The Harris-Walz Ticket Is Our Opportunity for Political Imagination

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
“Since Kamala Harris announced her campaign for president, I have felt about politics something other than despair and disgust. I wouldn’t call it hope, but I am engaged. I am curious about what is possible.

Yes, democracy is still on the ballot. The crisis we are facing remains existential. But after almost two years of talking about Donald Trump’s extreme ideologies and Joe Biden’s age, we are participating in a substantive examination of a leader’s vision for America. We have a real opportunity to vote for someone rather than against the opposition.”

More to the point, voters now have the opportunity to vote for someone – Vice President Harris – rather than voting against Trump.

Of course, Trump voters have contempt for Vice President Harris’ vision – expressed by their unwarranted fear of positive, beneficial change and their disdain for diversity, inclusion, and expressions of individual liberty.

Imagination?

R.d91889ae4cfc892326e6a4ccb13da462

The Harris-Walz Ticket Is Our Opportunity for Political Imagination​

Imagination? Imagining what? Maybe a better word would be fantasy. Last thing we need in electing a president is imagination, we need cold, hard facts.

“Since Kamala Harris announced her campaign for president, I have felt about politics something other than despair and disgust.
So you felt dispair and disgust with Biden in office? And with Biden as P and Harris as VP? But now you are imagination unbounded with Harris running as P? Meanwhile, 4 years ago when Harris ran as P in 2019 Primaries, she was first to drop out due to the most unpopularity and lack of any funding.

I wouldn’t call it hope, but I am engaged. I am curious about what is possible.
Same thing possible every four years: democrats promise the world, idiots vote them into office, then nothing changes, nothing gets fixed.

Yes, democracy is still on the ballot.
Really? How do you put democracy on the ballot? By running someone constitutionally unqualified for the office? By using trickery to bypass the Primaries process so that NO ONE has actually voted for your candidate? Or by running a candidate that never answers questions, tells you nothing, speaks in gibberish, and holds "rallies" where you have to be INVITED to attend? How does your blockhead brain find "democracy" in that?

But after almost two years of talking about Donald Trump’s extreme ideologies
Extreme ideologies? Can you name three of them? Two? One?

we are participating in a substantive examination of a leader’s vision for America.
Which is what? What is that vision? Exactly. Because there ain't shit about that vision on her website.

We have a real opportunity to vote for someone rather than against the opposition.”
Why? Why do you suddenly have a real opportunity? I thought Joe was that opportunity. Remember 81 million votes? America's most popular president ever? Just what exactly about a woman with communist, fascist, statist tendencies who has never done SQUAT in her life with a perverse record as a prosecutor who was decidedly UNPOPULAR just a couple years ago who utterly failed with the job of protecting our border who talks like an idiot makes you suddenly engaged now???

expressed by their unwarranted fear of positive, beneficial change
What positive, beneficial change? Where has it been these past four years?

and their disdain for diversity, inclusion, and expressions of individual liberty.
What about your disdain for including conservatives and their expressions of liberty? All you try to do is EXCLUDE them, call them a threat to democracy, then take away their liberties, now you stand here like some dumb bastard lecturing US on inclusion, diversity and liberty??? :auiqs.jpg:

I can imagine cities burning like Minneapolis did, all across the fruited plain.

Little boys being castrated, and the tampon industry flourishing with millions of dispensers being placed in boy's bathrooms coast to coast.

Sounds tremendous.

“Since Kamala Harris announced her campaign for president, I have felt about politics something other than despair and disgust. I wouldn’t call it hope, but I am engaged. I am curious about what is possible.

Yes, democracy is still on the ballot. The crisis we are facing remains existential. But after almost two years of talking about Donald Trump’s extreme ideologies and Joe Biden’s age, we are participating in a substantive examination of a leader’s vision for America. We have a real opportunity to vote for someone rather than against the opposition.”

More to the point, voters now have the opportunity to vote for someone – Vice President Harris – rather than voting against Trump.

Of course, Trump voters have contempt for Vice President Harris’ vision – expressed by their unwarranted fear of positive, beneficial change and their disdain for diversity, inclusion, and expressions of individual liberty.

Could be a great 4 years for male horses!

1723472438508.png

last week i was looking at costa rica.

this weekend i'm looking for defensive positions and fields of fire in my neighborhood. life is good.

Trump told Christians "show up and vote this time. You won't have to again if you show up and vote this time"

That's because elections will be rigged in the future if he wins.

What would stop a 2nd term Trump from breaking the law? The Supreme's made President's kings. One huge reason why Trump should never be president. And if Republicans elect another election denier who's anti abortion, that guy should never win too.

Trump told Christians "show up and vote this time. You won't have to again if you show up and vote this time"

What would stop a 2nd term Trump from breaking the law? The Supreme's made President's kings. One huge reason why Trump should never be president. And if Republicans elect another election denier who's anti abortion, that guy should never win too.

You think Harris and the horse jizz guy won't break the law?

By the way, you voted for the election deniers, or is this (D)ifferent?

1723472733774.png

You think Harris and the horse jizz guy won't break the law?

By the way, you voted for the election deniers, or is this (D)ifferent?

View attachment 994385
I'd have to see the facts. I'm a 2000 election denier. I believe if you asked Trump if 2000 was stolen he'd say yes. We know he believes Bush lied us into Iraq.

On election night in 2012, when President Barack Obama was reelected, Trump said that the election was a "total sham" and a "travesty," while also making the claim that the United States is "not a democracy" after Obama secured his victory.

I guess the one time he can't say the election was stolen, was when the GOP stole 2000

How do you imagine a platform where neither candidate has taken a single interview, press conference, question, and/or published their high-level agenda? It's Basement Campaign 2 .. the sequel.

Harris isn't presidential material no matter how much you loons try to fluff her up. She's downright stupid

Trump had his shot and failed at the one and only crisis he faced.

He is not presidential material no matter how much you loons try to fluff him up

I'd have to see the facts. I'm a 2000 election denier. I believe if you asked Trump if 2000 was stolen he'd say yes. We know he believes Bush lied us into Iraq.

On election night in 2012, when President Barack Obama was reelected, Trump said that the election was a "total sham" and a "travesty," while also making the claim that the United States is "not a democracy" after Obama secured his victory.

I guess the one time he can't say the election was stolen, was when the GOP stole 2000

You're party is deeply unwell, and just plain weird.

Stay away from the horses, ok?

What's her vision? She hasn't announced a single policy position. Other than the one she stole from Trump.

bobo are you that gullible?....

Forum List

Back