The Government Doesn't Like the Way You Raise Your Kids?

The-Kentucky-10-The-Nauglers-300x300.jpg

Why they 'll just come along and take them!

Let’s be very clear about this – Joe and Nicole had done nothing to violate the law whatsoever. All of their kids were happy, healthy and very intelligent. But because the control freaks running things in Kentucky got wind of their “off the grid lifestyle”, they have now had all of their children unlawfully abducted from them.

So, let's see what the liberals have to say about this? What happened to Liberty in this country?

Read more @ Police Abduct 10 Children From A Family In Kentucky Because Of Their Off The Grid Lifestyle
Your kids aren't your property, they are your responsibility to raise. At some point the state interest, it has one, takes over.

Un-schooling? Yeah, that would be an issue alright.

"Child Protective Services never visited the home, said Ellsworth, who believes the arrests took place because of the parents’ choice of “unschooling” for their children, and because of their simple way of life that some would call backwards. The family’s Facebook page calls it a “back to basics life.” They have a garden and raise animals. Deputies apparently were concerned about whether the children’s needs were being met, but friends say they personally have no concerns — and that the children are blessed to have Joe and Nicole as their parents."
They are not the states property ether,but to read your post??!!
They aren't property, they are citizens and therefore worthy of protection, even from their own parents. See how that works now?
How doe what work? that you have an opinion and that is all.Judging the content of your posts on this board,you would be one of the last people to cast judgment on anyone's parenting abilities,as a member of the borg,it is you that children need protecting from.

If children are properly provided for and not being neglected or abused the government has no business trying to tell or dictate a parent how to raise them.

This is a very good example of the lie that liberalism has become,they piss and moan daily how conservatives rob you of your liberties,yet it is they who are doing just what they blubber about. They get all but hurt over the "children" But would have had no problem seeing them killed before they were born.They can't be trusted with anything let alone your kids.

I believe full recourse to a federal Doctrine and State laws regarding the concept of employment at will could solve this social dilemma on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States when done at the rock bottom cost of a form of minimum wage.

What excuse could Persons have with recourse to a consistent income under Any form of Capitalism.
WTF

Let’s be very clear about this – Joe and Nicole had done nothing to violate the law whatsoever. All of their kids were happy, healthy and very intelligent. But because the control freaks running things in Kentucky got wind of their “off the grid lifestyle”, they have now had all of their children unlawfully abducted from them.

So, let's see what the liberals have to say about this? What happened to Liberty in this country?

Read more @ Police Abduct 10 Children From A Family In Kentucky Because Of Their Off The Grid Lifestyle
I hope you sent them money.....lots of money.
Should they claim to want to start a local union bakery?

I believe full recourse to a federal Doctrine and State laws regarding the concept of employment at will could solve this social dilemma on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States when done at the rock bottom cost of a form of minimum wage.

What excuse could Persons have with recourse to a consistent income under Any form of Capitalism.
WTF
Really !!

This is a very good example of the lie that liberalism has become,they piss and moan daily how conservatives rob you of your liberties,yet it is they who are doing just what they blubber about. They get all but hurt over the "children" But would have had no problem seeing them killed before they were born.They can't be trusted with anything let alone your kids.

I smell Spam

WTF
you just needed a clue and a Cause; why not do some research to show you actually care.

I smell Spam
i smell Persons without any clue or any Cause; claiming to care about politics.

WTF
you just needed a clue and a Cause; why not do some research to show you actually care.
Bite me

Employment at will and minimum wage laws have zero to do with the topic and he(?) is repeating the same post

Hasn't it always been that way? if CPS disaproves of the way you raise your kids they can take them away from you.

WTF
Bite me

Employment at will and minimum wage laws have zero to do with the topic and he(?) is repeating the same post
still no clue or no Cause; i got it; shill for the Right.

WTF

Danielpalos is one of those posters who floods the thread with text, and expects the rest of us to think he is smart.

Don't feed the troll, or the idiot, or the idiot troll, whichever he is.

Hasn't it always been that way? if CPS disaproves of the way you raise your kids they can take them away from you.
Should they claim to be bakers with bakers morals and decry a dearth of religious liberty?

WTF

Danielpalos is one of those posters who floods the thread with text, and expects the rest of us to think he is smart.

nothing but diversion and that form of fallacy from the Party of No solutions; some on the left, get it.

WTF
Bite me

still no clue or no Cause; i got it; shill for the Right.
Oh
It's you regurgitating the same drivel.
:cuckoo:

WTF

First I thought he was defending his sock. Then I realized it was his own Bullshit off topic

WTF

nothing but diversion and that form of fallacy from the Party of No solutions; some on the left, get it.

Just regurgitated talking points, nothing more.

WTF

But they're so cute when their little whiskers twitch like that.

Forum List

Back