The Full Transcript of Donnie's Awesome Email Adventure

Here's my contribution to this thread:

1. Donny Jr. swears that he did not tell his daddy about the meeting. However... Trump Teased ‘Major’ News On Clinton Hours After Don Jr. Set Meeting On Russian Dirt

Trump also teased that he had tapes of his conversation with Comey. What's strange is how there's a domino of sudden recollection. First Paul Manafort remembered the meeting he had along with Kushner and Trump jr. Then Kushner amended his SF-86 to include the meeting, and now Trump jr. releases his emails on the meeting.
Because they were mundane parts of a victorious campaign that connected with the working class American voter.

They were duped by a con man and world class liar.
Keep on treating the public as stupid...and keep losing elections.

I'd say Trump is the last KGB loving bitch elected to office wouldnt you ?
Elected by American people without the Russian government influence of a single fucking vote. You lost. Get over it.

Republicans still defending the Trumps.

Heard a guy say the GOP went from Gorbachev tear down this wall to Putin tear down our system of government.
Defending from what? Your liberal mania?

Trump also teased that he had tapes of his conversation with Comey. What's strange is how there's a domino of sudden recollection. First Paul Manafort remembered the meeting he had along with Kushner and Trump jr. Then Kushner amended his SF-86 to include the meeting, and now Trump jr. releases his emails on the meeting.
Because they were mundane parts of a victorious campaign that connected with the working class American voter.

Elected by American people without the Russian government influence of a single fucking vote. You lost. Get over it.

me ? how ?

I didnt vote for clinton you moron.

Republicans still defending the Trumps.

Heard a guy say the GOP went from Gorbachev tear down this wall to Putin tear down our system of government.
How did Putin tear down our system of government? Seriously?

me ? how ?

Then why are you posting on this thread? You have no skin in the game moron.

me ? how ?

as an American I have more skin in the game than your Russian loving ass does, Boris.

and change your avatar pic... 41 & 43 refused to endorse Trump.

Agreed to meeting with Russian for dirt on Clinton's. Why a Russian ? Why not a Brazilian or a Japanese? What would compel someone to believe that a Russian would have dirt on the Clinton's ?

me ? how ?

as an American I have more skin in the game than your Russian loving ass does, Boris.
I don't love Russia...I fought them during Cold War and brought them down. Putin hates me. Now show me evidence that Russian government changed one American vote in 2016...or shut the fuck up.

me ? how ?

I don't love Russia...I fought them during Cold War and brought them down. Putin hates me. Now show me evidence that Russian government changed one American vote in 2016...or shut the fuck up.

sure you do Trumpdrones are programmed traitors.

me ? how ?

and change your avatar pic... 41 & 43 refused to endorse Trump.
I use 41 because he was POTUS when Soviet Union collapsed.

me ? how ?

Evidence of vote changes apparently not there.

me ? how ?

evidence of patriotism ends with Trumpdrones ... Trumpdrone.

Russian conspiracy theories break down to this night...nothing more to it...

evidence of patriotism ends with Trumpdrones ... Trumpdrone.
Trump supporters are super patriots.

Forum List

Back