The fallacy of black unwed births

The people who stop electing them, the sponsors who stop them from being on the radio and the TV networks that start firing them.

So basically, use economic pressure to freeze out white racists from having any say in the political sphere?

Racism is illegal. Drug dealers and other criminals at forced out by the same techniques. If you practice racism you are a criminal and should be treated as such.. We aren't talking about what you imagine as racism here either.

Racism as it's defined in every English dictionary is NOT illegal. How do you personally define racism?

Racism in America s illegal.
Citation... Produce.

Read the constitution.

Go read the OP.
I did. Says nothing about retarded violent criminals.

That's because this thread is not about the history of the white male in America.
So you admit you're full of shit, retarded, and have no evidence to back up your bullshit claim? Good, it's settled then!

I won't be admitting that. You want evidence? Do something you don't ever do. Start a thread, troll.
You don't have to keep posting and cementing the fact that you're full of shit and retarded. You've done enough for that already.

No, that's what you do.

So basically, use economic pressure to freeze out white racists from having any say in the political sphere?

Racism is illegal. Drug dealers and other criminals at forced out by the same techniques. If you practice racism you are a criminal and should be treated as such.. We aren't talking about what you imagine as racism here either.

Racism as it's defined in every English dictionary is NOT illegal. How do you personally define racism?

Citation... Produce.

Read the constitution.
Citation... Back up your claim.

Come on IM2, tell us how YOU define racism since our old outdated white man's dictionaries has it wrong.

Who's trying to silence you? You're here every day speaking your mind. But you want to deny the right of speech and representation to those who oppose you, therefore you are a fascist.

Racsim doesn't need be part of the natonal discussion. We aren't talking about opposition, we are talking about a method of oppression.

So who will make the white racists stop contributing to the national discussion?

The people who stop electing them, the sponsors who stop them from being on the radio and the TV networks that start firing them.

Racism by itself is not illegal. Some actions a person may take based on racism are.

Citation... Produce.

Read the constitution.
I have read it many times NO WHERE in it is racism illegal IN FACT the 1st amendment makes it quite legal as long as you don't break any ACTUAL laws while being racist.

Citation... Produce.

Read the constitution.
I have read it many times NO WHERE in it is racism illegal IN FACT the 1st amendment makes it quite legal as long as you don't break any ACTUAL laws while being racist.

Racism is illegal. The first amendment doesn't make racism legal.

Citation... Produce.

Read the constitution.

Citation... Let’s see it.

CDC: 40%+ of U.S. Babies Born to Unmarried Women for 8th Straight Year

Of the 3,977,745 babies born in the United States of America in 2015, 1,600,208 of them—or 40.2 percent--were born to unmarried mothers, according to data released this month by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.

"CDC: 40%+ of U.S. Babies Born to Unmarried Women for 8th Straight Year"

In 2015 there were just over 415,000 babies born to unwed black moms. There were 3,977,745 babies born over all. So the percentage of unwed black babies born as a percentage of all babies was approximately 10,4 percent. Blacks had just over 500,000 babies total. Whites had over 1.9 million total and over 600,000 babies born to unwed moms or about 16 percent of all unwed births as a percentage of all births.

Table I–4. Births to unmarried women, by race and Hispanic origin of mother: United States, each state and territory, 2015, National Vital Statistics Reports, Volume 66, Number 1 ... - CDC

The reality of this information shows that whites actually had more unwed children than blacks had children. In 2015 blacks had just over 500,000 children total. Whites had over 620,000 unwed births. Now I'm sure the mathematical "geniuses" around here will try talking their usual trash, but the facts are as they are. The unwed birth percentage of blacks as opposed to the total number of births was just over 10 percent. By both number and percentage whites had more unwed births. Now you can argue the usual dumb white supremacist argument based only on the number of total black babies born and back babies born out of wedlock, but that paints a false picture and that's the picture whites gave been painting for 400 years.
Are you saying that 415K out of 500k black children were born to unwed mothers? That's 83% of black moms. You sure those figures are right? Seems awful high.

Of the 3,977,745 babies born in the United States of America in 2015, 1,600,208 of them—or 40.2 percent--were born to unmarried mothers, according to data released this month by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.

In 2015 there were just over 415,000 babies born to unwed black moms. There were 3,977,745 babies born over all. So the percentage of unwed black babies born as a percentage of all babies was approximately 10,4 percent. Blacks had just over 500,000 babies total. Whites had over 1.9 million total and over 600,000 babies born to unwed moms or about 16 percent of all unwed births as a percentage of all births.

Table I–4. Births to unmarried women, by race and Hispanic origin of mother: United States, each state and territory, 2015, National Vital Statistics Reports, Volume 66, Number 1 ... - CDC

The reality of this information shows that whites actually had more unwed children than blacks had children. In 2015 blacks had just over 500,000 children total. Whites had over 620,000 unwed births. Now I'm sure the mathematical "geniuses" around here will try talking their usual trash, but the facts are as they are. The unwed birth percentage of blacks as opposed to the total number of births was just over 10 percent. By both number and percentage whites had more unwed births. Now you can argue the usual dumb white supremacist argument based only on the number of total black babies born and back babies born out of wedlock, but that paints a false picture and that's the picture whites gave been painting for 400 years.
Are you saying that 415K out of 500k black children were born to unwed mothers? That's 83% of black moms. You sure those figures are right? Seems awful high.

I'm saying that blacks had just over 593,000 babies. I am also saying that the issue of unwed mothers is a racist driven overblown issue.

Citation... Produce.

Read the constitution.

You are clearly using a different definition for racism than most posters in this thread...or, for that matter, than state or federal criminal statutes. :)

Yep like what whites have done to us for 241 years. Racism is not dissent.

Who's trying to silence you? You're here every day speaking your mind. But you want to deny the right of speech and representation to those who oppose you, therefore you are a fascist.

Racsim doesn't need be part of the natonal discussion. We aren't talking about opposition, we are talking about a method of oppression.

So who will make the white racists stop contributing to the national discussion?

I would vote for using social pressure. :p

Citation... Produce.

Read the constitution.

You are clearly using a different definition for racism than most posters in this thread...or, for that matter, than state or federal criminal statutes. :)

Most of those who post on this section define racism, as opposition by people of color to current or past white racist practices.

It is illegal to practice racism. Threfore you get rid of those who do it by pressuring them out of the public square. For example why is Rush Limbaugh, Levin, Prager and others like them still on the air? We see no equivalent in non white communities. And no Al Sharpton isn't it. Montrovant, its funny how you never show up when we see people posting this shit up about racial genetic superiority, but you want to offer your opinion on everything I say. Why not start questioning the white racists around here? Or are you one of them?

Citation... Produce.

Read the constitution.

Most of those who post on this section define racism, as opposition by people of color to current or past white racist practices.

It is illegal to practice racism. Threfore you get rid of those who do it by pressuring them out of the public square. For example why is Rush Limbaugh, Levin, Prager and others like them still on the air? We see no equivalent in non white communities. And no Al Sharpton isn't it. Montrovant, its funny how you never show up when we see people posting this shit up about racial genetic superiority, but you want to offer your opinion on everything I say. Why not start questioning the white racists around here? Or are you one of them?

Racism is not illegal. It might be immoral, but it's not illegal. You practice racism every day with your posts on this forum. Are you really going to sit there and pretend that you don't espouse black genetic superiority..?

Read the constitution.

Racism is not illegal. It might be immoral, but it's not illegal. You practice racism every day with your posts on this forum. Are you really going to sit there and pretend that you don't espouse black genetic superiority..?

It is illegal to practice racism.

I have never practiced racism. I know what racism is. You use the term to try derailing discussions. As to your last question, yes, that's exactly what I am going to do.

Ever hear of the term per capita?

Pigeons also had more babies than condors.....

Read the constitution.

I think he has more authority than you on that topic. He's pretty much a professor of racism and negro victimhood!

Where do you get that from? I've found it a bit difficult to get data about single parent households, rather than unmarried parent households, as those are not necessarily the same thing. However, from the little I have seen, it is not true that half of white homes do not have a father present.

For example, according to this Children in single-parent families by race | KIDS COUNT Data Center , 24% of non-Hispanic white children live in a single-parent family, if single-parent is defined as "Children under age 18 who live with their own single parent either in a family or subfamily. In this definition, single-parent families may include cohabiting couples and do not include children living with married stepparents. Children who live in group quarters (for example, institutions, dormitories, or group homes) are not included in this calculation."

Or there is this Single-Parent Families, by Race/Ethnicity | Data and Trends in Quality of Life for Greater Rochester Region , which while it is about New York, also gives statistics for the country as a whole. This page lists the single-parent family percentage for whites at 33%.

I expect it is a lot easier to get statistics for married vs unmarried mothers than it is for whether a child has a single parent in the home or more than one, as different people might define what constitutes a parent differently. Is it only when someone marries? Can a long term but unmarried significant other be considered a parent? What about married couples who do not live together, does that skew the stats? Then there is the question about whether a child in a single-parent home is still getting enough support from the parent they do not live with; just because a single parent is the custodial parent does not mean the other parent cannot be a positive influence on a child's life.

There are a lot of factors involved in this discussion. I am curious where you get the data indicating that half of white homes have no father present, though.

Start asking these whites where they get their shit from before you ask me another question.
This white gets his info from living in da hood for the past 35 years.

I'm 57 and black son. That means I know more about back families, ,black communities and black culture than you.
I doubt that. You know what’s been propagated to you. I guarantee I have a better understanding of black american legacy.

I know what I have seen and lived. You are the one that talks about things that have been propagated. I know far better than you about the black community. And you don't have a legacy until things are over. And I will always know more and better than you about everything pertaining to black families, black communities, black culture and anything else black..
It's obvious that you don't. Your legacy begins around 1965.

It is illegal to practice racism.

I have never practiced racism. I know what racism is. You use the term to try derailing discussions. As to your last question, yes, that's exactly what I am going to do.

Racism is an opinion, nothing more, nothing less. If you think expressing such an opinion is wrong, then you shouldn't be a hypocrite about it.

Ever hear of the term per capita?

Pigeons also had more babies than condors.....

Yep, I sure have. But that changes nothing here.

Forum List

Back