The GOP will lose big in 2018 !!!!

tax cuts put more money in my check
it did the same for yours.

so everyone, including yourself, knows you just lied.
Odds are it didn't for BOTH of you!
All the GOP did was jigger the withholding tables and took out less each month. Remember how the Right kept reminding us how 47% paid no income taxes, so that 47% can't pay less taxes than zero, so all their bigger take home pay means is for about 1 out of 2 workers they will get less back in their refund after April 15th.

So everyone, including yourself, knows you've just been had again, SUCKER.
liar

all but a small percent at the top got a tax cut.

mine went down nearly 7%

Americans will vote Democrat so that we can keep less of their own earned earnings.

Isn't this obvious?

Pelosi vowed to take back the Trump tax cuts if they win, my god Dems will win in a landslide. :auiqs.jpg:
that won't make the news.
if the economy isn't doing better, people actually will vote for that nonsense.

trump needs to cut spending, by a lot for it to have enough of an affect.

Pelosi will be voted out as House Leader...when the Dems win.
unlikely

she promised to drain the swamp then went out of her way to make sure it stayed full.

One name

Scott Pruitt

An example of an open sewer.

All the GOP did was jigger the withholding tables and took out less each month. Remember how the Right kept reminding us how 47% paid no income taxes, so that 47% can't pay less taxes than zero, so all their bigger take home pay means is for about 1 out of 2 workers they will get less back in their refund after April 15th.

liar

mine went down nearly 7%
LIAR!
47% were already paying ZERO in income tax and got no tax cut.

liar

mine went down nearly 7%
LIAR!

You must be an idiot. Do you understand that people move in the tax brackets yearly?

Well of course he doesn't because he's a lefty who never worked or contributed anything to society, just whines for free stuff. That being the case, I can see why Trump is a bad deal indeed. For the rest of the Americans who plan on working and contributing the biggest tax cuts are wonderful news.

I am sure you will be handed a victory based on confiscating more wealth from Americans.

Yeah, it put a whopping $10 a week back into your paycheck... which will be immediately eaten up by inflation, other taxes going up to offset it, and the One PErcent finding new and creative ways to screw working people.

You just aren't very smart, are you?

Then you better talk your employer ,you got fucked.The standard deduction also doubles next year dip.

Yeah, it put a whopping $10 a week back into your paycheck... which will be immediately eaten up by inflation, other taxes going up to offset it, and the One PErcent finding new and creative ways to screw working people.

You just aren't very smart, are you?

Then you better talk your employer ,you got fucked.The standard deduction also doubles next year dip.

And your grandchildren will pay for it. At least trump's friends have become a lot "richer."

I wasn't talking about my paycheck, dummy. I know pronouns confuse you.

Americans Haven’t Noticed Trump’s Tax Cut in Their Paychecks—Probably Because There Isn’t Much to Notice

Still, the vast majority of adults don’t seem to have sensed the effects of the tax cut on their personal finances. In a poll by Politico and Morning Consult, just 25 percent of registered voters said they’d noticed their take-home pay increase as a result of the legislation. Another 51 percent said they hadn’t noticed a pay bump, and another 24 percent said they didn’t know or weren’t sure.

liar

mine went down nearly 7%
LIAR!

You must be an idiot. Do you understand that people move in the tax brackets yearly?

Well of course he doesn't because he's a lefty who never worked or contributed anything to society, just whines for free stuff. That being the case, I can see why Trump is a bad deal indeed. For the rest of the Americans who plan on working and contributing the biggest tax cuts are wonderful news.

I am sure you will be handed a victory based on confiscating more wealth from Americans.
Did you notice when the Right can't counter your argument they stoop to personal attacks on someone they never met and know nothing about?

Americans Haven’t Noticed Trump’s Tax Cut in Their Paychecks—Probably Because There Isn’t Much to Notice

Still, the vast majority of adults don’t seem to have sensed the effects of the tax cut on their personal finances. In a poll by Politico and Morning Consult, just 25 percent of registered voters said they’d noticed their take-home pay increase as a result of the legislation. Another 51 percent said they hadn’t noticed a pay bump, and another 24 percent said they didn’t know or weren’t sure.

This is why trump and the GOP pushed the tax cuts....

President Trump tells wealthy guests at Mar-a-Lago: “You all just got a lot richer” after tax bill

And trump famously said before they passed that the tax cuts would not help him. The Liar in Chief can fool his cult members all day long with his idiotic fabrications.

liar

mine went down nearly 7%
LIAR!

Did you notice when the Right can't counter your argument they stoop to personal attacks on someone they never met and know nothing about?

They learned that from the Liar in Chief. There has never been a president who has insulted, berated, and defamed his opponents and detractors like trump. The GOP will pay for nominating a lunatic in November.

All the while Moscow celebrates and Putin laughs.

Know you cofuse people

liar

mine went down nearly 7%
LIAR!

They learned that from the Liar in Chief. There has never been a president who has insulted, berated, and defamed his opponents and detractors like trump. The GOP will pay for nominating a lunatic in November.

All the while Moscow celebrates and Putin laughs.
You liberals are some dumb fucks living in your doublewide.
debt_email.jpg

liar

mine went down nearly 7%
LIAR!
what a moron

people getting all their money back at the end of the year will continue to do so, however their paychecks are still larger.

now pull your head out of the hate bucket

938DC952-AEB9-4467-B8BA-66FA531B3C7D.jpeg
Or so they say.

Remember this...

You just have to wonder how people can move from year to year forgetting that they stepped on their dicks in 2016.

Donald Trump hasn't been a great president. But he's been a great giver........

He won't be re-elected because (like Obama) he is not pandering ot his far right base.

The "Blue Wave".....un huh.

The horrors of South Africa will eliminate white guilt, and the demographic changes will create an army that will crush what is left of the Democratic party.
Do you think that American minorities are paying more attention to "horrors of South Africa" than they are to Trump saying he doesn't know who David Duke is, the support he's getting from white nationalists from coast to coast, and the wall he's building between the GOP and Hispanics?

Really?
Minorities don't get to decide whether white people have rights or not(regardless of how many of them there are).

Only anti-white pieces of shit think white nationalists are any different from black lives matter.

If every white man and woman has to become Rambo to secure our rights against the Democrats and their racist special interest groups, then that is what will happen.
Look at this white supremacist try to rationalize that he’s not one.
Funny.

View attachment 187134
Or so they say.

Remember this...

You just have to wonder how people can move from year to year forgetting that they stepped on their dicks in 2016.

Donald Trump hasn't been a great president. But he's been a great giver........

He won't be re-elected because (like Obama) he is not pandering ot his far right base.

The "Blue Wave".....un huh.

That's actually the face I make when I see that unreasonable has posted yet a other batch of diarrhea again.

Forum List

Back