The Faces Of Genocide:

twentieth week is second trimester-------three months per trimester-------standard for abortion is FIRST TRIMESTER---
up to 12 weeks. 12 thru 24 weeks is second trimester----
called LATE TERM trimester and done legally only for
CAUSE----- what is the discussion here?-----a woman cannot
go to PP and just demand a late term abortion and a Doctor cannot just perform one because he feels like it.

Regardless of the timing, more than two million beating hearts were cut short over the past 8 years. Death is death no matter the age of the victim.

-----most abortions are married women for whom the next kid is an
unbearable burden-------

I just asked a highly experienced OB/GYN to confirm, and he says you are wrong.

She's wrong?

That's unusual.

the Ob-gyn is represented as a male. In MY experience---male Ob-gyns are far more cavalier in their opinions of women and abortions than are sweet female health care
providers like me. I have found a few of them amazing in their chauvinistic attitudes toward women----just a few..
Of course there is also a question of patient population-----
some populations are more prone to multi affairs than others---it's cultural---sometimes. In some quarters women are
under great pressure to "give in" and do so for all kinds of reasons other than "sin"

twentieth week is second trimester-------three months per trimester-------standard for abortion is FIRST TRIMESTER---
up to 12 weeks. 12 thru 24 weeks is second trimester----
called LATE TERM trimester and done legally only for
CAUSE----- what is the discussion here?-----a woman cannot
go to PP and just demand a late term abortion and a Doctor cannot just perform one because he feels like it.

Regardless of the timing, more than two million beating hearts were cut short over the past 8 years. Death is death no matter the age of the victim.

and even more stopped beating in utero----all on their own---
most miscarriages happen so early that they are missed.
As to when the length of vascular tissue destined to become
the heart begins to "beat" on its own--------I will have to google-----I forgot. Is it the beating heart that you wish to call "life" ? I have seen lots of cases of persons with electrical activity indicting a beating heart----who were brain dead

It should not be employed as if it were standard birth control. In fact that is how it is used in Russia and China.

It is used that way here as well, by too many.

never was that I know about-----

Well, now you know.

yes----I do know that it never was. Before roe v wade---abortions were illegal in the USA------women were not killing themselves all that FREQUENTLY with coat hangers.
I have interviewed enough Russian immigrants to know that in Russia it was considered ------nothin' much to have had the
procedure four, five or six times. -----same is true in China

condoms are nothing new. IUD's ---of primitive construct came about centuries ago ----da pill------depending on memory-------circa 1960 or thereabouts

unbearable burden-------

She's wrong?

That's unusual.

the Ob-gyn is represented as a male. In MY experience---male Ob-gyns are far more cavalier in their opinions of women and abortions than are sweet female health care
providers like me. ...

Your sexist generalization does NOT apply, and I note by your responses that you are NOT a physician yourself. A more expert, experienced view overrides any credibility you have been trying to insist upon.

unbearable burden-------

She's wrong?

That's unusual.

providers like me. ...

Your sexist generalization does NOT apply, and I note by your responses that you are NOT a physician yourself. A more expert, experienced view overrides any credibility you have been trying to insist upon.

what makes you think I am not a physician?-----I did not claim not to be a physician. I do not like to rely on my academic level to justify my opinions-----it is contrary to my style

It should not be employed as if it were standard birth control. In fact that is how it is used in Russia and China.

Well, now you know.

yes----I do know that it never was. ...

A more credible source than you says otherwise.

you have no source more credible than am I

what makes you think I am not a physician?-----...

You've made it very clear by your responses. Someone who keeps repeating "health care provider" is someone trying to be vague enough to pretend at greater expertise than she really has.

PS I googled-----the mesynchymal tube that ultimately becomes the HEART-----begins to show the electrical activity and action of BEATING----in the fifth week of gestation. The heart is a special structure-----it has a specialized kind of "nervous system" -----that acts on its own-----to cause "beating"-----of course it is ---later on, also under some control by the central nervous system. The heart of a brain dead person can go on beating
for quite awhile

Well, now you know.

you have no source more credible than am I

I certainly do, and all your insistence won't change that.

he is wrong-------perhaps you could ask him for a citation from the OB GYN literature ---which according to your theory would state that ABORTION in the pre Wade v Roe era was just as common in the USA as it is in Russia today----or China today

[QUOTE:poop::night::eek::eek::dig:="irosie91, post: 10456010, member: 38243"]

what makes you think I am not a physician?-----...

You've made it very clear by your responses. Someone who keeps repeating "health care provider" is someone trying to be vague enough to pretend at greater expertise than she really has.[/QUOTE]

Do not count on that. Rosie has been known to be a sand bagger. (chess term)

Well, now you know.

Whoever your source is? I believe Rosie is more credible, Unkie.

Who cares what trimester it is...it is still murder life and the potential for excellence.

I care-----abortion is not murder------but not to be taken lightly either. It should not be employed as if it were standard birth control. In fact that is how it is used in Russia and China.
First trimester abortion-----mother's choice<<<< I support that idea--------if you imagine that women go HAPPILY to have an
abortion-----or celebrate it afterwards-----you are wrong
But it IS a form of birth control...a way to escape responsibility. Women want to have their nut and eat it too.

actually more men than women feel that way about babies. an abortion is the interruption of a pregnancy---------A baby is
a mother's burden------a burden that in many circumstances
she cannot bear.

But she could give it up for adoption, Rose, and someone else could give the child a good life. So that is the alternative - the only alternative and they should take it.

Forum List

Back