The GOP Dog Caught The Car....Again. This Time It's Border Protection.

Which is nothing but more shameless Trump dick-licking hypocritical bullshit.
When your best commentary amounts to, “I dun’ seen it on the internet so it must be true”, I have to advise that while it’s not polite to point and laugh, your saliva-slinging tirades are why people are pointing and laughing at you.

Exactly. And that's why you racist MAGA fucks are going to lose yet again in November.

You dumb fucks NEVER learn!!
Whatever, buttfuck.

Tucker3.gif

No "whatever", racist MAGA fuck.

The ENTIRE country sees how full of shit all of you MAGAts are for not supporting a bill that you've whined and cried about like little pussies for the past 4 years.

Your current hard-on will be a limp dick in November, racist bitch.

The ENTIRE country sees how full of shit all of you MAGAts are for not supporting a bill that you've whined and cried about like little pussies for the past 4 years.

waciswaciswaciswaciswaciswacsiwaciswacis

Howler monkeys are better at throwing their own poop than you are. :rofl:

When your best commentary amounts to, “I dun’ seen it on the internet so it must be true”, I have to advise that while it’s not polite to point and laugh, your saliva-slinging tirades are why people are pointing and laughing at you.
Message board etiquette advice from a MAGA racist fucktard traitor...PRICELESS.

The Washington Post has a lot more credibility than all of you MAGA limp dick whiny pussy racists put together.

Last edited:
I’d suggest you save the above in a Microsoft Word document for easy copying and pasting as it appears regularly in your juvenile tirades.
Just shut up, MAGA troll. Save your outrage for your traitor buddies who attacked the Capitol on Jan 6, bitch.

And the Washington Post has a lot more more credibility than all of you MAGA limp dick whiny pussy racists put together.

Just shut up, MAGA troll. Save your outrage for your traitor buddies who attacked the Capitol on Jan 6, bitch.

And the Washington Post has more more credibility than all of you MAGA limp dick whiny pussy racists put together.

Everyone realizes you are the kid at school who walks around with the piece of paper taped to his back with the words, “kick me” written out in bold letters.

Everyone realizes you are the kid at school who walks around with the piece of paper taped to his back with the words, “kick me” written out in bold letters.
That is STILL better than being a MAGA racist traitor piece of shit such as yourself.

That is STILL better than being a MAGA racist traitor piece of shit such as yourself.
Don't forget you stupid Low-IQ democrats can't understand complicated subject matter.

You can't debate, you just sling shit.

You've been posting a month and have yet to put up an idea, duh.

Don't forget you stupid Low-IQ democrats can't understand complicated subject matter.

You can't debate, you just sling shit.
Fucktard, post #1 contains more debating material than your lightweight gomer MAGA troll ass has posted during all of your worthless years on this board.

Now get back to sucking Trump's cock some more, MAGA pussy.

MAGA racist traitor piece of shit™

Add the above to your standard template response in your Microsoft Word document.

Forum List

Back