The guy Nazareth was a total fraud, get over it already...

You are not a Jew. I'll make it simple for you. Its a law about cause and effect, a law written in the mind, an insight discovered, lost, and found, through time, time and time again.

If you stay on Pleasure Island for too long those donkey ears are there to stay.. (Pinocchio 3:14)
And you are a Jew, I knew it.

"The law was written down" & "a law written in the mind, an insight discovered, lost, and found, through time, time and time again." So it was or it wasn't written down, make up your mind.

No, I am not a Jew. lol...I thought that you could relate to the story of Pinocchio better... My bad...

The law of God was written down a very long time ago.. What was lost and found time and time again is the insight and wisdom of God in giving the law, the only right way to understand the instructions that fulfills the promise of eternal life for all those who do it..

Whenever those who held the secrets to the kingdom of heaven were slaughtered all that remained were fantastical stories that jackasses could never understand..

I don't even know why they tried to keep it secret. When a person reveals the teaching openly like Jesus did, jackasses still can't understand.

Its fascinating!
"The law of God was written down a very long time ago" Where?
In the hearts of men and the natural law which is discovered.

Yeah, the numbskull doesn't notice the direct connection between the garbage that fills his head, the stupid things he says and does, his inability to understand what he sees, and the quality of his own life.

He doesn't even have an inkling how talking serpents subtly poison the minds of believers and unbelievers alike even though, just like you, he has first hand experience.

And some people don't believe in fairy tales.

Imagine that!
My life is fantastic. Stop projecting. :lol:

I always clap my hands and say "I BELIEVE IN FAIRIES" when
Tinkerbelle is dying

And you are a Jew, I knew it.

"The law was written down" & "a law written in the mind, an insight discovered, lost, and found, through time, time and time again." So it was or it wasn't written down, make up your mind.

No, I am not a Jew. lol...I thought that you could relate to the story of Pinocchio better... My bad...

The law of God was written down a very long time ago.. What was lost and found time and time again is the insight and wisdom of God in giving the law, the only right way to understand the instructions that fulfills the promise of eternal life for all those who do it..

Whenever those who held the secrets to the kingdom of heaven were slaughtered all that remained were fantastical stories that jackasses could never understand..

I don't even know why they tried to keep it secret. When a person reveals the teaching openly like Jesus did, jackasses still can't understand.

Its fascinating!

Yeah, the numbskull doesn't notice the direct connection between the garbage that fills his head, the stupid things he says and does, his inability to understand what he sees, and the quality of his own life.

He doesn't even have an inkling how talking serpents subtly poison the minds of believers and unbelievers alike even though, just like you, he has first hand experience.

Imagine that!

Sure it is, like when some foul creature finds his way into a garbage dump filled with what is refuse to more intelligent and evolved beings.....what could be better? lol...

To each his own and all that.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Its fascinating!

Imagine that!

Sure it is, like when some foul creature finds his way into a garbage dump.....what could be better? lol...

Enjoy!
Does putting other people down constantly make you feel better? I sure hope so because you spend so much time at it. :cool:

And not surprise that you side with the autistic kid.

Imagine that!

Sure it is, like when some foul creature finds his way into a garbage dump.....what could be better? lol...

Enjoy!
Does putting other people down constantly make you feel better? I sure hope so because you spend so much time at it. :cool:

I'm not putting you down...

Like you said, your life is fantastic.

Like I said, to each his own....

Imagine that!

Enjoy!

You're like the kid who cried wolf and then said "no I didn't". :biggrin:

Imagine that!

Enjoy!

No, you are like the kid who never learned the moral of any fairy tale.

Too busy making armpit farts... oh well.

You seem to have settled for what you seem to deserve. Everything under the sun is in tune.

I am very happy for you.

Last edited:

Enjoy!

You seem to have settled for what you seem to deserve. Everything under the sun is in tune.

I am very happy for you.
Well, at least you admit that what you believe in are fairy tales. It's a start. Now for step 2... :biggrin:

Enjoy!

I am very happy for you.
Well, at least you admit that what you believe in are fairy tales. It's a start. Now for step 2... :biggrin:
lol.. congratulations!

You got me to admit what I have been saying openly all along..

You just figured it out? lol.. Good work detective!

Step two is me tricking you into learning the hidden teaching....lol....

You can thank me some other time....

I am very happy for you.
lol.. congratulations!

Only you would be proud of believing in fairy tales. :lol:

I am very happy for you.
lol.. congratulations!

Only you would be proud of the intelligence displayed by boasting about not being able to get past the story of Noah and the deep mysteries presented by talking serpents and the question of kangaroos.

With that kind of brilliance working for you I'm sure that your experience of life has been very interesting.

Last edited:

I am very happy for you.
lol.. congratulations!

Only you would be proud of the intelligence displayed by boasting about not being able to get past the story of Noah and the deep mysteries presented by talking serpents and the question of kangaroos.

With that kind of brilliance working for you I'm sure that your experience of life has been very interesting.
Since you never proved that these fairy tales actually lead to anything, calling me a fool would be a bit premature. Unless of course, you can't show squat, which is basically where we're at.

I read the NT-----I found NOTHING that could RELIABLY be considered a quotation from Jesus that could be considered "fraudulent" ----I do not
consider the accounts of persons who never so much as met Jesus as 'quotations" to be reliable. Jesus left no
written account of himself. THUS no-one can justifiably call him a FRAUD

I read the NT-----I found NOTHING that could RELIABLY be considered a quotation from Jesus that could be considered "fraudulent" ----I do not
consider the accounts of persons who never so much as met Jesus as 'quotations" to be reliable. Jesus left no
I read the NT-----I found NOTHING that could RELIABLY be considered a quotation from Jesus that could be considered "fraudulent"

(... a quotation) {sic}

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”.

- another sad day for humanity ...

THUS no-one can justifiably call him a FRAUD

there is agreement with the above as being minimally frivolous at best.

breezebrain-----you are quoting ""JOHN"" the unknown nut who also,
SUPPOSEDLY wrote the mushroom charged BOOK OF REVULSIONS.
John, the unknown, never met Jesus.
He----seems to have been a hippie
hash head MYSTIC

you are quoting ""JOHN""

"Everyone who goes on ahead and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God. Whoever abides in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house or give him any greeting, for whoever greets him takes part in his wicked works." 2 John 1:9-11

that's a quote from - john, not the other ...nor the other by Jesus, maybe that is what you meant.

I read the NT

such is the sadness in life ...

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

sorry, this is as far as I got, closed the book of forgeries and took a deep breath ... I remember the moment to this day.

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

sorry, this is as far as I got, closed the book of forgeries and took a deep breath ... I remember the moment to this day.

Thats funny... I read the same thing and saw that it was good, very good.

Would you rather have herd animals and low-lifes and creeps having dominion over man and all the earth?

Not on my watch.

A place for everything, everything in its place.

Thats funny... I read the same thing and saw that it was good, very good.

Would you rather have herd animals and low-lifes and creeps having dominion over man and all the earth?

Not on my watch.

A place for everything, everything in its place.

I admit----the book called in English GENESIS----is sublime------but then again----so are many ancient writings

Cheeses+of+Nazareth.jpg

Not much on oral tradition I see. You do realize that pretty much the basis of the Jewish faith was based upon oral tradition, right?

Forum List

Back