The FACTS on Food Stamps

Lol..charity isn't punishment. No matter what form it takes.

Charity in the form of necessities is still charity, and they don't have to take it, after all.

Hello? Is anyone home?? I wish I had a dollar for every time I've heard one of you right wing scum call for an end to programs like SNAP. What you scum believe is these people don't need help, they need to be punished.

That way, they will LEARN not to be poor children, elderly or disabled.

Hey pal, it doesn't get any lower that being envious of poor children, elderly people, and the disabled.

Maybe you right wing scum can change the law to bread and water only.

Who said bread and water only? The only asshole that has said that is you, dumb shit. You guys will lie your asses off to make yourselves look good. Truth is, you don't give a fuck about anyone, other than your selfish, elitist ass.

You right wing scum are the ones who believe the only method that should be used is punishment. Liberals care about people, conservatives care about property.

yea, rrrright.

libtards care about VOTES not people. people can be dead ones

Charity in the form of necessities is still charity, and they don't have to take it, after all.

Hello? Is anyone home?? I wish I had a dollar for every time I've heard one of you right wing scum call for an end to programs like SNAP. What you scum believe is these people don't need help, they need to be punished.

How does snap increase the liberty of the starving population of Darfur?

and I already pointed out, somewhere...you can't "punish" with charity, lol. Charity is not a right, dufus. If I give you raspberry jello instead of lime, I'm not "punishing" you. I'm still giving you something for nothing, and you're welcome.

Last edited:
Hey pal, it doesn't get any lower that being envious of poor children, elderly people, and the disabled.

Maybe you right wing scum can change the law to bread and water only.

Who said bread and water only? The only asshole that has said that is you, dumb shit. You guys will lie your asses off to make yourselves look good. Truth is, you don't give a fuck about anyone, other than your selfish, elitist ass.

You right wing scum are the ones who believe the only method that should be used is punishment. Liberals care about people, conservatives care about property.

I didn't know I believed that! I happy leftist snob assholes like yourself think the know what everyone else thinks. You are really clueless, left wing scum.

yea, rrrright.

libtards care about VOTES not people. people can be dead ones

No kidding, if an unborn child could vote, left wing scum would ban abortion. As it is, the are for killing babies.

How does snap increase the liberty of the starving population of Darfur?

and I already pointed out, somewhere...you can't "punish" with charity, lol. Charity is not a right, dufus. If I give you raspberry jello instead of lime, I'm not "punishing" you. I'm still giving you something for nothing, and you're welcome.

SNAP keeps people from starving in America. You right wing scum want to end SNAP, and if you can't end it, you want to cut people's benefits.

I thought people starve in America in spite of snap, and that obesity is a new symptom of malnutrition? So apparently it isn't working...those starving people just keep getting fatter!

I thought people starve in America in spite of snap, and that obesity is a new symptom of malnutrition? So apparently it isn't working...those starving people just keep getting fatter!

It's amazing how easily common sense escapes you. The reason why some SNAP recipients are obese is because they can only afford junk food. Junk food is cheap. Healthy food is not. The problem obviously isn't too much food. I've already explained that over and over.

It's amazing how easily common sense escapes you. The reason why some SNAP recipients are obese is because they can only afford junk food. Junk food is cheap. Healthy food is not. The problem obviously isn't too much food. I've already explained that over and over.

I think that it depends on where you live. I think that many times, you can buy healthy options, but people don't, because it means they have to cook. I also know that whenever the specials are on at the local supermarket, its always junk food that is marked down, never the healthy items.

I stopped reading when I read

"SNAP is targeted at the most vulnerable. 76% of SNAP households included a child, an elderly person, or a disabled person. These vulnerable households receive 83% of all SNAP benefits.

Of course most households have a child. That's the easiest way to get on welfare. On topic, let's talk about the birth control practiced by a large portion of the black community. At least that has some value.

I stopped reading when I read

"SNAP is targeted at the most vulnerable. 76% of SNAP households included a child, an elderly person, or a disabled person. These vulnerable households receive 83% of all SNAP benefits.

Of course most households have a child. That's the easiest way to get on welfare. On topic, let's talk about the birth control practiced by a large portion of the black community. At least that has some value.

So just take their benefits away and let the child starve then? Typical Republicans.

I think that it depends on where you live. I think that many times, you can buy healthy options, but people don't, because it means they have to cook. I also know that whenever the specials are on at the local supermarket, its always junk food that is marked down, never the healthy items.

Right but if you're cooking a healthy meal for an entire family, that requires a lot of food.

I agree to an extent though. One can find some kind of balance. People do make poor decisions with their diet. It definitely couldn't hurt to provide guidelines to recipients, but avoiding unhealthy food altogether for a sufficient diet just isn't possible if you are the average SNAP recipient.

No only are you people scum, you are ignorant scum.

Hunger Facts

In many ways, America is the land of plenty. But for 1 in 6 people in the United States, hunger is a reality. Many people believe that the problems associated with hunger are confined to small pockets of society, certain areas of the country, or certain neighborhoods, but the reality is much different.

Right now, millions of Americans are struggling with hunger. These are often hard-working adults, children and seniors who simply cannot make ends meet and are forced to go without food for several meals, or even days.

It’s time to educate ourselves about the causes of hunger in America.

Hunger Facts | Feeding America

p1wSQNf.png

BhTFiHD.png

Have you ever heard of a bleeding heart Republican?
Paul Craig Roberts - the father of Reaganomics

Junk food is expensive.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/25/o...-food-really-cheaper.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Let's put it another way. 1 out of 6 people face hunger. America is not as wealthy as people would like to believe.

can you buy lobster with snap?

Yes, but you would have to be a complete idiot. It's pretty hard to ignore a basic need like hunger. Recipients learn quickly to play it smart.

Smart? Then get a job..

Um, never mind. Not possible

Obama is POTUS

-Geaux

Forum List

Back