The Gaystapo is at it again

Except psychologists realize gender is more fluid than two choices...
Joe...buddy...itā€™s binary. And itā€™s not ā€œfluidā€. It is set in stone at the time of conception. Youā€™re either male or female based on chromosomes. This is basic science. Stop being a deranged science denier. It just makes you look like a buffoon.

who is out there defending confederate flags and monuments right now.
Neither ā€œmonumentsā€ nor the ā€œconfederate flagā€ are racist. They are inanimate objects. Objects which - as usual - you people are trying to erase history in order to rewrite your horrific history of racism. And, as usual, conservatives are trying to preserve history.

You do realize that people who support a woman's right to choose do not support selective abortions or abortions as a means of birth control.
Um...that is exactly what they support. Almost universally. You get more and more bizarre every time you post.

We probably will identify the "gay gene" and eliminate that. Unless of course that would be too politically incorrect and all. Most likely, we'll identify it, develop a test for it, and watch two extremely important democrat constituency groups fight it out when it's possible to abort children who will be gay.
I guarantee you that if your fantasy ever became reality, there would be far more hypocrisy from the anti abortion crowd than the pro choice crowd. (And I feel pretty confident since I'm gay and support a woman's right to choose).
I guarantee every you just said is 100% wrong (as usual). The alphabet community would lose their shit and riot in the streets if a single queer was aborted.

Shit, they lose it big time if someone accurately calls a queer dude a ā€œmanā€ if that queer wants to be called ā€œwomanā€.

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
ā€œIf Iā€™ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesnā€™t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,ā€ Kendall said of the police officer. ā€œIt was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.ā€
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ā€˜mis-genderingā€™ transgender person on driving ticket
a dress doesn't change DNA
A key board and a USMB account does not change ignorance of human sexuality
Ironically, you prove that every day.
Really? Tell us all about you superior understanding and knowledge of human sexuality

who is out there defending confederate flags and monuments right now.
Who is pissed off that President Trump and the Republicans have created record-low unemployment for the African-American community?

That would be the same side that, like the Taliban destroying the Buddhas of Bamiyan, seeks the destruction of historical artworks that don't fit their political narrative.

So this mentally disturbed, sexual deviant believes that he can mandate to society what he is called?
ā€œIf Iā€™ve done everything I need to do for the state of Florida to recognize me as a female, he doesnā€™t have a right to purposely mis-gender me,ā€ Kendall said of the police officer. ā€œIt was inappropriate and kind of bullying and sends a message to the transgender community.ā€
It is not "bullying" to accept science and biology. And it is not "bullying" to speak the truth.

Cop facing discipline after ā€˜mis-genderingā€™ transgender person on driving ticket

These transgenders believe it is their right to have their ā€œpreferredā€ gender on their driver's license. They apparently don't realize the purpose of driver's licenses is to physically identify the drivers, not to express their innermost feelings. Logically, if the sexual identifier can be anything a person wants it to be it would be better not to include it all all. It would be just as useful to indicate their favorite kind of soup.

Uh, guy... we can make babies in test tubes now... it's just not as impressive as it used to be.

Another century, that's probably how all babies are going to get made..

Written like someone who's never had a satisfactory experience with the initial part of how babies are actually made.

Which would explain the deep misogyny on your part, that is among your deficiencies that you persist in projecting against those with whom you disagree.

I'm coming up on twenty-five years in my marriage. Alas, no children, but if we did have children, they would not have been made in a test tube. The old-fashioned way, if you have the maturity for it, is much more satisfying.

Which would explain the deep misogyny on your part, that is among your deficiencies that you persist in projecting against those with whom you disagree.

I'm coming up on twenty-five years in my marriage. Alas, no children, but if we did have children, they would not have been made in a test tube. The old-fashioned way, if you have the maturity for it, is much more satisfying.

Guy, I'm not going to speculate on your family life... because it's against the rules...

Funny thing. SCIENCE PROGRESSES. Used to be 10% of women died in childbirth. We used science to PROGRESS beyond that.

So the science will be available- at some point - to assure genetically perfect children free of birth defects, disease or even co-morbidities...

Of course, people like you will freak because a book of Bronze Age superstitions thought that was bad.

Joe...buddy...itā€™s binary. And itā€™s not ā€œfluidā€. It is set in stone at the time of conception. Youā€™re either male or female based on chromosomes. This is basic science. Stop being a deranged science denier. It just makes you look like a buffoon.

Again, has more to do with your prejudices than science, buddy. Actual scientists have done studies on this.

Neither ā€œmonumentsā€ nor the ā€œconfederate flagā€ are racist. They are inanimate objects. Objects which - as usual - you people are trying to erase history in order to rewrite your horrific history of racism. And, as usual, conservatives are trying to preserve history.

Uh, no one is going to forget 400 years of Conservative Racist history just because we take down the statues of the traitors who tried to destroy the union so a few rich white people could own other people.

They tear down statues all the time. That's why you won't find a single statue to Hitler in Germany, or any more statues of Stalin in Russia...

Heck, Disney even took out a statue of Bill Cosby after it was found out he liked to drug the ladies.

a dress doesn't change DNA
A key board and a USMB account does not change ignorance of human sexuality
Ironically, you prove that every day.
Really? Tell us all about you superior understanding and knowledge of human sexuality
Well unlike you he probably does not posses first hand knowledge of Homosexual activity, unlike you he probably puts mustard on his hot dogs while you suck mayo from yours. Sexuality is determined by our chromosomes x or y - there are extremely rare case of hermaphrodites who are born with both male and female sex organs any other sexual designation is a psychological issue and society has no business pandering to perverts - just curious progressive-pee is that bandanna on your head to hide the scars from a botched lobotomy ?

Uh, no one is going to forget 400 years of Conservative Racist history just because we take down the statues of the traitors who tried to destroy the union so a few rich white people could own other people.

They tear down statues all the time. That's why you won't find a single statue to Hitler in Germany, or any more statues of Stalin in Russia...

Heck, Disney even took out a statue of Bill Cosby after it was found out he liked to drug the ladies.
Yes 400 years of racist history - like lynching blacks and forming the KKK to keep those "Mud" people in their place, and not letting blacks vote and the Jim Crow laws .... Oh wait that was the democrats .... Joe STFU - you're too easy to bitch smack Why don't you slip into something more comfortable? Like a coma.

These transgenders believe it is their right to have their ā€œpreferredā€ gender on their driver's license. They apparently don't realize the purpose of driver's licenses is to physically identify the drivers, not to express their innermost feelings. Logically, if the sexual identifier can be anything a person wants it to be it would be better not to include it all all. It would be just as useful to indicate their favorite kind of soup.
I WANT MINESTRONE ON MINE !!! I hear progressive likes Italian Wedding Soup - he likes all the little meat balls

Yes 400 years of racist history - like lynching blacks and forming the KKK to keep those "Mud" people in their place, and not letting blacks vote and the Jim Crow laws .... Oh wait that was the democrats .... Joe STFU - you're too easy to bitch smack Why don't you slip into something more comfortable? Like a coma.

No, those were CONSERVATIVES, not liberals. What party they belonged to is besides the point.

The GOP pretty much gave up on civil rights by 1876, and that was the problem. The Democrats picked up that flag after they had dropped it.

The thing is, when they threw those racists out of the Democratic Party, the GOP welcomed them with open arms, to the point where they are the ones saying, "Um, yeah, let's embrace the Confederate Flag".

But shit, the GOP is embracing the Nazis these days....

Time for you to see a professional for your violent tendencies. Jail is no place for former football "stars".
Iā€™m happy to go see a ā€œprofessionalā€ for my so-called ā€œviolent tendenciesā€. Iā€™ll make you a deal. You get every cross-dressing trans to see a mental health professional and Iā€™ll absolutely see one as well. Deal?

Cross dressing isn't the same as being transgendered. Dressing in drag isn't the same as being transgendered. Transgendered people usually do see a therapist, especially if they want to transition.

And what do the actual professionals say with regards to people who are transgendered? Let's take a look.

Ensuring Comprehensive Care and Support for Transgender and Gender-Diverse Children and Adolescents

Policies on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender & Queer (LGBTQ) issues

APA Policy Statements on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Concerns

Poor puppy....foiled again.

We probably will identify the "gay gene" and eliminate that. Unless of course that would be too politically incorrect and all. Most likely, we'll identify it, develop a test for it, and watch two extremely important democrat constituency groups fight it out when it's possible to abort children who will be gay.
I guarantee you that if your fantasy ever became reality, there would be far more hypocrisy from the anti abortion crowd than the pro choice crowd. (And I feel pretty confident since I'm gay and support a woman's right to choose).
I guarantee every you just said is 100% wrong (as usual). The alphabet community would lose their shit and riot in the streets if a single queer was aborted.

Shit, they lose it big time if someone accurately calls a queer dude a ā€œmanā€ if that queer wants to be called ā€œwomanā€.

You can be opposed to abortion and still support a woman's right to choose. I know you don't have the mental capacity for anything deeper than spit on a sidewalk, but other people can see shades of gray.

Forum List

Back