The final solution is mixed race marriages.

Turns out it was just a recessive mutation combined with centuries of inbreeding during the ice age.

Turns out smarter people inbreeding works better than dumber people outbreeding, eh?
If that were true white people would not have been last to civilization.

The Africans who left Africa had lower levels of civilization than the Africans who stayed?
Once Africans left Africa they regressed and turned white up in europe. They did this during the ice age and also during the dark ages. They had to be taught civilization twice because they are slower.

Basically if all Black people were to disappear the rest of the humans would soon follow.

Baloney.

I cant find the scientific study where I read that but its true. The human race has lived longer in Africa than anywhere else on the planet. The appearance of homo sapiens sapiens outside of Africa is a very recent phenomenon. The scientist know that this is true. They even have meetings every year on melanin.

I cant find the scientific study where I read that but its true.

Sure it is.

The human race has lived longer in Africa than anywhere else on the planet.

Yup.

The appearance of homo sapiens sapiens outside of Africa is a very recent phenomenon.

So is most of our progress. Coincidence?

"So is most of our progress. Coincidence?"

No its not coincidence. Just imagine how much further we would be along if other races had not attacked the continent that gave us the foundation of civilization and learning? We are actually behind where we should be. Never forger that most of the inventions came from people that gave credit to Africa for their ideas unless they were stolen from enslaved and discriminated against Black people.

No its not coincidence.

I agree, whites are much better at it.

Just imagine how much further we would be along if other races had not attacked the continent that gave us the foundation of civilization and learning?

Foundation of civilization and learning so easily attacked by races that had much, much, much higher levels of progress. Weird, eh?

Never forger that most of the inventions came from people that gave credit to Africa for their ideas

Link?
Whites are only better at violence. They are a savage insecure people.

Whites never had higher levels of progress in anything other than war. They couldnt even read.

Google is your friend.

Looking at US crime rates, I'd have to disagree.

Whites never had higher levels of progress in anything other than war.

You need some sort of infrastructure to make war, even if it's only Hutu machete makers.

They couldnt even read.

The entire continent of Africa, defeated by non-reading, uncivilized whites. Funny.

And now look at Chicago, it's the black high school graduates who can't read. Sad.

Google is your friend.

Google, invented by whites.

Turns out it was just a recessive mutation combined with centuries of inbreeding during the ice age.

Turns out smarter people inbreeding works better than dumber people outbreeding, eh?

The Africans who left Africa had lower levels of civilization than the Africans who stayed?
Once Africans left Africa they regressed and turned white up in europe. They did this during the ice age and also during the dark ages. They had to be taught civilization twice because they are slower.

Once Africans left Africa they regressed and turned white up in europe.

Regressed?

They did this during the ice age and also during the dark ages.

You mean they survived the ice age.
I wonder if Africans had to survive an ice age if you guys would smarten up like we did?

Basically if all Black people were to disappear the rest of the humans would soon follow.

Baloney.

I cant find the scientific study where I read that but its true. The human race has lived longer in Africa than anywhere else on the planet. The appearance of homo sapiens sapiens outside of Africa is a very recent phenomenon. The scientist know that this is true. They even have meetings every year on melanin.

Sure it is.

Yup.

The appearance of homo sapiens sapiens outside of Africa is a very recent phenomenon.

No its not coincidence. Just imagine how much further we would be along if other races had not attacked the continent that gave us the foundation of civilization and learning? We are actually behind where we should be. Never forger that most of the inventions came from people that gave credit to Africa for their ideas unless they were stolen from enslaved and discriminated against Black people.

No its not coincidence.

Just imagine how much further we would be along if other races had not attacked the continent that gave us the foundation of civilization and learning?

Foundation of civilization and learning so easily attacked by races that had much, much, much higher levels of progress. Weird, eh?

Never forger that most of the inventions came from people that gave credit to Africa for their ideas

Link?

Whites never had higher levels of progress in anything other than war. They couldnt even read.

Google is your friend.

You need some sort of infrastructure to make war, even if it's only Hutu machete makers.

They couldnt even read.

The entire continent of Africa, defeated by non-reading, uncivilized whites. Funny.

And now look at Chicago, it's the black high school graduates who can't read. Sad.

Google is your friend.

Whites are more violent than any other race on the planet and its not even close.

No you dont need infrastructure to make war. All you need is a weapon.

Africa was defeated by saveage whites that feigned sweetness and religion and then brought in the guns. Whites are punks. They cant even come straight up. They have to sneak in like they did the NA's :lol:

Regressed?

I wonder if Africans had to survive an ice age if you guys would smarten up like we did?
You can look it up if you dont know what regressed means.

They survived the ice age but they were drastically changed. They frequently ate each other, they became recessively white, and their genitals shrank from the cold. I might add they almost reverted back to animals and the large amount of fur they carry to this day is an indicator of that. they even grow fur on their backs.

friends_hugging_hairy_back-732x549-thumbnail.jpg

Having been raised in the South in mid 20th century, I have to disagree with your statement that no white man believes he is superior to a black man. I must have heard at least a thousand times that blacks were just animals, ignorant, immoral, lazy, and not to be trusted. Those ideas still exist today and I dare say you will find them on this board.
No white man believes they are superior they to black man. You see the sh*t whites talk about blacks is just a front.

Black men threaten White men in a way that Hispanic, Asian and Arab men don't.

This fear is ancient and you can trace it to its origins in the first Indo-Aryan invasions of Black civilization.
  • Is it because the Black-man built the world’s first civilizations?
  • Is it because the Black-man is the only man to surpass White men in every field of human achievement?
  • Is it the White-man’s sexual inferiority complex they feel regarding the Black Man?
Also Whites fear black men because we are seen and thought of as so physical we can hurt them.

This comes back to the black physical; the black potency, the black strength. That fear partly sexual goes back a long way, and that comes down to the fact that white men regard black men as better sexual performers than they are.

They don't say this publicly, but they say, 'gee they're so natural' and u begin to wonder. 'Our women could they not be attracted to that?"

Therefore all whites efforts to de-man black men.

The most graphic was lynching but now they put blk men in cages, called prisons, again to de-male them.

Whites can't call us 'boy' but they still somehow can make sure black men don’t have jobs, make sure we don't threaten them in other ways

You see what fks up black people is the fact that we don't think like white people

Black people could never red-line white areas from credit, the way whites red-line black areas from credit.
  • Black people could never use white people as guinea pigs in black hospitals, the way whites use blacks as guinea pigs in white hospitals.
  • Black people could never rip up white CV's and resumes the way white people rip up black Cv's resumes.
  • Black people could never poison the water supply in white areas, the way white people poison the water supply in black areas.
God did not make us that way. He just did not give us that heart.

Having been raised in the South in mid 20th century, I have to disagree with your statement that no white man believes he is superior to a black man. I must have heard at least a thousand times that blacks were just animals, ignorant, immoral, lazy, and not to be trusted. Those ideas still exist today and I dare say you will find them on this board.
No white man believes they are superior they to black man. You see the sh*t whites talk about blacks is just a front.

Black men threaten White men in a way that Hispanic, Asian and Arab men don't.

This fear is ancient and you can trace it to its origins in the first Indo-Aryan invasions of Black civilization.
  • Is it because the Black-man built the world’s first civilizations?
  • Is it because the Black-man is the only man to surpass White men in every field of human achievement?
  • Is it the White-man’s sexual inferiority complex they feel regarding the Black Man?
Also Whites fear black men because we are seen and thought of as so physical we can hurt them.

This comes back to the black physical; the black potency, the black strength. That fear partly sexual goes back a long way, and that comes down to the fact that white men regard black men as better sexual performers than they are.

They don't say this publicly, but they say, 'gee they're so natural' and u begin to wonder. 'Our women could they not be attracted to that?"

Therefore all whites efforts to de-man black men.

The most graphic was lynching but now they put blk men in cages, called prisons, again to de-male them.

Whites can't call us 'boy' but they still somehow can make sure black men don’t have jobs, make sure we don't threaten them in other ways

You see what fks up black people is the fact that we don't think like white people

Black people could never red-line white areas from credit, the way whites red-line black areas from credit.
  • Black people could never use white people as guinea pigs in black hospitals, the way whites use blacks as guinea pigs in white hospitals.
  • Black people could never rip up white CV's and resumes the way white people rip up black Cv's resumes.
  • Black people could never poison the water supply in white areas, the way white people poison the water supply in black areas.
God did not make us that way. He just did not give us that heart.

If ignorance was painful you'd be dead.

I don't fear negroes. By and large they're fucking cowards. A negro would never, ever go one on one in a fight with a white guy. Never. The chickenshit, cowardly negro will, instead, run away like a little bitch and come back with his little negro bitch friends. That's the only way a negro can be a threat.

Sexuality? I've fucked colored chicks. They're good for a ride around the block, but not for much else. I don't worry about what anyone else does. I fuck, and I fuck a lot and, as long as my hot Puerto Rican girlfriend is happy, I'm happy.

You need to reassess your status in this life. Let me ask you: If blacks are so fucking superior, why couldn't they stop the KKK from hanging them from trees, or from buying and trading them as slaves?

Well, because negroes tend to be stupid, that's why..

I've done post on USMB over 100 pages long with 100's of examples of white supremacy

"I've done post..."

What the fuck is "I've done post"?

I don't speak ebonics. Speak fucking English...
Did you not understand the sentence ?

No, because I don't speak ebonics, dipshit...
So you can't understand this sentence ?

" I've done post on USMB over 100 pages long with 100's of examples of white supremacy "

You don't have the intelligence to understand this ? OK. Interesting

Yeah let’s reproduce with races that have IQs lower then dirt
IQ is not a valid measurement of intelligence since it only tells how good one is at completing an IQ-test. Furthermore, races do not even have IQ:s, individuals do and no one has asked anyone to reproduce with every single person of other races. Finally, the person who picks his romantic partner based on their IQ-score is a highly materialistic airhead - You are picking a partner, not a computer!
And multiculturalism failed even here.

You still haven't explained how the most powerful and successful nation in the history of the world "failed." We have always been a land of many peoples, cultures, languages, religions, etc. and it has only made us stronger. If you imagine some "failure," does that mean you oppose certain relationships/marriages?
No the most multicultural cites are all failing , the assimilated communities are keeping America strong
Immigrants today are assimilating just as they have throughout American history.
No..they aren't

You are delusional----for one, intelligent people have intelligent children.
But what is intelligence ?

After all serial killer Ted Bundy apparently had an IQ in the 140 which would make him genius level.

But would it be right to say a man who used slit women from throat to vagina as intelligent ?

And intelligent people SELF EDUCATE and EDUCATE their kids--if your kids are failing---it ain't the schools sweetheart----------its the parents raising ability and genetic material.

The problem is intelligence is not something quantifiable (not sure if that is a word) you can’t measure how intelligent someone is, because to begin with you would have to be able to define intelligence very specifically and that can’t be done because intelligence, like many words that define brain functions is an umbrella term that describes several properties of thought (communication, reasoning, understanding) working in tandem.

You can exhibit greater proficiency or ability in certain areas of it than others, but that's about it. So if Einstein was in the same room as Floyd Mayweather and discussing about the theory of relativity in that context Einstein would be more knowledgeable but in the boxing ring Mayweather would be more knowledgeable about boxing than Einstein

So what is intelligence ?
Ted Bundy was a psychopath-----and he was very very intelligent which made him more dangerous as a psychopath increasing his kill numbers.. To claim that he was evil preventing him from being intelligent is nonsense. Most true psychopaths score high on the intelligence scale-------they are known to plot and plan as adults even IF more clumsy as children. Sociopaths tend to be more impulsive and dumber.

Don't get me wrong, most criminals are very stupid. Stupid people have the extra drawback of often not being able to overcome life's issues from an intellectual standpoint meaning they are less likely to escape the life that they are born into. They are also prone to impulse control issues which means they act out without thought of right or wrong or with the ability to avoid punishment as well for their misdeeds so they are caught sooner. Bundy committed his crimes because he was addicted to the feelings power and control (psychopaths always have "addiction" issues which usually includes control issues)-----he had no desire to stop himself from raping and killing but he did take extraordinary means to avoid being detected even though serial killers were then not suspected or even a though in many cases and then to escape to continue his compulsion to rape and kill.

Quantifiable is a word and sorry Intelligence is quantifiable. It can be measured and tested and recorded. It can be seen and used. In most everything even Einstein who I think was grossly overrated, would be easily the winner. The FBI was at one time, the only group that had a true IQ test-------but this is likely no longer the case given how long ago I read about this.

Boxing takes no real intelligence (stamina, strength, coordination, practice, skill are not signs of intelligence)---in fact, partaking in it is very likely to result in lowering one's iq.

Immigrants today are assimilating just as they have throughout American history.
I take it you never you never walked through Little Havana or little Haiti in Miami, there are no signs of assimilation in either place.

You have no idea what you're talking about. I work in (very) inner city environments all the time. Not everyone lives their lives controlled by fear. Not everyone is weak and ignorant.
[/QUOTE

Apparently not----------see how quick the once get rid of the cops black inner city communities have now done a 180 and saying that they want the cops to stay...including al Sharpton. They do indeed fear their fellow---man.

You are delusional----for one, intelligent people have intelligent children.

After all serial killer Ted Bundy apparently had an IQ in the 140 which would make him genius level.

But would it be right to say a man who used slit women from throat to vagina as intelligent ?

And intelligent people SELF EDUCATE and EDUCATE their kids--if your kids are failing---it ain't the schools sweetheart----------its the parents raising ability and genetic material.

The problem is intelligence is not something quantifiable (not sure if that is a word) you can’t measure how intelligent someone is, because to begin with you would have to be able to define intelligence very specifically and that can’t be done because intelligence, like many words that define brain functions is an umbrella term that describes several properties of thought (communication, reasoning, understanding) working in tandem.

You can exhibit greater proficiency or ability in certain areas of it than others, but that's about it. So if Einstein was in the same room as Floyd Mayweather and discussing about the theory of relativity in that context Einstein would be more knowledgeable but in the boxing ring Mayweather would be more knowledgeable about boxing than Einstein

So what is intelligence ?
Ted Bundy was a psychopath-----and he was very very intelligent which made him more dangerous as a psychopath increasing his kill numbers.. To claim that he was evil preventing him from being intelligent is nonsense. Most true psychopaths score high on the intelligence scale-------they are known to plot and plan as adults even IF more clumsy as children. Sociopaths tend to be more impulsive and dumber.

Don't get me wrong, most criminals are very stupid. Stupid people have the extra drawback of often not being able to overcome life's issues from an intellectual standpoint meaning they are less likely to escape the life that they are born into. They are also prone to impulse control issues which means they act out without thought of right or wrong or with the ability to avoid punishment as well for their misdeeds so they are caught sooner. Bundy committed his crimes because he was addicted to the feelings power and control (psychopaths always have "addiction" issues which usually includes control issues)-----he had no desire to stop himself from raping and killing but he did take extraordinary means to avoid being detected even though serial killers were then not suspected or even a though in many cases and then to escape to continue his compulsion to rape and kill.

Quantifiable is a word and sorry Intelligence is quantifiable. It can be measured and tested and recorded. It can be seen and used. In most everything even Einstein who I think was grossly overrated, would be easily the winner. The FBI was at one time, the only group that had a true IQ test-------but this is likely no longer the case given how long ago I read about this.

Boxing takes no real intelligence (stamina, strength, coordination, practice, skill are not signs of intelligence)---in fact, partaking in it is very likely to result in lowering one's iq.
".. and sorry Intelligence is quantifiable. It can be measured and tested and recorded. "

False. This has been definitively proven to be false. They havent even documented all the different types of intelligence. White people never have been and never will be smart enough to measure intelligence. This is simply because its beyond their intellectual capacity. People that are actually intelligent know that intelligence takes many forms.

Baloney.

Sure it is.

Yup.

No its not coincidence.

Link?

Google is your friend.

They couldnt even read.

Google is your friend.

Whites are more violent than any other race on the planet and its not even close.

Africa was defeated by saveage whites that feigned sweetness and religion and then brought in the guns. Whites are punks. They cant even come straight up. They have to sneak in like they did the NA's :lol:

Metal for a blade doesn't grow on trees, moron.

Africa was defeated by saveage whites that feigned sweetness and religion and then brought in the guns.

Guns weren't invented by your superior African civilization? What about the wheel? The plow?

Regressed?

They survived the ice age but they were drastically changed. They frequently ate each other, they became recessively white, and their genitals shrank from the cold. I might add they almost reverted back to animals and the large amount of fur they carry to this day is an indicator of that. they even grow fur on their backs.

They survived the ice age but they were drastically changed.

Well, yeah. The dumber ones died off.

Unlike the current US, where we're paying the dumb blacks to reproduce.

Baloney.

Sure it is.

Yup.

No its not coincidence.

Link?

Google is your friend.

They couldnt even read.

Google is your friend.

Metal for a blade doesn't grow on trees, moron.

Africa was defeated by saveage whites that feigned sweetness and religion and then brought in the guns.

Guns weren't invented by your superior African civilization? What about the wheel? The plow?

"Looking at US crime rates, I'd have to disagree."

Looking at the historical facts and you would agree.

"Metal for a blade doesn't grow on trees, moron."

Yeah I know. The Africans that invented steel didn't use it for making better guns. Something inherently savage about whites.

"Guns weren't invented by your superior African civilization? What about the wheel? The plow?

WMDs are things invented by savage white people. Yes they invented the wheel and the plow. They were the first to do agriculture.

Regressed?

They survived the ice age but they were drastically changed.

Well, yeah. The dumber ones died off.

Unlike the current US, where we're paying the dumb blacks to reproduce.

"Well, yeah. The dumber ones died off."

More likely they were eaten by the savage ones that were left. However, you do grow fur and attract hair lice which was the point I was getting to. You almost reverted back into a missing link.

Forum List

Back