The greatest tragedy in U.S. history

And the colonists provided for their poor; it used to be a town action. You should learn what you're talking about.
Yeah....of their own free will. Not forced by government. No government intervention. You know, the way the United States was intended to be. You should really learn what the hell your'e talking about before commenting.
What are you talking about? They gave assistance to the poor through town funds raised by .... TAXES. And they voted on whether to give that assistance at town meetings. It is no different than now, except on a much larger scale.

Are you saying that occurred on a state and/or local level but not the federal level with the town meetings?

[Q

No one has ever been allowed to buy cigarettes or beer with SNAP or WIC funds. And the colonists provided for their poor; it used to be a town action. You should learn what you're talking about.

No but they use the welfare money to buy junk food while using the money they make selling pot or stealing firearms or whatever to buy beer and cigarettes.

Wrong, if you look at the SNAP federal site it shows that fraudulent food stamp usage is down to 1% the lowest it has ever been. I have already said in this thread I work part-time and go to school full-time, including doing an internship this summer, but I qualify for food stamps. Yet, I am in favor for mandatory drug testing in order to get food stamps.

You said you were 40. Why should taxpayers fund your food because you made the choice to go back to school?

Wrong, if you look at the SNAP federal sight it shows that fraudulent food stamp usage is down to 1% the lowest it has ever been. I have already said in this thread I work part-time and go to school full-time, including doing an internship this summer, but I qualify for food stamps. Yet, I am in favor for mandatory drug testing in order to get food stamps.

So you want other people to pay your bills for you?

You want other people to get up and go to work and earn money and then be forced by the filthy ass oppressive to give you the money for food stamps so you can live higher on the hog?

Nobody owes you jackshit just because you are alive. You need to get off your ass and pay for your own food.
You're a monster, Mr. Grinch.
Your heart's an empty hole.
Your brain is full of spiders.
You've got garlic in your soul, Mr Grinch.
I wouldn't touch you with a
Thirty-nine and a half foot pole.

Wrong, if you look at the SNAP federal sight it shows that fraudulent food stamp usage is down to 1% the lowest it has ever been. I have already said in this thread I work part-time and go to school full-time, including doing an internship this summer, but I qualify for food stamps. Yet, I am in favor for mandatory drug testing in order to get food stamps.

You want other people to get up and go to work and earn money and then be forced by the filthy ass oppressive to give you the money for food stamps so you can live higher on the hog?

Nobody owes you jackshit just because you are alive. You need to get off your ass and pay for your own food.

And what about the taxes all my family members have always paid into the system and never gotten back by public assistance? What about all the taxes I PAID into the system throughout the years without taking any public assistance. You need to go lie in a hole, if you think I'm leeching off of you. The system is there exactly for people like me who are working to get back on their feet after something bad happens in their life after working hard, only to come across a set back. The only reason you can stand on your high horse is because it has never happened to you...yet. What are you going to do come the day your wife leaves you for being an asshole and you go to into a deep depression, so deep you quit going to work and lose your job...or the day your child gets some kind of severe illness where you need to quit your job to take care of them 24/7? Or the day you are driving down your street and some kid chases their ball into the street and you run them over...only to never forgive yourself for it and you go into a deep depression...and you fall into a pit you have to climb out of? You have no idea what your future holds, and for you to sit and judge other people like you do, and I assume you are a Republican who believes in God...what does God say about judgement? Look in the mirror and think about where that is going to put you when you die. You can't buy your way into Heaven.

You are speaking from greed and that is despicable.

Your family would have been better off without the taxes that the filthy ass government forced them to pay. If the cost of government wasn't so high maybe they could have afforded you the money you needed for food without you leeching off the sweat of other Americans.

I am not a Republican. They are just a Liberal as the filthy ass Democrats so you can take your partisan bullshit and cram it. The stupid food stamp program passed with Republican support so go bark up another tree.

It is your responsibility to pay your own bills, not mine. If you need help and I think you are worthy of my help then in my generosity then I may chose to help you. However, it is wrong for the fucking government to take the money that I earned and give it to your sorry ass.

You Moon Bats are always unable to understand the concept of responsibility. You are not entitled to my money just because you are alive and it is wrong for you Moon Bats to steal what you are too sorry to provide for yourself.

What is the matter with you Moon Bat? You think that other Americans should go out and work just so you don't have to work to provide your own food. What is your malfunction?

[

I am seldom this mean, but you bring out the worst in me. I hope you someday need to depend on general assistance and I hope you eat every single one of your ignorant, arrogant words.

I am sorry but I have always been able to provide for my own welfare and the welfare of my family.

I am not entitled to the money that other people earn simply because I am alive.

You are confused about the concept of arrogance. The arrogance is the greed of the Moon Bats that demand that other people pay their bills. It is despicable.

You're a monster, Mr. Grinch.
Your heart's an empty hole.
Your brain is full of spiders.
You've got garlic in your soul, Mr Grinch.
I wouldn't touch you with a
Thirty-nine and a half foot pole.

To a greedy Moon Bat somebody that believes in personal responsibility, limited government, fiscal responsibility and low taxation is always considered a monster. I wear your label proudly.

[

You said you were 40. Why should taxpayers fund your food because you made the choice to go back to school?

Can I answer for him?

He is simply a greedy Moon Bat that thinks other people should pay for his welfare.

It is not our responsibility to pay his bills. It is his responsibility.

He proved how sorry he was by signing up for government handouts when he could be providing his own. It takes a real asshole to do that.

[

Can I answer for him?

He is simply a greedy Moon Bat that thinks other people should pay for his welfare.

It is not our responsibility to pay his bills. It is his responsibility.

He proved how sorry he was by signing up for government handouts when he could be providing his own. It takes a real asshole to do that.

I don't know why he chose to go back to school and don't care. All I need to know it was a choice HE made.

I don't leech off of anything. I'm 40 years old and worked all my life. I paid taxes...I'm getting nothing but something back in the benefits that I paid for myself...and continue to pay as I'm still working.

When you're done school, and are full time employed, you will no longer use the benefits you are using now, correct?

Well of course. I'm using the funds the way they are intended, as a stop-gap tool, not as a way of life.

It's amazing how many people on this board think the way they do... without thinking how they are one second away from being put in a very bad position. Also the fact that so many of these people probably feel they are children of God, a God who says not to judge others and to help their fellow man... yet as so many people who profess to be religious, only are so when it is convenient for them. Hypocrites and narcissist is all they really are. They look down on me and people like me that have been put into a bad place, yet I'm the one that feels sorry for them. Not because of their piss poor attitude, but because of all the people they touch in their lives and spread the hate they have in their hearts. Damn shame, they are everything bad about America, and yet they blame me for being a leech on their society.

No - it's not the murder of 5 police officers in Dallas, or 3 police officers in Louisiana. It's not 9/11 or the Oklahoma City bombing. It's not the Watts Riots, the LA Riots, or the New Orleans Riots. It's not the $19 trillion in national debt or the erosion or rights. Unbelievably, it's not even slavery.

The greatest tragedy in U.S. history (in world history for that matter) is the unimaginable sacrifices men and women who founded this country and fought in wars to protect it, made - only to have modern-day liberals take their sacrifices and turn them into bargaining chips to be traded in for pitiful government table scraps and other handouts.

I guess for some - who never had to make any sacrifices and had freedom handed to them on a silver platter - liberty just doesn't mean that much. Millions throughout U.S. history made tremendous sacrifices - up to and including giving their lives - only to have it voluntarily surrendered by those on the left for some stamps allowing the purchase of cigarettes and beer.

The Sacrifices Made by the Men Who Signed the Declaration

Of course corporate welfare is many times more dollars than social welfare.
lets look at that shall we?
the corporation pays employees that in turn pay taxes. So, the corporation is generating income for the treasury department.
The scum that suck off of the taxpayer do nothing for society, they are a useless drain.
If you were looking at your household expenses and saw something you were paying for that served you no purpose, you would get rid of whatever that thing might be.
try again, there is no such thing as corporate welfare, unless you refer to all of those green companies that took our money, paid their executives and then went under.. Of course thats different in your mind because your idiot obama came up with the idea

Wrong. Corporate welfare goes directly to profit. No company that received corporate welfare couldn't have afforded to do it themselves with their own monies, they used the Republican started taxpayer subsidy racket.

It's amazing how many people on this board think the way they do... without thinking how they are one second away from being put in a very bad position. Also the fact that so many of these people probably feel they are children of God, a God who says not to judge others and to help their fellow man... yet as so many people who profess to be religious, only are so when it is convenient for them. Hypocrites and narcissist is all they really are. They look down on me and people like me that have been put into a bad place, yet I'm the one that feels sorry for them. Not because of their piss poor attitude, but because of all the people they touch in their lives and spread the hate they have in their hearts. Damn shame, they are everything bad about America, and yet they blame me for being a leech on their society.
My problem is not that people need help - it's that they demand the federal government provide that help. Every need could be met by foundations. It would solve all of our problems. And if the left just can't let go of their government obsession - then at least do it at the state and local levels where it is actually legal.

And for the recorded - while a lot of the comments may not represent God or the U.S. well, I think one needs to take into account the frustration that conservatives feel of having liberty stripped from them and listening to liberals call for more unconstitutional government. That gets really aggravating after a while.

No - it's not the murder of 5 police officers in Dallas, or 3 police officers in Louisiana. It's not 9/11 or the Oklahoma City bombing. It's not the Watts Riots, the LA Riots, or the New Orleans Riots. It's not the $19 trillion in national debt or the erosion or rights. Unbelievably, it's not even slavery.

The greatest tragedy in U.S. history (in world history for that matter) is the unimaginable sacrifices men and women who founded this country and fought in wars to protect it, made - only to have modern-day liberals take their sacrifices and turn them into bargaining chips to be traded in for pitiful government table scraps and other handouts.

I guess for some - who never had to make any sacrifices and had freedom handed to them on a silver platter - liberty just doesn't mean that much. Millions throughout U.S. history made tremendous sacrifices - up to and including giving their lives - only to have it voluntarily surrendered by those on the left for some stamps allowing the purchase of cigarettes and beer.

The greatest tragedy would to make this Chimpanzee commander & chief.

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

My problem is not that people need help - it's that they demand the federal government provide that help. Every need could be met by foundations. It would solve all of our problems. And if the left just can't let go of their government obsession - then at least do it at the state and local levels where it is actually legal.

And for the recorded - while a lot of the comments may not represent God or the U.S. well, I think one needs to take into account the frustration that conservatives feel of having liberty stripped from them and listening to liberals call for more unconstitutional government. That gets really aggravating after a while.

I don't care what the liberal agenda has been... it is no excuse for individuals to judge and demean others, in contrast to "their" God's ideals and principles when it is inconvenient for them to do otherwise. Not only is it against what they are supposed to believe in, it is not that type of thing America is supposed to be founded upon.

The greatest tragedy would to make this Chimpanzee commander & chief.

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

Obamamonkey isn't running again....

Of course corporate welfare is many times more dollars than social welfare.
lets look at that shall we?
the corporation pays employees that in turn pay taxes. So, the corporation is generating income for the treasury department.
The scum that suck off of the taxpayer do nothing for society, they are a useless drain.
If you were looking at your household expenses and saw something you were paying for that served you no purpose, you would get rid of whatever that thing might be.
try again, there is no such thing as corporate welfare, unless you refer to all of those green companies that took our money, paid their executives and then went under.. Of course thats different in your mind because your idiot obama came up with the idea

Wrong. Corporate welfare goes directly to profit. No company that received corporate welfare couldn't have afforded to do it themselves with their own monies, they used the Republican started taxpayer subsidy racket.

As usual, you go to the rim and get the ball slapped into the cheap seats. Your beloved "gubermint" IS a corporate entity and it has over 185,000 subsidiaries that you can find on Dun and Bradstreet. The foreign owned banking oligarchs that took USA.INC into receivership in 1912 as "successor to contract" to provide the 19 enumerated/essential services in a for profit venture owns the majority shares in every Fortune 500 corporation and their subsidiaries. The politicians in D.C are nothing but corporate officers that have to answer to the shareholders of USA.INC You are simply an indentured debt slave that works three to four months a year for free. You were made a surety on the debt due to the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of 1933 when your parents "registered" you with the birth certificate that was printed on bond paper. Your labor was pledged as collateral on a dbet that you do not owe. USA.INC rakes in the profits and conceals them in offshore accounts while giving us their company credit card to pay. They offshore jobs to third world countries with lax environmental laws and cheap labor becomes it improves their bottom line and it's all "tax free"....can you handle the truth? I seriously doubt it.

If you think you are entitled to more money then go out and earn it Moon Bat.

If you don't like corporations then don't buy their products. Problem solved.

If you don't think you are making enough money then get another job making more money or get more productive so your labor will be more in demand.

It is wrong to use the filthy ass oppressive government to steal what you are too sorry to earn yourself.

Guy, I'm sort of done buying these lies from the corporatists. You want to be a battered housewife conservative, that's awesome, Keep bending over for the One Percent. The rest of us have had it.

You are not entitled to get what I earned just because you are are alive and a sorry asshole and think that you aren't getting your fair share.

If you are concerned about income disparity then how come you were a dumbass that voted for that idiot Obama? Since he has been President income disparity between the rich and the poor has widened and poverty has increased.

You mean he didn't fix 40 years of fucking up in 8 years? Imagine that. Except you are wrong about that, too. So if you are getting your desired boning from the ONe Percent, what are you complaining about?

Bush was wrong to have the stupid program and Obama was more wrong to grow it in order to get the welfare bitches to vote for him.

Your kindergarten playground tactic of shirking responsibility by saying "Johnny also did it" doesn't hold water because welfare programs are wrong no matter if they are supported by Democrats or Republicans.

Um, actually, it's a perfectly good program that allows poor people to keep in touch.

If you think Obama won because of "Welfare", you are deluded.

He won because Bush put too many of us ON welfare.

Forum List

Back