The Government Doesn't Like the Way You Raise Your Kids?

The-Kentucky-10-The-Nauglers-300x300.jpg

Why they 'll just come along and take them!

Let’s be very clear about this – Joe and Nicole had done nothing to violate the law whatsoever. All of their kids were happy, healthy and very intelligent. But because the control freaks running things in Kentucky got wind of their “off the grid lifestyle”, they have now had all of their children unlawfully abducted from them.

So, let's see what the liberals have to say about this? What happened to Liberty in this country?

Read more @ Police Abduct 10 Children From A Family In Kentucky Because Of Their Off The Grid Lifestyle
Your kids aren't your property, they are your responsibility to raise. At some point the state interest, it has one, takes over.

Wrong, asshole. That state doesn't have an "interest" in raising my kids. The state isn't part owner. I can't imagine anything more servile or fascist that such a claim.

Un-schooling? Yeah, that would be an issue alright.

"Child Protective Services never visited the home, said Ellsworth, who believes the arrests took place because of the parents’ choice of “unschooling” for their children, and because of their simple way of life that some would call backwards. The family’s Facebook page calls it a “back to basics life.” They have a garden and raise animals. Deputies apparently were concerned about whether the children’s needs were being met, but friends say they personally have no concerns — and that the children are blessed to have Joe and Nicole as their parents."

"Unschooling" is just a euphemism meaning the kids won't be subjected to the government brainwashing mills.
As per usual, what you believe is untrue. Does the state have an interest? You bet your ass it does. Go too far and your children are no longer yours, since they never actually were in the first place.

Let’s be very clear about this – Joe and Nicole had done nothing to violate the law whatsoever. All of their kids were happy, healthy and very intelligent. But because the control freaks running things in Kentucky got wind of their “off the grid lifestyle”, they have now had all of their children unlawfully abducted from them.

So, let's see what the liberals have to say about this? What happened to Liberty in this country?

Read more @ Police Abduct 10 Children From A Family In Kentucky Because Of Their Off The Grid Lifestyle
Your kids aren't your property, they are your responsibility to raise. At some point the state interest, it has one, takes over.

Wrong, asshole. That state doesn't have an "interest" in raising my kids. The state isn't part owner. I can't imagine anything more servile or fascist that such a claim.

"Child Protective Services never visited the home, said Ellsworth, who believes the arrests took place because of the parents’ choice of “unschooling” for their children, and because of their simple way of life that some would call backwards. The family’s Facebook page calls it a “back to basics life.” They have a garden and raise animals. Deputies apparently were concerned about whether the children’s needs were being met, but friends say they personally have no concerns — and that the children are blessed to have Joe and Nicole as their parents."

"Unschooling" is just a euphemism meaning the kids won't be subjected to the government brainwashing mills.
As per usual, what you believe is untrue. Does the state have an interest? You bet your ass it does. Go too far and your children are no longer yours, since they never actually were in the first place.

The term "have an interest" itself is utterly Stalinist. Kids have a right to decent treatment. The "interest" of the state is immaterial. If children are being mistreated, then the government might have a justification to step in. Anything beyond that is fascist bullshit.

The term "have an interest" itself is utterly Stalinist. Kids have a right to decent treatment. The "interest" of the state is immaterial. If children are being mistreated, then the government might have a justification to step in. Anything beyond that is fascist bullshit.
There's no "then" they might have an interest, they do, from day one until day xx,xxx. Time to grow up now, Bripiss.

There's no "then" they might have an interest, they do, from day one until day xx,xxx. Time to grow up now, Bripiss.

I didn't say they ever had "an interest." They may have a justification to interfere, only if the kids are being abused, and that can only be determined in a court of law.

They have no "interest," you Nazi asshole, any more than they have an "interest" in my financial affairs.

No, that isn't what 'unschooling' is. For the most part it's parents that have kids that are uncontrollable at school, when faced with a BD label, they decide to 'unschool.' Mostly they claim that their very creative and bright children will eventually become interested in what they need to know. Seriously.

The kids basically can do what they want as far as 'school goes' since everything is a learning experience.

This is very different than say the Montessori Method where kids are allowed to follow their interests in areas introduced. There always is a plan to cover what is necessary, the curriculum though is differentiated for each student.

I didn't say they ever had "an interest." They may have a justification to interfere, only if the kids are being abused, and that can only be determined in a court of law.

They have no "interest," you Nazi asshole, any more than they have an "interest" in my financial affairs.
They have an interest in that as well, my little infant. You are a citizen, their citizen. What you believe doesn't matter, what is true does.

They have an interest in that as well, my little infant. You are a citizen, their citizen. What you believe doesn't matter, what is true does.

Wrong again, you Nazi asshole. What you really mean is I am a subject. Citizens have rights, which include having the government stay out of their business.

Wrong again, you Nazi asshole. What you really mean is I am a subject. Citizens have rights, which include having the government stay out of their business.
Rights and responsibilities. Welcome to being a grownup, my little pissing infant. If you believe the children you created are yours, you're wrong. Yours to raise, within reason, but our citizens, just as you are.

Rights and responsibilities. Welcome to being a grownup, my little pissing infant. If you believe the children you created are yours, you're wrong. Yours to raise, within reason, but our citizens, just as you are.

There is no "our," moron. That's Hillary's "it takes a village" mentality.

There is no "our," moron. That's Hillary's "it takes a village" mentality.
The "our" is what pays your bills when you can't, and ends your life if you cross our lines so, don't. That's a big "our", much bigger than you my little pissing infant.

From someone who knows the family:

"These people are the worst kind imaginable. Know them well…I just sit and laugh at how they have scammed ALL of you! They are the biggest con-artists out there. They do nothing but prey off of good people, many who have just helped donate to their scam. They are NOT “un-schoolers, home-schooler’s or homesteaders! They actually give home-schooling families and people who live off the grid a horrible name. They’re kids are treated like slaves and it is sick! ...

.. Joe bullies local Bishops, preachers, and any and all clergy-by stating he will use force on them if money isn’t donated to him to pay his bills. He has also threatened good christian people and their children! YES! Their children…This is the kind of sick individual you all are donating money too. He has been arrested numerous times and has been reported to CPS numerous times by hard-working concerned citizens, not a meth using facebook user as they would like you to believe.

The children appear brain-washed and abused and have absolutely no social skills what so ever. You can contradict me all you wish, but we have experienced this family first-hand. I also know people who have been in the home and what you would experience upon entering is sickening! It was stated that there was human feces everywhere! The children looked as if they hadn’t been bathed in months with feces all over them. No water or beds for them to sleep in. She will post a picture on fb of a bed and spin it a thousand different ways to make you think the children have beds. She grooms dogs because he will not work! When you have ten kids…you work to support your family!

I don’t care what or where you live…a condo or in the wilderness! They manipulate social media to their advantage and I listened to that audio and that Sheriff was doing his JOB!!! She resisted arrest and put on a big show for everyone! THEY DO IT ALL THE TIME. They go into a grocery store and steal and pretend to fall, just so they can get money from the owners. They are hypocrites who judge everyone else in society who doesn’t live the way they do.

They also posted something once that all the men and women who fight for this country, deserve to die…these are two sick and twisted individuals. This time they went too far. The best thing that could ever happen is their children are taken away. It is my sincere hope they are not returned. I pray for that Sheriffs Dept, that they will be able to prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law. This is the truth and I could care less who replies and donates to them. They will squander all your money away and be back in the very same position months from now. "

And you Republicunts are defending that? Really?

. I also know people who have been in the home

Sounds like hearsay

If the children's medical/mental health were not in jeopardy; the government had no right to intervene IMHO.

And children have rights, too. They have a right to a safe home environment. They have a right to a clean home environment. They have a right to receive proper medical care if needed. They have a right to have a proper education. They have a right to healthy food and clean water. If the parents don't provide these, the government has an obligation to step in on their behalf.

If the children's medical/mental health were not in jeopardy; the government had no right to intervene IMHO.

That leaves a lot of room for interpretation. But in the broadest terms, I agree. From what I have been able to learn about this case, that criteria was easily met.

just from what I've seen, the state is reluctant - too reluctant in many cases - to remove children from horrible homes.

Of course many crappy parents are going to whine about state over-reach, because their only other option is to admit they are horrible parents.

They are not the states property ether,but to read your post??!!

I believe full recourse to a federal Doctrine and State laws regarding the concept of employment at will could solve this social dilemma on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States when done at the rock bottom cost of a form of minimum wage.

What excuse could Persons have with recourse to a consistent income under Any form of Capitalism.

I hope you sent them money.....lots of money.

And children have rights, too. They have a right to a safe home environment. They have a right to a clean home environment. They have a right to receive proper medical care if needed. They have a right to have a proper education. They have a right to healthy food and clean water. If the parents don't provide these, the government has an obligation to step in on their behalf.

Fascist.

They aren't property, they are citizens and therefore worthy of protection, even from their own parents. See how that works now?

They aren't property, they are citizens and therefore worthy of protection, even from their own parents. See how that works now?

And some government flunky gets to decide who needs protection or not?

No thank you. CPS is for actual abuse, not for questioning parenting methods. Stop trying to control how other people live their lives.

Forum List

Back