The GOP is hopelessly broken

Because they don't want to government. They want to obstruct and investigate....revenge for trump.
You mean unlike the D Party?

Because they don't want to government. They want to obstruct and investigate....revenge for trump.
First the talking point was that no one wants Trump. Now you say they will seek revenge for him? Make up your mind.

FlkqcSzWIAAkGgi.jpg

The hypocrisy of the Democrats burns like a fire in the night.

769xmz.jpg

First the talking point was that no one wants Trump. Now you say they will seek revenge for him? Make up your mind.
Seems to me that it is you — old-style Republicans, Trump cultists, QAnon types and regular MAGAnuts — that have to … “Make up your mind.”

Some of you already openly talk about “civil war,” or mimic Trump suggesting you may have to “terminate” the Constitution to put him back in power. If you are one of those who want “revenge” that badly, who want a “civil war” … Go for it! But know that most decent Americans (and elites now too) will fight equally ruthlessly to stop you.

You want to fight to really “win leadership” of the GOP? You want to legally split off into a new Trump Party? By all means give it a go. That is your right.

As an “Independent” & now “a Never Trumper” who wouldn’t vote for Hillary in 2016, as somebody also really unhappy with today’s Democratic Party leadership, I hope and pray the GOP’s QAnon nutters & Trump conmen … crash and burn.

I’m just waiting (and keeping my fingers crossed) … to see what you all decide to do.

Last edited:
I fail to see how this is not a good thing.

Rather than simply re-elect the same failed power players, like both parties have been doing for decades, that leadership is now being questioned.

The sole problem here is that it has taken a bunch of nuts to bother to challenge the status quo. Oh well, Ill take what I can get.

I fail to see how this is not a good thing.

Rather than simply re-elect the same failed power players, like both parties have been doing for decades, that leadership is now being questioned.

The sole problem here is that it has taken a bunch of nuts to bother to challenge the status quo. Oh well, Ill take what I can get.
Nothing wrong with supporting another candidate

Which candidate are the 20 Republicans supporting?

An example of broken government is when democrat congresspeople are so afraid of physical and political retribution that they don't dare break from the DNC lockstep while they are forced to support idiots like Biden Pelosi in order to survive in Washington. The Founding Fathers created the system that republicans are dealing with today.

The whole of politics in the US is broken. And it's broken because there's an electoral system that doesn't care what the voters think. It gives you two parties, forces people to vote for two parties, has massively negative voting all the way.

It's not sustainable, and it's destroying the US.

The whole of politics in the US is broken. And it's broken because there's an electoral system that doesn't care what the voters think. It gives you two parties, forces people to vote for two parties, has massively negative voting all the way.

It's not sustainable, and it's destroying the US.
Fight for … Ranked Choice Voting!

www.Fairvote.org

I have to wonder if it's selective memory, hypocrisy or just straight up psychosis. You are accusing Republicans of doing the exact same shit that Democrats have done since the old white man beat the old white lady out of her turn. .

Forum List

Back