The First Ladies Shoes

i think its great having a ho for a .....what? lol what has the bitch done? cyber bullying is her cause...wtf? when her payer is the biggest bully on the net?

What did Michelle Obama do? Fuck up kid's school lunches?

They're not particularly happy about that, the ones that remember.

She sure has that Eastern Bloc look about her. (Melania)

Prettiest first lady in my lifetime.

You can make anyone look good if you pour enough money over them. Botox and plastic surgery aren't cheap. Neither are stylists, designer clothes or personal trainers.

I like Melania. She done well for herself. But as a First Lady, she can't light a candle to Michele Obama. Best FL of my lifetime.

Haters just got to Hate!
Tens of thousands of Americans are flooded out of their homes with many deaths and Melania Trump’s SHOES is what irks them!
/----/ Remember when Manchella wore $500 sneakers to work in the soup kitchen? Libtards praised her for her good taste.

i will give melania this ..she took what she had and used it to it highest and best usage.....now she could make a difference but wont....ho do what ho's do...lay about and ho

My idea of a perfect woman is one that can chop wood and keep chickens...Then wrestle the bears when they visit..

i think its great having a ho for a .....what? lol what has the bitch done? cyber bullying is her cause...wtf? when her payer is the biggest bully on the net?

She wasn't elected to do anything. Her Husband was. The proper role of FLOTUS is to be seen, not heard, and provide "stress relief for the POTUS. Nothing more.

Forum List

Back