The guy Nazareth was a total fraud, get over it already...

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

sorry, this is as far as I got, closed the book of forgeries and took a deep breath ... I remember the moment to this day.

Thats funny... I read the same thing and saw that it was good, very good.

Would you rather have herd animals and low-lifes and creeps having dominion over man and all the earth?

Not on my watch.

A place for everything, everything in its place.
So you take this quote from god literally, so this part to you ISN'T a fairy tales.

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

sorry, this is as far as I got, closed the book of forgeries and took a deep breath ... I remember the moment to this day.

Would you rather have herd animals and low-lifes and creeps having dominion over man and all the earth?

Not on my watch.

So you take this quote from god literally, so this part to you ISN'T a fairy tales.

No, its about how a man, created in the image of God, has dominion over every other lower form of life, guppies, pack animals, sheeple, bird brains, creeps, etc.....

If you ever hope to rise above the level of a bird brain or a creep, you have to put your hand to the plow and work the earth, till the soil, make your mind a fertile place for thoughts to grow and bear fruit.

Thats the hidden teaching.

Get your hands dirty. Pull weeds, remove rocks, add fertilizer, plant seeds... you have a lot of work to do...if you ever hope to have a fruitful garden grow and walk with God in paradise..

You cannot enjoy the harvest without laboring in the fields.

If thats just too much trouble for you, you can always remain a creepy thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Last edited:

Not on my watch.

No, its about how a man, created in the image of God, has dominion over every other lower form of life, guppies, pack animals, sheeple, bird brains, creeps, etc.....

If you ever hope to rise above the level of a bird brain or a creep, you have to put your hand to the plow and work the earth, till the soil, make your mind a fertile place for thoughts to grow and bear fruit.

Get your hands dirty. Pull weeds, remove rocks, add fertilizer, plant seeds... you have a lot of work to do...if you ever hope to have a fruitful garden grow.

If thats just too much trouble for you, you can always remain a creepy thing that creeps.
"its about how a man, created in the image of God, has dominion over every other lower form of life"
You got that for the quote, so you think the quote is real.

Not on my watch.

Get your hands dirty. Pull weeds, remove rocks, add fertilizer, plant seeds... you have a lot of work to do...if you ever hope to have a fruitful garden grow.

If thats just too much trouble for you, you can always remain a creepy thing that creeps.
"its about how a man, created in the image of God, has dominion over every other lower form of life"

I see. You are not quite up to the challenge of thinking...

Have you ever tried reading comic books? Womens underwear catalogues?

Not on my watch.

You just don't know what you're saying, you quote a bible passage and make a comment about what an idiot the person is for not following that, and when I call you on it, you deny quoting a direct passage from the bible. Nice try. Doesn't work. You fucking Jewish mental midget.

Not on my watch.

You just don't know what you're saying, you quote a bible passage and make a comment about what an idiot the person is for not following that, and when I call you on it, you deny quoting a direct passage from the bible. Nice try. Doesn't work. You fucking Jewish mental midget.
You seem upset.

Was it something that I said?....Was it the creepy thing that creepeth comment? lol

If it didn't apply, why are you so upset?

Feeling bigly stupid?

Thats a shame but how is that my problem?

You seem upset.

Was it something that I said?....Was it the creepy thing that creepeth comment? lol

Feeling bigly stupid?

I'm feeling that you're bigly stupid because you quote the bible then deny it. My question is why? Do you have autism like dingbat?

Not on my watch.

... having dominion over man

images

lets put you in a room with the above when they are hungry ... but that is not really what is being discussed, they too are here - for a reason and are as alert as all beings, being the same - you on the otherhand have created an A-Bomb are you going to kill everything (Noah) but yourself.

You seem upset.

Feeling bigly stupid?

I'm feeling that you're bigly stupid because you quote the bible then deny it. My question is why? Do you have autism like dingbat?

You asked if I thought that it was not a fairy tale. I told you no and then proceeded to explain what it is about, exactly like revealing the hidden teaching in a fairy tale.

Apparently you are having some trouble following what is actually taking place.

Gee, I wonder if has anything to do with you having the substance of a worm?

You seem upset.

Feeling bigly stupid?

You asked if I thought that it was not a fairy tale. I told you no and then proceeded to explain what it is about, exactly like revealing the hidden teaching in a fairy tale.

You just did it again. "it was not a fairy tale. I told you no and then proceeded to explain what it is about, exactly like revealing the hidden teaching in a fairy tale."

It's NOT a fairy tale, but EXACTLY like a fairy tale. If it quacks like a fairy tale... :71:

You seem upset.

Feeling bigly stupid?

You just did it again. "it was not a fairy tale. I told you no and then proceeded to explain what it is about, exactly like revealing the hidden teaching in a fairy tale."

It's NOT a fairy tale, but EXACTLY like a fairy tale. If it quacks like a fairy tale... :71:

You asked if I believed that it was not a fairy tale.

"So you take this quote from god literally, so this part to you ISN'T a fairy tales."

I said no, exactly like I always have said. Thats not what I believe. In other words it is like a fairy tale. I then showed you how.

those are some amazing thinking skills you got there...I'm very impressed.

damn.....

You seem upset.

You seem upset.

Feeling bigly stupid?

"So you take this quote from god literally, so this part to you ISN'T a fairy tales."

I said no, exactly like I always have said. Thats not what I believe. In other words it is like a fairy tale. I then showed you how.

damn.....

Feeling bigly stupid?

And if you say that it's NOT a fairy tale, then you believe`it's a real story.
You said "it was not a fairy tale."
Fact is, you're a fucking douchebag who contradicts himself all the time. If you say that English isn't your first language (DUH!) then I'll understand, because you don't seem to understand what you write.

You seem upset.

damn.....

Feeling bigly stupid?

Fact is, you're a fucking douchebag who contradicts himself all the time. If you say that English isn't your first language (DUH!) then I'll understand, because you don't seem to understand what you write.

Wow. Thats quite the display of obstinate stupidity worthy of the most deranged religious fundamentalist nutjob out there.

This is what you asked.

to which I answered no. No meaning that I do not take it literally which means that it is like a fairy tale and then I showed you how. I never said no, "it is not a fairy tale."

What a rube...Its all been written down doofus.

Talk about DUH......

You seem upset.

Feeling bigly stupid?

Wow. Thats quite the display of obstinate stupidity worthy of the most deranged religious fundamentalist nutjob out there.

This is what you asked.

to which I answered no. No meaning that I do not take it literally which means that it is like a fairy tale and then I showed you how. I never said no, "it is not a fairy tale."

Talk about DUH......
Wrong again. You didn't answer "no", you answered "it was not a fairy tale". See? You don't even understand what you write. Nor can you even quote yourself properly. :auiqs.jpg:

Good thing all Jews aren't as obtuse as you are. Israel would be in deep Muslim shit.

This is what you asked.

Talk about DUH......
Wrong again. You didn't answer "no", you answered "it was not a fairy tale". See? You don't even understand what you write. Nor can you even quote yourself properly. :auiqs.jpg:

Good thing all Jews aren't as obtuse as you are. Israel would be in deep Muslim shit.

This is what I wrote. "You asked if I thought that it was not a fairy tale."

this is what you quoted "it was not a fairy tale".

You are an asshole and a fool.

This is what you asked.

Talk about DUH......

Come back when you can learn how to quote yourself. You're a massive simpleton who enjoys fairy tales because you like to pretend that they're true. Sometimes. :lol:

Now tell me the one about Goldilocks and the three wisemen? :biggrin:

This is what you asked.

Talk about DUH......

Come back when you can learn how to quote yourself. You're a massive simpleton who enjoys fairy tales because you like to pretend that they're true. Sometimes. :lol:

you misread that one------Goldilocks were friend to the three piggys that blew each others houses down. The three wiseguys were stargazers and frankinscense
refiners and packagers

This is what you asked.

Talk about DUH......

you misread that one------Goldilocks were friend to the three piggys that blew each others houses down. The three wiseguys were stargazers and frankinscense
refiners and packagers
Easy there rosie. Taz is already bat boy in a developing fairy tale. You could be the fucked up old hag who has been wandering from town to town hemorrhaging inanities for decades, finally finding a friend and home in the darkness of a guano filled cave in a world taken over by scary invisible aliens speaking in a strange language, immune to the power of the sun, living outdoors, hunting vermin in broad daylight (as if it was open season) with magical secret decoder rings and nifty invisible death ray guns.

It could be like supernatural and shit. Fughetaboutit!

Next chapter taz will be vaporized for doing something despicable with his proboscis while you were sleeping and then posting it on the internet. Then you will be all alone again, afraid of the sun, with no friend no where to go and nothing to eat but insect larvae and guano.

People could be arguing for the next thousand years about the fate of poor old rosie and her decision to get cozy with bat boy.

And by the power of an invisible alien of incomprehensible wisdom and power, bat boy will be enjoying the shame of eternal abhorrence.

Last edited:

This is what you asked.

Talk about DUH......

refiners and packagers
Easy there rosie. Taz is already bat boy in a developing fairy tale. You could be the fucked up old hag who has been wandering from town to town hemorrhaging inanities for decades, finally finding a friend and home in the darkness of a guano filled cave in a world taken over by scary invisible aliens speaking in a strange language, immune to the power of the sun, living outdoors, hunting vermin in broad daylight (as if it was open season) with magical secret decoder rings and nifty invisible death ray guns.

It could be like supernatural and shit.

Next chapter taz will be vaporized for doing something despicable with his proboscis while you were sleeping and then posting it on the internet. Then you will be all alone again, afraid of the sun, with no friend no where to go and nothing to eat but insect larvae and guano.

People could be arguing for the next thousand years about the fate of poor old rosie and her decision to get cozy with bat boy.

And by the power of an invisible alien, bat boy will be enjoying the shame of eternal abhorrence.
So what’s the hidden meaning of this post? :21:

refiners and packagers

It could be like supernatural and shit.

And by the power of an invisible alien, bat boy will be enjoying the shame of eternal abhorrence.
So what’s the hidden meaning of this post? :21:

Never lift your skirt for bat boy in spite of his many charms and strange perfume.

He has a terminal case of the cooties.

Forum List

Back