The GOP is Livid...

The 5 detainees were scheduled to be transferred out of Gitmo anyway.

I could not care less whether they were or not. Five "commanders" of a tribal faction operating in remote provinces of a country on the other side of the world are worth more than a US soldier? What kind of mindless, cowardly thinking is that? No matter what anyone might think he did (and he is innocent until proven guilty, remember?) he volunteered to go and put his butt in harms way to defend us, and people think we should have left him there to rot because they are afraid of what these five clowns might do? He is a United States soldier and we don't leave our people behind.

"Support Our Troops!" What bullshit.

Fuck you. That tribal faction operating in remote provinces of a country on the other side of the world aided, abetted and protected Al Qaeda.

Remember 9/11?

Now to Bowe. He was AWOL. Of that there is no doubt. He did not serve with "honor and disticntion" as that lying piece of shit Susan Rice tried to pass he off as.

By all means bring him home and investigate his Crocodile Dundee walkabout disappearance.

But the individuals that were traded were 5 top echelon Taliban. One a known mass murderer of Afghan civilians.

I don't give a shit. I realize that it takes a sense of honor to understand this and you clearly don't have one. We don't leave our people behind. Perhaps that means your pathetic backside might become miniscully less safe, but I don't consider it worth much to begin with. Your position is cowardly and beneath contempt.

at least the little one CC got him some attention

he's flying high on the trapeze

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

YES! If you notice the far left on this board enjoy posting bunk, lies, and propaganda.

Their whole mentality is they know that they are, but expect you have to prove them wrong.

Most two years olds hold this mentality, so it goes to show the mentality of the far left.

The far left does not grow up, they just grow old.

like I said, low info pathetic and how we see and which should scare the hell out us how a nobody, no experienced in anything but community organizing , attending a church of Black Liberation for 20years that spouted nothing but hate against us and our country...and the man (Obama) who spewed nothing but gibberish how he was the one we were waiting for to stop the seas rising and heal our planet..

we are in need of a lot of hope in these coming elections with these citizen voters of today

Last edited:
Well, I never thought I'd see the day when a progressive actually calls obama out for his shitty decision. Congratulations.

It was wrong for Reagan to trade missiles for hostages, just as it was wrong for obama to trade five high ranking tal-i-bon for one awol soldier.

No we shouldn't have just left Bergdahl behind either. He may be sympathetic to the enemy; it's good that the awol soldier is back home.

10402823_10152237349726275_8510093316140315654_n.jpg

And if he had missed the chance to bring Bergdahl home, they would have ripped him for that.

And if he had missed the chance to bring Bergdahl home, they would have ripped him for that.
Thanks for the comparison! That just goes to show the double standard Republicans hold!

:lol:what a joke

Not a joke at all. Before Reagan made that deal the American and the global international policy was to never negotiate with terrorist. The Germans did it at the Olympic games of '72 and it turned out to be a horrible failure. The Israel's hunted down the terrorist that got away and assassinated them when they found them.

President Carter refused to negotiate with the Iranians for the American hostages held in Iran. Even after a year, he held firm to the doctrine and wise policy of never negotiating with terrorist.

Kill them, but never negotiate with them.

Reagan negotiated and the world changed. Once Reagan began to make weak responses and negotiate with the terrorist the flood gates were open and the reign of Reagan became a reign of terror waged on America. Marine barracks blown up, Americans pulled off of airlines, tortured, beaten murdered and thrown onto the tarmac. Airlines were blown out of the sky and citizens were kidnapped off the streets.

Reagan gave birth to modern day terrorism. His actions made terrorism a valid and acceptable tactic. And we haven't even mentioned the Mujahideen and Contra terrorist he sponsored.

obama traded five high value commanders for one deserter and traitor.

That's the difference.

The last time obama released a commander we got ISIS.

Reagan trades 1500 missiles to an enemy country and you assume none of those missiles are going to kill Americans? Okay......:doubt:

Most likely, those missiles were used to kill Iraqis' in the Iran/Iraq war. Any remaining are over thirty years old, obsolete, and probably no longer operable.

The arms shipments to Iran were a bad mistake, and the the trade of five top terrorists is just as bad. Every time this incompetent administration makes a dumb decision, the partisan loons start looking to compare it with some dumb decision made by a Republican administration. All politicians make their share of dumb decisions, and the fact that dumb decisions are not that rare, does not excuse the current dumb decision.

Again LMAO. You wouldn't know fair if it hit you in your fat ass. You take anything a Rep does just so you can justify your boy Barry's actions. Perhaps you should take a good look at your messiah. He sucks in case you haven't noticed.

Those five guys were high value Taliban and they were released for one deserter. A deserter even his men had nothing good to say about. Sure hope that dirtbag gets court marshalled.

Oh and I don't excuse Reagan for anything. Unlike you who excuse Barry for EVERYTHING.

Sure you dont thats why your entire focus has been on Obama and 5 guys are just like 1500 missiles. Because you're fair

Fairer than you dude.

"Nuhh uhh" is all you got :D

The 5 detainees were scheduled to be transferred out of Gitmo anyway.

They were not in GTMO. They were in Iraq.

Get your facts straight.

The United States once had Islamic State of Iraq and al-Shams (ISIS) leader Abu Bakr al Baghdadi in custody at a detention facility in Iraq, but president Barack Obama let him go, it was revealed on Friday.

Al Baghdadi was among the prisoners released in 2009 from the U.S.'s now-closed Camp Bucca near Umm Qasr in Iraq.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...remist-army-five-years-ago.html#ixzz35CdvPKds
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:
Well, I never thought I'd see the day when a progressive actually calls obama out for his shitty decision. Congratulations.

You must've missed the thread where Republicans complained that liberals dont blame Obama for anything. Thats where several liberals listed several complaints and challenged the righties to come up with one good thing about Obama for every complaint we had about Obama. http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/360021-liberals-on-this-board-blame-obama-for-nothing.html

Needless to say the RW'ers came up with a good list like

1. He's a good father...maybe

See how projection works?

Last edited:
I could not care less whether they were or not. Five "commanders" of a tribal faction operating in remote provinces of a country on the other side of the world are worth more than a US soldier? What kind of mindless, cowardly thinking is that? No matter what anyone might think he did (and he is innocent until proven guilty, remember?) he volunteered to go and put his butt in harms way to defend us, and people think we should have left him there to rot because they are afraid of what these five clowns might do? He is a United States soldier and we don't leave our people behind.

"Support Our Troops!" What bullshit.

Fuck you. That tribal faction operating in remote provinces of a country on the other side of the world aided, abetted and protected Al Qaeda.

Remember 9/11?

Now to Bowe. He was AWOL. Of that there is no doubt. He did not serve with "honor and disticntion" as that lying piece of shit Susan Rice tried to pass he off as.

By all means bring him home and investigate his Crocodile Dundee walkabout disappearance.

But the individuals that were traded were 5 top echelon Taliban. One a known mass murderer of Afghan civilians.

I don't give a shit. I realize that it takes a sense of honor to understand this and you clearly don't have one. We don't leave our people behind. Perhaps that means your pathetic backside might become miniscully less safe, but I don't consider it worth much to begin with. Your position is cowardly and beneath contempt.

Get off your high and mighty horse you fool. What part of my post did you miss?

What a pompous and condescending ass you are.

My anger is only placed with the Administration breaking the law and not giving Congress 30 days notice and I've made myself very clear on the issue of those 5 top echelon Taliban leaders being released when we are still at war with them.

They weren't just Mohammend six packs you freaking moron. The level of Taliban leadership is akin to Americans releasing 4 Hitler Cabinet Ministers and 1 Rommel for a hostage who deserted to the NAZIs.

During a time of war.
Obama freed 6 Jihadists that day

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

You must've missed the thread where Republicans complained that liberals dont blame Obama for anything. Thats where several liberals listed several complaints and challenged the righties to come up with one good thing about Obama for every complaint we had about Obama. http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/360021-liberals-on-this-board-blame-obama-for-nothing.html

No they don't! But then again being far left is not being liberal.

The true liberals should stand up and take their party back from the far left morons.

No they don't!

h3CC8A9FB

Remember 9/11?

My anger is only placed with the Administration breaking the law and not giving Congress 30 days notice and I've made myself very clear on the issue of those 5 top echelon Taliban leaders being released when we are still at war with them.

You're right. I allowed emotion to get the better of me. I totally over reacted to your post and was inexcusably rude. I still believe it was worth it and I don't care whether or not Congress was notified. It was the right thing to do. But that is no reason to write what I did. I apologize for my bad behavior.

Interesting story from 1988. but we've come a long way, baybee......

Democratic presidential candidate Jesse Jackson unleashed a sharp attack on the news media during a fund-raising luncheon in Sacramento, Calif., yesterday, saying the media portray minorities in a way "designed to poison the minds of the common people."

Why are you surprised? Livid is the normal right wing condition. They wouldn't be content if there was nothing to be mad at or in fear of. It's the reptilian republican brain at work.

So you're not calling obama's decision shitty?

You're right. I allowed emotion to get the better of me. I totally over reacted to your post and was inexcusably rude. I still believe it was worth it and I don't care whether or not Congress was notified. It was the right thing to do. But that is no reason to write what I did. I apologize for my bad behavior.

Translation: I don't give a shit if the president of the United States breaks the law.

Wow. Just wow.

Forum List

Back