The Florida School Board Shooter was a liberal

this kind of partisan hackery is ridiculous.

Sorry you feel that way Elvis. But when the liberal media portray those who oppose obama as the enemy of this country it is my opinion that when someone like the shooter in Fla. should be brought to the forefront. I also noticed that the media is not mentioning much about this guy. Now lets say if it was found that he listen to Rush or Beck how quite would the media be with that kind of information?

"But when the liberal media portray those who oppose obama as the enemy of this country it is my opinion that when someone like the shooter in Fla. should be brought to the forefront. "

and how do you feel when the conservative media portrays everyone who isn't conservative as "the enemy of America"?

this kind of partisan hackery is ridiculous.

Sorry you feel that way Elvis. But when the liberal media portray those who oppose obama as the enemy of this country it is my opinion that when someone like the shooter in Fla. should be brought to the forefront. I also noticed that the media is not mentioning much about this guy. Now lets say if it was found that he listen to Rush or Beck how quite would the media be with that kind of information?

"But when the liberal media portray those who oppose obama as the enemy of this country it is my opinion that when someone like the shooter in Fla. should be brought to the forefront. "

and how do you feel when the conservative media portrays everyone who isn't conservative as "the enemy of America"?

The conservative media? and who would that be? If it's rush or beck thery aren't considered media sources nor is fox by some. So what conservative media sources are you talking about? And use the txt where they said this.

These things happened and people died Because of right wing violence.

You want it to remain unreported becausse you are a partisan hack who likes people dead for your political beliefs.

Of course this Duke guy was a "liberal". He couldn't hit a man 10' away. We all know "liberals" can't shoot.

He also supposedly put a link from media matters on his facebook page.

He couldn't hit anyone because adrenaline was causing his arm to shake. Notice he squeezed off a round accidentally in the floor. Typical accidental-discharge caused from being scared. If you've ever been in a life or death situation you'll know this sometimes happens.

Actually, his wife was on the news this morning and said that he would have hit them if he had wanted to. She said he was ex-military and a good shot. She said he was bi-polar (isn't that always the excuse?) and that caused this. She said that he had no intention of hurting anyone.

Now whether or not that is true, I do not know. But this appears to me to be suicide by cop. Thank God no one else got hurt.

Immie

can you give the reports to how many people have been killed by a known right winger? You're just pissed because I have shown you that you are diffenatly a partsian political hack. Anything remotly linking righter wingers to killing people report no matter if there is any truth to it. But if it's a liberal shut the fuck up.

You just refused to accept that the killers I mentioned were known right wingers who had books from right wingers in their homes and their familes said they were right wingers.

You just refused to accept that the killers I mentioned were known right wingers who had books from right wingers in their homes and their familes said they were right wingers.

I am not the one that is refusing anything. You on the other hand are notexcepting the thruth. The media will report for weeks on anything that the right wing may do. But anything a lioberal does they are out for lunch and will not touch it.

Murders are news you fucking asshole
Now how did the media play this story?.

Kentucky census worker found hanged

.According to a report by the Associated Press a Kentucky census worker, Bill Sparkman was found hanged on September 12, 2009 in rural Clay County with the word “Fed” scrawled on his chest.. Although many of the facts in the Sparkman case have yet to be determined, the details from the crime scene give the appearance of a connection to right-wing extremism and anti-government sentiment expressed by angry, gun-toting, town hall protesters.
Kentucky census worker found hanged - Louisville Independent | Examiner.com

Death of Bill Sparkman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Discovery of the body
Sparkman's body was discovered on September 12, 2009[8] by people during a family reunion paying a visit to Hoskins Cemetery[9] in rural Clay County, Kentucky, within the Daniel Boone National Forest.[10] He had been reported missing from work three days earlier while working on the American Community Survey for the U.S. Census,[5] for which he worked in a five county area.[11] Sparkman was reportedly found with a rope around his neck, tied to a tree while in contact with the ground, nude but for socks on his feet, with the word "fed" written on his chest [8] in felt-tip marker,[12] (which was variously reported in the media to have either been written upside-down[2] or from an upside-down point of view[13] and therefore assumedly by Sparkman himself, the police were later revealed to have concluded) , his census ID taped to the side of his neck,[14] gagged, with duct tape around his hands and feet[8] and over his mouth[5] and eyes.[15

They didnt PLAY it they reported in it

No stupid they played it
Although many of the facts in the Sparkman case have yet to be determined, the details from the crime scene give the appearance of a connection to right-wing extremism and anti-government sentiment expressed by angry, gun-toting, town hall protesters.

Death of Bill Sparkman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Discovery of the body
Sparkman's body was discovered on September 12, 2009[8] by people during a family reunion paying a visit to Hoskins Cemetery[9] in rural Clay County, Kentucky, within the Daniel Boone National Forest.[10] He had been reported missing from work three days earlier while working on the American Community Survey for the U.S. Census,[5] for which he worked in a five county area.[11] Sparkman was reportedly found with a rope around his neck, tied to a tree while in contact with the ground, nude but for socks on his feet, with the word "fed" written on his chest [8] in felt-tip marker,[12] (which was variously reported in the media to have either been written upside-down[2] or from an upside-down point of view[13] and therefore assumedly by Sparkman himself, the police were later revealed to have concluded) , his census ID taped to the side of his neck,[14] gagged, with duct tape around his hands and feet[8] and over his mouth[5] and eyes.[15

They played you

Officials: Census worker hanged himself
By Ed O'Keefe
By Ed O'Keefe and Carol Morello

Updated 2:43 p.m. ET

The Census Bureau employee found dead in September killed himself and staged his death to look like a homicide, state and federal law enforcement officials said Tuesday.
Federal Eye - Officials: Census worker hanged himself

He wasnt hanging you asshole

, his census ID taped to the side of his neck,[14] gagged, with duct tape around his hands and feet[8] and over his mouth[5] and eyes

Forum List

Back