The French didn't want Netanyahu at rally.

It won't be long before Dearborn, Michigan becomes a caliphate, ruled by a demented Muslim enforcing idiotic sharia law.

Gosh. Many Arabs went there as a result of American wars destroying their countries, but you moan about them coming.
How does your pathetic stereotype fit this dude?
What explains Michigan s large Arab American community Michigan Radio

ACCESS now has a Sterling Heights office. That’s where Awsam Alloos works as helping new arrivals, mostly Iraqis, start their lives in the US.

Alloos came to Michigan from Iraq himself in 2009. He got a special immigrant visa after serving the US military for several years as a translator and cultural interpreter.

OMG - a hero to America, but you just want to have a go at him for being a Muslim.

It won't be long before Dearborn, Michigan becomes a caliphate, ruled by a demented Muslim enforcing idiotic sharia law.

Gosh. Many Arabs went there as a result of American wars destroying their countries, but you moan about them coming.
How does your pathetic stereotype fit this dude?
What explains Michigan s large Arab American community Michigan Radio

ACCESS now has a Sterling Heights office. That’s where Awsam Alloos works as helping new arrivals, mostly Iraqis, start their lives in the US.

Alloos came to Michigan from Iraq himself in 2009. He got a special immigrant visa after serving the US military for several years as a translator and cultural interpreter.

OMG - a hero to America, but you just want to have a go at him for being a Muslim.
Not at all. Any immigrant that wants to assimilate into the American way of life and live under our Constitution and local laws is welcome here by me. Any asshole that wants to takeover an area of the US and impose sharia law is not. Fuck Sharia Law and all who force it on people of ANY FAITH including Muslims.

That means the police don't interfere with the idiotic sharia laws being enforced by the local idiots

The maps I posted show the sensitive zones don't match with areas of high Muslim population.
Perhaps you could fuck off and stick your pathetic head in a dung heap.
Thanks. :)
Your maps are from 2004, idiot.

So sorry, they moved all the zones since then - not
I once thought debating with a glass marble would be the ultimate futile effort. Then came along Indofred and busted my bubble. What a dense weasel he is!

"The French didn't want Netanyahu at rally."

And who could blame them.

The four killed at the kosher market were Jewish and they have been or will be buried in Israel this week. Netanyahu belonged there to honor them. If the French were worried that the Jihadists would attack all of them because Netanyahu was there, why don't they just say they were scared?

Forum List

Back