The Florida School Board Shooter was a liberal

There weren't any blanks.

All live rounds, bank it.

They are all lucky he was very nervous, hadn't taken his medication, and was a poor shot.

Is that a fact?

Yeah, it is.

Blanks don't blow holes in the floor, or books off a desk 8 feet away, or huge holes in a guy's head.

I understand that, however, I heard reports that investigators believed he may have loaded the weapon with a combo of live ammo and blanks ... I'll see if I can find a linkski

The Washington Monthly

Knoxville police Sunday evening searched the Levy Drive home of Jim David Adkisson after he allegedly entered the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church and killed two people and wounded six others during the presentation of a children's musical. [...]

Inside the house, officers found "Liberalism is a Mental Health Disorder" by radio talk show host Michael Savage, "Let Freedom Ring" by talk show host Sean Hannity, and "The O'Reilly Factor," by television talk show host Bill O'Reilly.

The shotgun-wielding suspect in Sunday's mass shooting at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church was motivated by a hatred of "the liberal movement," and he planned to shoot until police shot him, Knoxville Police Chief Sterling P. Owen IV said this morning.

Adkisson, 58, of Powell wrote a four-page letter in which he stated his "hatred of the liberal movement," Owen said. "Liberals in general, as well as gays."

Is that a fact?

Yeah, it is.

Blanks don't blow holes in the floor, or books off a desk 8 feet away, or huge holes in a guy's head.

I understand that, however, I heard reports that investigators believed he may have loaded the weapon with a combo of live ammo and blanks ... I'll see if I can find a linkski

Found a good link. You're right the Panama City police Chief said it was all live ammo. It was one of the hostages who thought it might have been both.

Husfelt said Duke fired several shots, but Husfelt wasn’t sure if they were blanks, live ammunition, or a mix of both. Video of the incident shows the man fired a shot at Husfelt, but apparently missed.

Van Etten said the gun was loaded with real bullets.

Van Etten is the Chief.

The Rise of Right-Wing Violence

YOu are an asshole to pretend its not real

I said earlier the media played you then just like thery are playing you now. And you come back with a media source. Why didn't I see that comiong?:clap2:

No idiot Homeland security is not the media

Homeland security and the media are interchangeable. You have one you have the other. No acts of aggression came from the right wing. But you have had acts of aggression that were not from anyone on the right wing side. You were played by homeland security and the media, something if I was you would not be bregging about.

Last edited:
And while it is possible this guy intentionally missed, the most plausible explanation is that he wasn't a very good shot, and wasn't very proficient with the firearm he presented.

If you're going to intentionally miss, you don't aim into a desk directly in front of the person you're wanting to scare, nor do you look the other way as you shoot over a counter at another victim.

He meant to kill them.

He just wasn't good enough to get the job done.

Thank God.

The Washington Monthly

Knoxville police Sunday evening searched the Levy Drive home of Jim David Adkisson after he allegedly entered the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church and killed two people and wounded six others during the presentation of a children's musical. [...]

Inside the house, officers found "Liberalism is a Mental Health Disorder" by radio talk show host Michael Savage, "Let Freedom Ring" by talk show host Sean Hannity, and "The O'Reilly Factor," by television talk show host Bill O'Reilly.

The shotgun-wielding suspect in Sunday's mass shooting at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church was motivated by a hatred of "the liberal movement," and he planned to shoot until police shot him, Knoxville Police Chief Sterling P. Owen IV said this morning.

Adkisson, 58, of Powell wrote a four-page letter in which he stated his "hatred of the liberal movement," Owen said. "Liberals in general, as well as gays."

And the media played that for a week or two. What has the media said about this guy? Thanks for making my point.

Did he kill people he thought were liberal?

Was he whipped into it by right wing bullshit?

Yes and yes

And while it is possible this guy intentionally missed, the most plausible explanation is that he wasn't a very good shot, and wasn't very proficient with the firearm he presented.

If you're going to intentionally miss, you don't aim into a desk directly in front of the person you're wanting to scare, nor do you look the other way as you shoot over a counter at another victim.

He meant to kill them.

Thank God.

That is what you want to think.

Your proof fails because he shot no one but himself.

He could have easily killed them all.

He meant to kill them.

Thank God.

That is what you want to think.

Your proof fails because he shot no one but himself.

He could have easily killed them all.

No, what YOU want to think is that he had complete control and total expertise with his firearm, and chose NOT to kill them, but only make his point.

Which shows that you have as little knowledge with handguns as he did.

He didn't even have enough familiarity to even fake his attempt to kill them. There are obvious signs to those of us who shoot even casually.

There were no blanks.

He was no expert.

He meant to kill them.

God wasn't ready for him to succeed.

Bottom line is that this unstable POS is where he belongs now. Those like him should not walk among us.

Did he kill people he thought were liberal?

Was he whipped into it by right wing bullshit?

Yes and yes

I must ask what is your point in your diversion? Has the media mention anything at all about this guy? With the exception of his act they have mention nothing. Now if he had any record showing that he listen to Rush, Beck or any other conservative source you can bet your ass it would be blotted all over the media. "Right wing conservative wacko goes ballistic we need more gun control"

truth does not matter I explained to you that you were played by the media then just like you are being played now, and you keep coming back with more media sources. When are you going to get that through your head? You're being played again.

truth does not matter I explained to you that you were played by the media then just like you are being played now, and you keep coming back with more media sources. When are you going to get that through your head? You're being played again.

No you fucking asshole these things happened in real life.

You want to news NOT to report news you dont like

FL Congressman-elect’s top aide arrested for making fake threats about Broward County schools
FL Congressman-elect?s top aide arrested for making fake threats about Broward County schools Video - WittySparks

The left use fake threats for political gain
The left use fake threats for political gain - Page 6

The St Louis Tea Party blog slams the Politico report and has a screen cap of the original story published at the Politico’s webiste, which mentioned nothing initially about the fact that the coffin was -as the Tea Party blog noted – part of a well-publicized prayer vigil, rather than being put there by some fringe loner as a threat to Rep. Carnahan. Strangely enough, even in light of this evidence, Politico still felt the need to keep this story, which clearly equates a prayer vigil that included a coffin that was supposed to symolize future deaths as a result of the ObamaCare bill to actual threats of violence towards members of Congress, posted on their website. If this bothers you, make sure you let them know.

Politico, Rep. Carnahan smear ObamaCare opponents over “coffin” incident Sister Toldjah

Let's see, he blabs incoherently about his "benefits" running out, but gives no background His wife was fired, but won't say what she did to get fired.

Misses at point blank range....repeatedly

Announces "in advance" that he's going to die and can't just do it himself, he needs to either take others with him, or have someone else do it for him.

Sooo...basically, he has all the makings of a whiny, liberal, who needs a handout, and a "way out" from his oppression.

I just wish the lady who had a clear shot of him brandishing his weapon would have been trained to carry concealed, or any of the school board members for that matter. I was encouraged that she at least tried. Clearly this man was a clear and present danger. Thank God that the resource officer did not completely "go away" when they asked him to but rather stayed close because it was going down and he knew it. See God is still "covert in schools and still loves and protects" even if the school adminstrators and teachers try their best to run him out of our public schools. Perhaps these SBrd adminstrators will make it mandatory to have a few minutes of silent prayer each morning in schools, if only to pray for their own sorry asses.

Forum List

Back