The GOP's New Fake Racial History

You don't believe that the providing mental health care to the loonies who believe that Obama is a Muslim and born in Kenya would improve race relations?

side stepping the fact that you think black people need mental help.

I'm not side stepping anything but your bogus strawmen. Those that need mental help are the abundance of wackos that believe Obama is a Muslim and was born in Kenya. President Obama made it easier for these freaks to obtain the help they need.

Amazing that you'd pull "black people" out of thin air though. You must be preoccupied with some illusion that only black people will benefit from the health insurance reform legislation. I guess that fits very comfortably in world view of code words. Perhaps you're one of those Orwellian right wingers who believe that anti-racism is racism to hide their own bigotry.
Amazing that you'd pull "black people" out of thin air though.
It's amazing you passed the fifth grade reading equivalence test.... you did pass the fifth grade reading equivalence test?
My question was
"What exactly has the obama camp done to easy racial tension? "
And your answer was
Provided provisions for mental health in the health insurance reform bill.

then two reply's later I wrote
"No that's not what you did. to easy racial tension Provide provisions for mental health in the health insurance reform bill. So tell me who is the healthcare law suppose to be catering to? Whites or Blacks?"

Which you never really gave an answer to that one.
So why do you think blacks need mental healthcare?

obama_pimpdaddy.jpg

I'm not side stepping anything but your bogus strawmen. Those that need mental help are the abundance of wackos that believe Obama is a Muslim and was born in Kenya. President Obama made it easier for these freaks to obtain the help they need.

Amazing that you'd pull "black people" out of thin air though. You must be preoccupied with some illusion that only black people will benefit from the health insurance reform legislation. I guess that fits very comfortably in world view of code words. Perhaps you're one of those Orwellian right wingers who believe that anti-racism is racism to hide their own bigotry.
It's amazing you passed the fifth grade reading equivalence test.... you did pass the fifth grade reading equivalence test?
My question was
And your answer was

"No that's not what you did. to easy racial tension Provide provisions for mental health in the health insurance reform bill. So tell me who is the healthcare law suppose to be catering to? Whites or Blacks?"

My friend? You have totally showed this cretin the err of their statement.

If they hadn't gotten it now after a couple of hours? They're thick and never will. Limited intelligence.

My question was
And your answer was

But I already answered:

You don't believe that the providing mental health care to the loonies who believe that Obama is a Muslim and born in Kenya would improve race relations?

Do you have some sort of reading comprehension problem? Were you home schooled by Cleetus and Ellie Mae? Who is it that's ranting all over the net that Obama is a Muslim and born in Kenya, if not the mentally ill tea bagging peckerwoods? Do you really not understand that giving these inbred morons some mental health care access would do wonders for race relations? Here's a hint, it's not blacks running around like lunatics demanding to see his birth certificate.

My friend? You have totally showed this cretin the err of their statement.

If they hadn't gotten it now after a couple of hours? They're thick and never will. Limited intelligence.

Nice reach around. Well done.

My question was
And your answer was

But I already answered:

Do you have some sort of reading comprehension problem? Were you home schooled by Cleetus and Ellie Mae? Who is it that's ranting all over the net that Obama is a Muslim and born in Kenya, if not the mentally ill tea bagging peckerwoods? Do you really not understand that giving these inbred morons some mental health care access would do wonders for race relations? Here's a hint, it's not blacks running around like lunatics demanding to see his birth certificate.

But I already answered:

[/QUOTE]

Which really doesn't address why you think blacks are in need of mental health?

Since I never made that claim, it's just a strawman manufactured by someone who refuses to admit that people who run around claiming that Obama is a Muslim and was born in Kenya would benefit from mental health care. Thank Obama for giving them the opportunity, and I hope they take our President up on it. That is about the best thing we can do to ease racial tension in this country. Unless of course you believe that racism is a good thing. Plenty of right wingers seem to believe so. Hell, the GOP even developed a strategy to co opt racists into their ranks.

Is this the act of a rational mind?

3L52fL.jpg

Since I never made that claim, it's just a strawman manufactured by someone who refuses to admit that people who run around claiming that Obama is a Muslim and was born in Kenya would benefit from mental health care. Thank Obama for giving them the opportunity, and I hope they take our President up on it. That is about the best thing we can do to ease racial tension in this country. Unless of course you believe that racism is a good thing. Plenty of right wingers seem to believe so. Hell, the GOP even developed a strategy to co opt racists into their ranks.

3L52fL.jpg

You are the one who mentioned obama's healthcare law and pin point the mental heath coverage, when I asked What exactly has the obama camp done to easy racial tension?
Thereby implying that blacks need mental healthcare. You can keep :dig: if you wish

Last edited:

3L52fL.jpg

You are the one who mentioned obama's healthcare law and pin point the mental heath coverage, when I asked What exactly has the obama camp done to easy racial tension?
Thereby implying that blacks need mental healthcare. You can keep :dig: if you wish

Yes, and that's correct. I think your problem is one of denial that the racial tension in this country is due to right wing peckerwoods, after their heads exploded when Obama was elected. I guess my hunch was right. You see anti-racism as racism. That's a very Orwellian world view. Do you also believe that "war is peace"?

This gentleman could certainly use some psychiatric help:

IMG_8866-780259.JPG

3L52fL.jpg

Yes, and that's correct. I think your problem is one of denial that the racial tension in this country is due to right wing peckerwoods, after their heads exploded when Obama was elected. I guess my hunch was right. You see anti-racism as racism. That's a very Orwellian world view. Do you also believe that "war is peace"?

IMG_8866-780259.JPG

Just keep :dig: I will be here when you are ready to give your answer to the question. Why do you think blacks need mental healthcare?

IMG_8866-780259.JPG

Just keep :dig: I will be here when you are ready to give your answer to the question. Why do you think blacks need mental healthcare?

Where did I claim that blacks need mental healthcare. I was quite clear it's people like this who are clearly delusional and will benefit from the health insurance reform:

aug%2022%2010%20photo%20for%20blog.jpg

That would go quite a way in easing racial tension.

That doesn't change the fact that democrats introduced segregation nor does the fact that the democrats introduced segregation excuse the poor behavior of republicans in the 1960's.

Woodrow Wilson and his congress capped it off, from the left leaning PBS website:

PBS - American Experience: Woodrow Wilson | Wilson- A Portrait

The problem here is you said: "That doesn't change the fact that democrats introduced segregation nor does the fact that the democrats introduced segregation excuse the poor behavior of republicans in the 1960's."

What you left out is the most important bit of fact: those Democrats and Republicans were not different people.

The poor behavior is the behavior of people who left the DNC for the GOP. The GOP welcomed bigots who fled the DNC because of racial equality. The GOP welcomed racists and bigots with open arms.

Wilson is not at issue. I never argued that individual Democrats were not racist or lackluster in supporting Civil Rights, but out of context I could make almost every single American look like a bigot. Truman is not an issue in teh debate of the GOP's southern strategy -- it is a red herring.

You use one man's struggle with racism to excuse the racism of a late 20th century strategy of a major political party. that is text book pathetic.

:cool:

Actually I used the laws that Wilson did not veto, the segregation his cabinet instituted, and the jim crow laws that southern democrats put in place to show that your claim of the republicans being the party of racial division is in itself a red herring along with the title and original post of this thread.

Did you respond back to this? I went 3 pages after and saw a lot of responses by you without a response and didn't want to miss it if its buried somewhere in the other dozens of pages.

daveman (DM)

dave's a Dufus Major. It's a new rank for decommissioned dufuses

---

daveman01avatarspoof.png

Big talk from a drippy douchebag who sucks at Photoshop. :lol:

3L52fL.jpg

Nice.

Is that jizz on her chin?

Forum List

Back