The first couple portrayed as apes

Bush = Monkey = Funny
Obama = Monkey = Racist

Absolute BS.... It is called political satire and it has been going on for a long time.
Now because Obama is black, satire is off limits because you do no want to offend your messiah.
This is the part of free speech that is tough for you liberals to understand. Even speech or ideas that you do not agree with are covered under "Free Speech". Just as a reminder:
first_amendment1.jpg

What's that got to do with Belgium?

(hope you don't mind I use this dear)
Enough to know that blacks aren't the ONLY folks who have suffered hardship over the centuries. Time to quit whimpering over spilled milk and focus on self-improvement and personal responsibility.

Here's the queen of the slave hustlers in the Democrat party
along with Obama, Sharpton, Jessie Jackson, etc etc

Michelle Obama injects race into politics| Latest News Videos | Fox News

"Slave hustlers" huh?

Is she wrong? Was the White House NOT built with slave labor? Did slavery not exist?

I don't recall the US mainstream media ever apologizing for the outrageously racist cartoons portraying Dr. Condie Rice as a slave mammy during the Bush administration. The hypocrites on the left applauded a foreign made movie depicting the assassination of a sitting president because they hated George Bush.

Which mainstream media?

Actually, I do believe there are racist stereotypes and depicting blacks as apes and making watermelon references are at the top of the list

For conservatives to assume that those stereotypes appy equally to all races shows how out of touch they are with society

So if a black person says that he likes watermelons would he be considered racist? What if someone says that a white guy likes watermelons -- is that racist too? Just what in the hell do you want? Should folks just stop talking altogether? It seems that it doesn't matter what anyone says there's going to be some crybaby screaming -- RACISM. Sorry but I'm not going to walk on eggshells for you. I happen to know some black people who like watermelon. I happen to like it to. It's a tasty fruit and wonderful summertime refreshment (racist or not).

I like watermelon also.
If I ask my black friends and coworkers to enjoy some watermelon with me, does that make me racist?
What about Buffaloe wings? It's chicken, but certainly, culturally a white person food.
Where does this imagined racism begin and end.

It won't end! It's all the left has left. They have no reasonable argumentation for their failed systems and asinine, economic "solutions" so they've resorted to calling names; stomping their feet; throwing tantrums; and succumbing to their phobia that everyone is automatically a "racist" if they say "monkey" or "watermelon" or "chicken" or "raccoon" or "Negro" or whatever else their feeble imaginations conjure up. To be honest? I find it somewhat amusing. Sad but amusing.

RWer is a racist. He sees the black man as a monkey, so it hurts the delicate sensibility he's spent years keeping PC to see such a picture. While the white man as a monkey is just distasteful. Because clearly the white man is not a monkey.

You're a racist, dude. Embrace it like you embrace your ideological hypocrisy.

This may be the funniest thread ever. Just for its ability to bring racists out of the woodwork to bellow "Me?? No, it's them!"

So to paraphrase Deep Throat, 'follow the logic'....

Visually portraying black people as apes, an infamous racial slureotype going back centuries, isn't racist... like this guy, even though he's admitted that's what it is...

Verbally portraying black people as apes, see above, isn't racist... like this guy:

Photoshopping a monkey's face on Moochelle was superfluous. She probably likes to relax up in a tree with a good book and some bananas.

Q: What do you call a book of primates in Moochelle's hands?
A: A family photo album.

.... But knowing what those racial slureotypes are, wa-hey, that's racist!

Cold, hard logic right there. Some of y'all boggle the mind.

Apparently the trick is to Know Nothing. Which says a lot if you know anything about history.

Not to mention the fact that the Progressives are arguing that the depiction of the Obamas is "racist" based on the "history of THIS country." However, the pictorial occurred in a Belgian newspaper so that argument falls flat on its face.

European soccer fans throw bananas at black soccer players

Racism is not restricted to our borders
Bananas are from the tropics and South America, not from Africa.
Black people are from Africa, not South America.
What is the connection?

Really? Africa doesn't have tropics?

Bananas were brought to the Americas by Portuguese traders --- from West Africa. They're grown all over the world, having probably developed in Indomalaya. My friends in New Orleans grow them.

Last edited:
European soccer fans throw bananas at black soccer players

Racism is not restricted to our borders
Bananas are from the tropics and South America, not from Africa.
Black people are from Africa, not South America.
What is the connection?

Really? Africa doesn't have tropics?

Bananas were brought to the Americas by Portuguese traders --- from West Africa. They're grown all over the world, having probably developed in Indomalaya. My friends in New Orleans grow them.

Ya learn something new every day!

Well. Some of us learn something new. Some just remain willfully ignorant. :thup:

Bullshit. Once again, the Klan was started by a group of Confederate veteran soldiers around a campfire on Christmas Day 1865. It has never been a political organization or been affiliated with a political party.

Oh wait -- you found this image on the internet where everything is true. I forgot.

Refute "Live Leak" :lol:
Got your live leak right here pal --
peeing-in-the-snow.gif

As I said, you have the internets, I have history books. Guess which one wins.

Hey, don't stop now -- post a credible source.

The Klan saw itself and ran itself as a social organization. Its objectives were cultural values, not political. You didn't have to belong to a party or be involved in politics to be Klan. Matter of fact the few times they did try to push into politics all they got out of it was a governor in Indiana and some city council seats in Anaheim. All of whom were Republicans FWIW, but that doesn't make them a Republican organization either.

But carry on, I'm sure there's more fun on Google Images.

peeing-in-the-snow.gif

The Klan saw itself and ran itself as a social organization. Its objectives were cultural values, not political. You didn't have to belong to a party or be involved in politics to be Klan. Matter of fact the few times they did try to push into politics all they got out of it was a governor in Indiana and some city council seats in Anaheim. All of whom were Republicans FWIW, but that doesn't make them a Republican organization either.

Thanks for NOT playing. The Klan was a white Democratic terrorist group, but I imagine that's a social organization to the 2 digit IQ set! :eusa_clap:

peeing-in-the-snow.gif

Thanks for NOT playing. The Klan was a white Democratic terrorist group, but I imagine that's a social organization to the 2 digit IQ set! :eusa_clap:

So........... nothing.

It always ends this way. Amateurs... :eusa_boohoo:

peeing-in-the-snow.gif

So........... nothing.

Sorry Brutha, but the KKK was as much a social organization as your IQ is over 160!

peeing-in-the-snow.gif

So........... nothing.

Yeah, exactly. If they have to time travel to make their point, then said point is obviously invalid.

So........... nothing.

Yeah, exactly. If they have to time travel to make their point, then said point is obviously invalid.

Words of wisdom from BirD Poop! :badgrin: Another deep thinker! :eusa_clap:

So........... nothing.

Sorry Brutha, but the KKK was as much a social organization as your IQ is over 160!

Thanks for your concession.

Are you that fluff boy who hangs outside the MENSA building begging for crumbs?

Forum List

Back