh contrair-) Did you notice that it was classified TOP SECRET just a week ago-) Only 3 sentences were basically released, the rest was redacted, and closed for 25 years?!?!?!?!?! And, it was surely done by Christopher Wray, the FBI director.

Now, you DO know that the President can view ANY classified material, do you not? You do know that the President can UNCLASSIFY anything he wishes, do you not?

Because my friends, not only WHAT it says is important, but also WHEN you see what it says, catch my drift-) How long do Americans who work every day (unlike a lot of far Leftists) hold their anger and fume? 3 to 6 months? Ummmmm, that is NOT good enough, lol...………...in this instance anyway-)

If someone ROBS you, and you go to court say 18 months from that day, you aren't as PISSED if you find out who did it, and go to court say 4 months later-)

The domino's are all falling into place nicely, and there is soooooooooooooo much evidence at hand, if you were bombarded by it all at once, it would overwhelm everyone who hasn't followed this case closely.

The Left will continue to deflect like they always do, but now THEY HAVE WRITTEN NOTES, that Hillary, AND the DNC were involved-) And when they release that closer to the election, the American people will call DEMOCRATS LIARS, and anything they thought they might have, will go up in smoke.

Of course, the Left is now aware that Trump is in possession of these notes, and they surely know EXACTLY what I just told you, lol. I am telling you to WATCH, because you are going to see the Left get even more shrill, because they KNOW EXACTLY what is coming. They may be closet Commies, but they are NOT stupid!

And as a closing note-----------> if you doubt that John Solomon and Sara Carter have not been far more accurate then the Lefts reporting, go back and read what they have been saying for the last 20 months or so, then remember what the MSM has told you, lol. If they were investment advisors and you needed one, who would you hire looking at their past accuracy? Would it be them, or the incompetent boobs in the MSM who got everything wrong!

Great post - old news.

Released Oher testimony already proved Oher informed Coney, Rosenstein, Brennan, and Clapper that Steele was a biased Trump-hating foreign spy who was unreliable and that the information in the Dossier was debunked, false, Russian-authpred, and even more unreliable BEFORE they decided to make it the foundation for their exposed coup attempt which included illegally using it to perpetrate FISA Court Abuses and committ perjury before Congress to illegally get their bogus investigation / coup attempt started.

This has been out for a long time now ... which has not even slowed down the exposed traitors who continue to try to overthrow this President / govt.

Let me tell you without going long------------>it ties it to the CIA! I know, I know, you don't get how, but I don't have time to explain it all. TRUST ME, Brennan is cooked, meaning the Obama Administration is cooked!

Look into it and YOU will INSTANTLY get it, and now they have no escape. Once you delve into it, you are going to be smiling from ear, to ear!
Not. You're an intectually dishonest Trump-hating snowflake who lacks the morals / ethics / integrity to admit the truth...

Great post - old news.

Not. You're an intectually dishonest Trump-hating snowflake who lacks the morals / ethics / integrity to admit the truth...

What the hell are you talking about dude? Are you drunk or something?

Also, did you see that the only way it can be redacted is if the Intelligence committee was involved, or the charming and delightful, CIA!

Mueller FAILED to PROVE GUILT, FAILED TO INDICT 1 PERSON, FAILED TO CONVICT 1 PERSON FOR NON-EXISTENT COLLUSION OR OBSTRUCTION.

HE had the power to do so. HE did NOT.

It's over....

And now the Democrats have just voted to hold the US AG in 'Contempt' for NOT BREAKING one of the laws they passed!

Mueller FAILED to PROVE GUILT, FAILED TO INDICT 1 PERSON, FAILED TO CONVICT 1 PERSON FOR NON-EXISTENT COLLUSION OR OBSTRUCTION.

It's over....

And now the Democrats have just voted to hold the US AG in 'Contempt' for NOT BREAKING one of the laws they passed!

What is WRONG with you? I am showing they are cooked, and you are arguing with me?

I give up.

That’s right. You retards only accept opinions if they are provided by an anonymous source, lol.

What is WRONG with you? I am showing they are cooked, and you are arguing with me? I give up.
You should - you lost a long time ago....

So who has hacked the account EASY-) Something is very wrong here.

What is the matter Leftists! You gotta hack an account to stop people from telling the truth!
Sorry...my bad. I apologize and admit when I make a mistake...unlike the libs on this board...

It's over....

Failed to prove guilt, failed to indict or convict one person? Really? Then why are Manafort, Cohen, and all those others in jail? (Hint: its because of the Mueller investigation).

Failed to prove guilt, failed to indict or convict one person? Really? Then why are Manafort, Cohen, and all those others in jail? (Hint: its because of the Mueller investigation).
Please use my words in proper context instead of attempting to twist them to say something else.

Yes, there have been ZERO indictments or convictions for 'Collusion' or 'Obstruction'.
NONE!

That is because there never was any collusion or obstruction by Trump or his team.
NEVER!

Yes, Mueller and his team FAILED TO PROVE GUILT.

Yes, indictments and convictions were made, but NONE of them had anything to do with collusion or obstruction. They are referred to as 'Process Crimes' on occasion, meaning they had nothing to do with any crime being initially investigated but were instead discovered during the investigation....in this case an illegal investigation begun as a result of FSA Court Abuses and Perjury before Congress. If the Obama administration had not illegally engaged in this treasonous coup, acting illegally to get the investigation opened, these would never have happened.

Again, despite your attempts to twist, spin, and lie you are left with the FACT that there was never any guilt of collusion or obstruction proven.

Really? Perhaps you can find one??

November 3, 2020

The winner will be declared until then it just a dream so wake up nothing has ended

just have to put with up with the occasional happy dance on the doghouse

important story, No its just the same scary story told around the campfire

Last edited:

Forum List

Back