The Fallacy of Marijuana Taxes Helping the Economy

Drinking alcohol will cause mental illness as well...any drug that stimulates the brain to release large amounts of Dopamine will cause an overload and then burnout..

Even the prescription drugs can do that..

Hey I have been reading about putting money into the pot stocks, what do you all think about that?

So are you pissed that they are getting a billion in taxes from Cannabis or just pissed at the way you think they'll spend it?

Taxes plus not paying to incarcerate otherwise productive citizens is a win win for any state.

What fallacy?

So are you pissed that they are getting a billion in taxes from Cannabis or just pissed at the way you think they'll spend it?

Taxes plus not paying to incarcerate otherwise productive citizens is a win win for any state.

What fallacy?
The degradation of society for the sake of money that will only be used to further degrade society is the issue.

Drinking alcohol will cause mental illness as well...any drug that stimulates the brain to release large amounts of Dopamine will cause an overload and then burnout..

Hey I have been reading about putting money into the pot stocks, what do you all think about that?
Shaky....Until the feds say they have finally decided to legalize or stop the war....Unless you were going to buy a pound and sell quarter sacks...

Alcohol has been used since time began.
Next up you will be using the "Heroin was legal and we can tax it" excuse to get it mainstream.

What fallacy?
The degradation of society for the sake of money that will only be used to further degrade society is the issue.
Isn't there any places we can show our super society by killing humans and taking their land?

Next up you will be using the "Heroin was legal and we can tax it" excuse to get it mainstream.
I'd like you to prove that statement about alcohol....

What fallacy?

Then what are you doing right in the middle of it? You would be better off wearing sack cloth and living in a cave somewhere. You wouldn't be tainted by society that way.

What fallacy?

Then what are you doing right in the middle of it? You would be better off wearing sack cloth and living in a cave somewhere. You wouldn't be tainted by society that way.
Thin blue line keeping you freaks at bay.

I'd like you to prove that statement about alcohol....
You would think alcohol was first used in 1972

What fallacy?

Nope the degradation came in 1937 when the Feds made that backroom deal so Harry Anslinger could round up Mexicans with impunity. Cannabis\Hash has been used for centuries.

Dude I am a licensed addiction counselor....all drugs affect the part of the brain that is the reward center..Some max it out like Crack..
Pot and alcohol are basically the same thing..but in excess it will kill you.

So why not tax pot..

Marijuana has been used just as long as fermentation...maybe longer.

Marijuana has been used just as long as fermentation...maybe longer.
So has heroin.

California is supposed to get a billion dollars a year from taxing pot.

In 1984 voters approved a State lottery that has given schools a billion dollars a year as part of the cut.

California has gone from first to 49th in education. And all you hear is more spending is needed in education.

Democrats just find more ways to piss away money the more they get. In the case of California it is freebies to illegals and a train to nowhere no one will ride. Any money from pot will simply be spent on the illegals and a choo-choo no one cares about expect some elitist Democrats in Sacramento.

In the meantime, any pot smokers will be excluded from getting hired in most white collar jobs.

Show us on the doll where California touched you.

Do you even live in California?

Dude I am a licensed addiction counselor....all drugs affect the part of the brain that is the reward center..Some max it out like Crack..
Pot and alcohol are basically the same thing..but in excess it will kill you.

So why not tax pot..
You should be fired then for not even knowing the links between pot and severe mental illness.

California is supposed to get a billion dollars a year from taxing pot.

In 1984 voters approved a State lottery that has given schools a billion dollars a year as part of the cut.

California has gone from first to 49th in education. And all you hear is more spending is needed in education.

Democrats just find more ways to piss away money the more they get. In the case of California it is freebies to illegals and a train to nowhere no one will ride. Any money from pot will simply be spent on the illegals and a choo-choo no one cares about expect some elitist Democrats in Sacramento.

In the meantime, any pot smokers will be excluded from getting hired in most white collar jobs.

Show us on the doll where California touched you.

Do you even live in California?
x9.jpg

What fallacy?

Thin blue line keeping you freaks at bay.

Yeah it's' really tough keeping stoners at bay.
Pot and alcohol are basically the same thing

Except they're not. Alcohol is physically addictive. Marijuana is not. You can drink yourself to death in one night. You can smoke yourself to sleep and that's about all. The effects are not the same either. Not even close.

Forum List

Back