The Florida School Board Shooter was a liberal

Witness: Sparkman Was Bound, Gagged, And Naked When Found | TPMMuckraker

The man who found him thought he was murdered and his son still says he was murdered.

This was a big story because it deserved it.

I still dont understand how he taped his hands feet and mouth and strangled himself
YOU WERE PLAYED.
Authorities said Sparkman alone manipulated the suicide scene. Rudzinski said he "told a credible witness that he planned to commit suicide and provided details on how and when."

Duct-taped census worker hanged himself, investigators say | NOLA.com

There was reason to report the story unlike you claimed.

BTW Im listenong to MSNBC and they are reporting big time on this recent suicide guy.

So your whole bullshit thread is a lie.

Guess what , he lost his healthcare and could no longer afford his bi Polor meds

He was anti government and anti taxes and pro guns? So he's a "liberal"?

Guess what , he lost his healthcare and could no longer afford his bi Polor meds

And Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.:cuckoo:

And Vietnamese ships attacked the USS Maddox.:cuckoo:

And Spain blew up the USS Maine:cuckoo:

And the southwestern United States belongs to Mexico:cuckoo:

And the American Indians that butchered helpless immigrants on the plains were really friendly but were provoked by immigrant shooting buffalo:cuckoo:

And Mexicans are really just trying to immigrate to the US to find a better way of life and become US citizens and not change America in the slightest.:cuckoo:

PRESS 2 for Spanish!

He was one of a large group of people trying to assassinate the archduke. austria-hungary went to war because they suspected a group called the Black Hand inside serbia was behind the shooting. The austrian government wanted to conduct their own investigation. Serbia wouldn't let them.

He was anti government and anti taxes and pro guns? So he's a "liberal"?

Well at first he wasn't because his wife was a state employee and was paid by tax revenue.. then when the government shit on him he became what you see. I guess on an after thought he was very anti govco

He was one of a large group of people trying to assassinate the archduke. austria-hungary went to war because they suspected a group called the Black Hand inside serbia was behind the shooting. The austrian government wanted to conduct their own investigation. Serbia wouldn't let them.

But Gavrilo was the finger on the trigger.

But Gavrilo was the finger on the trigger.

ok. I guess our battle is over semantics, then.

Remember, WW1 started with 1 guy and 1 gun.

WWIII will start with 2 girls and 1 cup.

Mexico is the antiChrist that Nostradamus warns us about!

jesus_malverde.jpg

He wasnt hanging you asshole

, his census ID taped to the side of his neck,[14] gagged, with duct tape around his hands and feet[8] and over his mouth[5] and eyes
what a fucking moron you are
the official report calls it a suicide
yet you want to hold onto your hate of anyone to the right of stalin

Of course this Duke guy was a "liberal". He couldn't hit a man 10' away. We all know "liberals" can't shoot.

He also supposedly put a link from media matters on his facebook page.

He couldn't hit anyone because adrenaline was causing his arm to shake. Notice he squeezed off a round accidentally in the floor. Typical accidental-discharge caused from being scared. If you've ever been in a life or death situation you'll know this sometimes happens.

I don't know mudwhistle. When I go to the range I get my blood pumping by doing a few quick sprints then while my heart is beating I will shot.
Here is my last target I shot at doing it that way.
The target was at 50 yeards shot with a 45

No offense but that grouping looks like you're lining your sights up incorrectly. Also...most inexperienced shooters think that they have to shoot from 50 meters away when in fact most of the time you're firing a pistol it's within 15. I suggest working on your accuracy at 11 meters for home defense. It all depends on if you plan on shooting in the street or indoors. Try to put all of the rounds inside the circle. That way you'll get more confidence in your ability to put a round where you want it. Also practice dry-firing whenever possible. That will keep you from jerking the trigger. And above all else...remember Front Sight-post and take your time. Relax.

Forum List

Back